Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Africa Will Never Be One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa Will Never Be One (7921 Views)

Ebola Outbreak: Why Africa Will Remain Undeveloped / A Must See. Why Poverty Will Never End And Africa Will Never Develope. / United States Of Africa - Will It Ever Work ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2012
As a somali am very concerned about this african union your pushing down our throats. sad

Horn africans look down on you negroids...so do north africans...

you might as well create a country called negroland...cause horn africans(somalia, djibouti) and north africa are part of the ARAB LEAGUE...

may africa never unite....may it never get strong...may it die....

to add insult to injury the capital of african union is in ethiopia the people who hate negroids the most...

cause you know if their is a war between EGYPT AND ETHIOPIA over the nile again...SOMALIA, ERITREA, DJIBOUTI will take the side of egypt...

IF NORTH AFRICAN COUNTRY goes to war with nigeria....SOMALIA WILL TAKE THE SIDE OF MUSLIM NORTH AFRICA...
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by pazienza(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2012
warya123: As a somali am very concerned about this african union your pushing down our throats. sad

you might as well create a country called negroland...cause horn africans(somalia, djibouti) and north africa are part of the ARAB LEAGUE...

to add insult to injury the capital of african union is in ethiopia the people who hate negroids the most...

cause you know if their is a war between EGYPT AND ETHIOPIA over the nile again...SOMALIA, ERITREA, DJIBOUTI will take the side of egypt...

IF NORTH AFRICAN COUNTRY goes to war with nigeria....SOMALIA WILL TAKE THE SIDE OF MUSLIM NORTH AFRICA...

The arabs don't give a sh.it about any blackman,stop attaching yourselves to them.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2012
arabs died for somalia...more than any other people...

turks helped somalia from envasion of barbaric ethiopians....egypt helped somalia when we went to war in ethiopia...

am not black...am not negroid...am somali...my own race...
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
pazienza:

The arabs don't give a sh.it about any blackman,stop attaching yourselves to them.

grin

pls dont get him started bro.

he wont stop...seriously. grin
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin

pls dont get him started bro.

he wont stop...seriously. grin

cool better to be feared than to be respected. cool
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by BlackKenichi(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
Wonderfully pointless post from an Arab d*ck sucking Somali. Yet it's the people that he so despises that are saving that hell hole of a country. I don't see any Arabs. Arabs can barely shoot a gun let alone hold one!
Face facts! Arabs don't care about Africa let alone Somalia. Mogadishu is far safer under "bantu" soldiers than under both Arabs or Somalis. Soon enough they'll (bantu soldiers) will start breeding with the Somali women. grin
That will be funny!
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
here is an article of amisom soldiers complaining to go back home for sex.

cause somalis see them as disgusting.

http://theafricareport.com/index.php/news-analysis/uganda-s-amisom-troops-demand-sex-leave-50176162.html

arabs have given billions to somalia. Turkey has doctors and teachers in somalia.

Ugandan soldiers on a peacekeeping mission in Somalia with AMISOM have complained that they did not have access to their conjugal rights.

Ugandan soldiers serving with AMISOM are asking for a sex break/Photo/Reuters

The Ugandan People's Defence Forces serving in Somalia have called on the government to make special arrangements for them to go back to Uganda to attend to their sexual needs.

In response, Ugandan army spokesman, Felix Kulayigye said the army will not grant the request, but rather they should persevere like the USA Navy troops who spend years in service, thousands of miles away from their country.

"The soldiers asking for sex leave should be patient. After all they stay in Somalia for only 9 months before they return to Uganda and another group is sent to replace them," said Kulayigye.

"Nine months is not a very long period for one to do without sex. USA navy troops take years while away on missions but they do their work without complaining about lack of sex."

The soldiers made their request when five Ugandan Members of Parliament recently visited the peace keepers in Mogadishu, a first such visit by the country's legislators since troops were deployed in 2007.

A former Ugandan soldier, who served under AMISOM in Somalia, speaking anonymously, said it was "difficult to get women in Somalia beacuse of their culture and strictness. One of (my colleagues) impregnated a woman but was punished in Uganda".

Milton Muwuma, who led the delegation of legislators, said the soldiers were happy to see them and talked freely with them about the problems they encounter including lack of sex.

Uganda has about 7 000 troops in Somali, while Burundi, the only other African country with troops in the Horn of Africa nation, has about 6000 soldiers serving under AU force AMISOM.
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by BlackKenichi(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2012
warya123: here is an article of amisom soldiers complaining to go back home for sex.

cause somalis see them as disgusting.

http://theafricareport.com/index.php/news-analysis/uganda-s-amisom-troops-demand-sex-leave-50176162.html

arabs have given billions to somalia. Turkey has doctors and teachers in somalia.

Ugandan soldiers on a peacekeeping mission in Somalia with AMISOM have complained that they did not have access to their conjugal rights.

The Ugandan People's Defence Forces serving in Somalia have called on the government to make special arrangements for them to go back to Uganda to attend to their sexual needs.

In response, Ugandan army spokesman, Felix Kulayigye said the army will not grant the request, but rather they should persevere like the USA Navy troops who spend years in service, thousands of miles away from their country.

"The soldiers asking for sex leave should be patient. After all they stay in Somalia for only 9 months before they return to Uganda and another group is sent to replace them," said Kulayigye.

"Nine months is not a very long period for one to do without sex. USA navy troops take years while away on missions but they do their work without complaining about lack of sex."

The soldiers made their request when five Ugandan Members of Parliament recently visited the peace keepers in Mogadishu, a first such visit by the country's legislators since troops were deployed in 2007.

A former Ugandan soldier, who served under AMISOM in Somalia, speaking anonymously, said it was "difficult to get women in Somalia beacuse of their culture and strictness. One of (my colleagues) impregnated a woman but was punished in Uganda".

Milton Muwuma, who led the delegation of legislators, said the soldiers were happy to see them and talked freely with them about the problems they encounter including lack of sex.

Uganda has about 7 000 troops in Somali, while Burundi, the only other African country with troops in the Horn of Africa nation, has about 6000 soldiers serving under AU force AMISOM.
Hahahahahahaha. Still they are cleaning up that sh*thole called Somalia! Also many "bantu" docs are helping out with the Somali made famine! Face it dude. Somalia sucks.
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2012
warya123: As a somali am very concerned about this african union your pushing down our throats. sad

Horn of Africa or do you mean thorn of Africa?
Get your starvation a55 some rations you deluded malnourished arab piece of sh1t

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2012
i reallly hope u bantus die...

i wish allah all of u would be wiped out

such ugly creatures
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2012
arab LovePeddler

she sucked mah kaffir d1ck hard

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by BlackKenichi(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
warya123: i reallly hope u bantus die...

such ugly creatures
At least "bantus" will die big and happy. Unlike Somalis who will die of starvation and malnutrition! Silly little Somali, eat something first then we'll talk!
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by Sunofgod(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2012
warya123: i reallly hope u bantus die...

such ugly creatures

warya123 - Your mum say's hi,

[img]http://3.bp..com/_3aI_TQ2imrY/Squq7vZT6DI/AAAAAAAAAJo/OAoCKIKILe0/S1600-R/burkha+change+youre+mind+burka+good+sixe.jpg[/img]
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2012
those women are not somali their arab.

and arabs are hardcore racist....lol...so keep dreaming.
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2012
[size=20pt]phuckturd is high on kat[/size]

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
warya123: those women are not somali their arab.

and arabs are hardcore racist....lol...so keep dreaming.

Yeah but they love it when a USMC r@pes them hard!!

I wont touch your diseased camel hind sluts
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2012
[size=20pt]what do you throw to a drowning somalian?

answer: a life saver mint[/size]

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 10:02pm On Jul 30, 2012
Mod delete this sh1t troll

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2012
[size=20pt]Hey OP, What happened? KHAT cut your tongue?[/size]

I lol'd

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2012
[size=30pt]FAILED STATE CITIZEN COMING HERE TO TALK SH1T[/size]

PIC VERY RELATED: IT'S OP BEFORE THE UNICEF BOTTLE FEEDING PROGRAM!

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
we are havin a discussion...

why are u bantus inferior. you look the ugliest, have thr highest hiv rates, and were the slaves of the world.
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2012
warya123: we are havin a discussion...

why are u bantus inferior. you look the ugliest, have thr highest hiv rates, and were the slaves of the world.

[size=20pt]I traced your IP.

You will be hearing from us soon. Phucking Al'shabaaz [/size]

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
am using an iphone niggggggggger...

what am saying is protected under 1st amendment
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2012
warya123:

beautiful somalian baby

vs

ugly african baby

ask your Swahili cousins from east and south Africa.

Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
warya123: am using an iphone niggggggggger...

what am saying is protected under 1st amendment

phuck u. ever heard of the patriot act?

and yes it's a smart phone and as such it's got a fingerprint dumba55.

besides that stuff only applies to real Americans not terrorist mushkins
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 10:24pm On Jul 30, 2012
ever heard of the freedom to call u a nigggggger.

i will prolly get a hi 5 from the FBI lol

damn niggggggers
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 10:27pm On Jul 30, 2012
warya123:

i will prolly get a hi 5 water boarding from the FBI lol

more like
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by warya123: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
on my moms life if i could kill all bantus i would do it in a heart beat...

less ugly short people with nappy hair breathing the air
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by JallowBah(f): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
Great, another racist-fool.

Somalia have big issues, one of the, is because they work too much with arab terrorist. Go help your damn country instead of bit-ching about the continent you belong to.
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2012
warya123: on my LovePeddler OF A moms life if i could SUCK all bantus DIKS i would do it in a DEEP THROAT...

less ugly SKINNY people with RPGs
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by ODB1: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2012
[size=20pt]MODS DELETE THIS NONSENSE![/size]
Re: Africa Will Never Be One by Rossikk(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
warya123: on my moms life if i could kill all bantus i would do it in a heart beat...

less ugly short people with nappy hair breathing the air

My goodness you're sick. By the way, if Somalians are superior to ''Bantus'', how come Somalia hasn't had a functioning govt for 20 years and is such an embarrassment to the continent? Dependent on western food aid, ''Bantu'' African Union troops required to stop you from annihilating one another? Illiteracy the order of the day. Somalia is a byword for failure, dependence and despondency and yet you have the effrontery to come in here talking trash about who is ''ugly'' and ''nice looking''?? You are a disgrace to your country. If even a quarter of your people are as shallow and stu.pid as you, it's no surprise they're in the tragic situation they find themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APGA Stakeholders Threaten To Dump APGA Over Imposition Of Cand / More Than 20 States Experience Inter and Intra State Border Clashes / Opobo Kingdom And Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.