Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose (7914 Views)

Nigeria Better Off Together Than Fragments, Pieces – Fayemi Warns Against Breaku / Don't Obey Fayose On Mass Employment --- Fayemi Warns Civil Servants / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by dammy13(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Ekiti Governor-elect, Dr Kayode Fayemi, on Wednesday called on Gov. Ayodele Fayose to refrain from actions capable of plunging the state into further financial crisis through illegal appropriation of public funds.

The governor-elect, in a statement issued by the Media Director of his campaign organisation, Wole Olujujobi, warned that the consequences of illegal appropriation of public funds would be very grave for individuals who participated in any illegal act to defraud the state.

He warned that participants in such illegal acts would be called upon to account for their actions when the new government takes effect on Oct. 16.

Fayemi further queried the rationale for the N10 billion supplementary budget barely a month to the handover date.

The statement read: “The media report alleging that Fayose coerced the Ministry of Budget officials to make a demand backdated to Aug. 23, 2018 for a supplementary budget of N10billion a few days to the end of his administration is fraudulent and not in the interest of the state.

“The governor’s covering note also backdated to Aug. 30, 2018, for the legitimacy of such request was equally done with a fraudulent intention.

”It is worrisome that the alleged supplementary budget was presented to the Assembly Clerk for immediate approval without presenting it to Assembly members at the plenary to go through all parliamentary procedures in budget processing.

“The latest development today, after the plot leaked on this fraudulent conduct, is that the budget is now before the House for a hush-hush debate for immediate approval.

“We have warned government officials and Ekiti people in general against participating in illegal acts by the governor and this fraudulent supplementary budget is not an exception

“The incoming administration has a responsibility and commitment to the protection of Ekiti people from abuse by political leadership.

“This is our pact with Ekiti people and we will never shirk from this responsibility to ensure accountability and good governance for our people.”

http://kikiotolu.com/stop-fraudulent-use-of-ekiti-funds-fayemi-warns-fayose/

4 Likes

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Homeboiy: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Thieves
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Kingosytex(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2018
The battle line is drawn. is there gonna be a "kwankwaso-ganduje" crisis in ekiti
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by iammo(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2018
tongue yeyenatu,. like you, fashola and ameachi didn't fraudulently use state fund to sponsor buhari's campaign

4 Likes

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by yomibelle(f): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
This is Nigeria after all
I comment my reserve.
The poster above me might have something to say

2 Likes

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by ChaleeBendel: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
fayemi should shut up.
Nigerians and Ekiti people haven't forgotten his N50m bed.

13 Likes

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Vanityupnvanity(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
wetin concern me kuma? abeg make I go buy fuel power my generator.

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Omeokachie: 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
Go and beat him up na mister awaiting governor.

Fayose remains the chief executive of Ekiti state until the day he hands over.

You can "go and die" as your party chairman would always advice the vulnerable and less privileged.

1 Like

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
iammo:
tongue yeyenatu like you, fashola and ameachi didn't fraudulently use state fund to sponsor buhari's campaign
Shut up . Fayose is a Thief!

3 Likes

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Omeokachie:
Go and beat him up na
Flattino always supporting crime

6 Likes

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
fayemi should shut up.
Shut up .

3 Likes

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:

Shut up .

See how you are insulting everybody and sounding really frustrated? What's the problem?
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

See how you are insulting everybody and sounding really frustrated? What's the problem?
Wheres the insult?
Are you a ipob yoot too?
That’s why you’re pained ?
Igbos are bastard terrorists and it shall never be well with them ,

3 Likes

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:
Wheres the insult?
Are you a ipob yoot too?

Anything that makes you sleep well at night is okay by me...Just don't hang yourself last last..Make God help you.

1 Like

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by asawanathegreat(m): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fayemi shut ur trap
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Anything that makes you sleep well at night is okay by me...Just don't hang yourself last last..Make God help you.
Igbos are bastard terrorists.
That shall all be wiped out by the python very aoon

1 Like

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by goldenfrosh(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:
Wheres the insult?
Are you a ipob yoot too?
please grow up.
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
goldenfrosh:
please grow up.
Please go to hell
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by blackpanda: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
[s]
iammo:
tongue yeyenatu, like you, fashola and ameachi didn't fraudulently use state fund to sponsor buhari's campaign
[/s]

where is your evidence dont just blab
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by sojiibikunle: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
fayose!! stop fraud!!
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by sojiibikunle: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
fayose the fraudster

1 Like

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by kulekaa(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
ChaleeBendel:
fayemi should shut up.
I guess it's River's people that voted him in recently.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by delzbaba(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
yomibelle:
This is Nigeria after all I comment my reserve. The poster above me might have something to say
fine girl
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by goldenfrosh(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:

Please go to hell
even after they banned codeine you still high on that cheap thing. you better behave yourself. i see you so pained, better stop insulting people and face your miserable life.
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
goldenfrosh:
even after they banned codeine you still high on that cheap thing. you better behave yourself. i see you so pained, better stop insulting people and face your miserable life.
Please go to hell.
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by ak22(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
4601CE:

Shut up .

Is that why fayose should go and manipulate 10billion?

Animal in human skin everywhere

1 Like

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
ak22:

Is that why fayose should go and manipulate 10billion?

Animal in human skin everywhere
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by yomifowe(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
As expected. I’ve always maintained that Fayose is bad news for my dear Ekiti state.
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ifa Yose
Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fayose has nothing lose, he is ready to do as much damage as he can to make governance as difficult as possible for Fayemi, animal in human skin

2 Likes

Re: Stop Fraudulent Use Of Ekiti Funds – Fayemi Warns Fayose by Sleekfingers: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fayemi should let him spend the state funds as he like..next month is not far. Fayemi should also alert the efcc. Then when you are install as the state governor . You can now squeeze his balls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Cautions LG Chairmen Spending Money On State Governors’ Directive / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Seeks Amnesty For South-east 'unknown Gunmen' / Africa Will Never Be One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.