Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos (23114 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Stephanie Okereke Linus Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos by sumuc: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
nigeria all the time
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos by Deltatoto: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Nollywood Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus looks effortlessly beautiful in these new photos she shared.

The Actress' flawless beauty will make many green with envy.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/actress-stephanie-okereke-linus-is-all.html

i feel say her Toto go Dey smell
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos by Almaiga: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:
See fine babe.

Menopause stay far away from these type of pretty ladies unlike pocohantas who is still jumping from thread to thread fighting & arguing with kids half her age.

Frustration & sexual starvation have added her to their WhatsApp group chat.

Marriage has changed its door lock because of pocohantas.

The perfect example of an Evening Newspaper.

*spits

You just kiiiii this girl. grin

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos by Bintuenyo: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ever beautiful
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos by chineloSA(f): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Beautiful woman.

That weave just spoils everything kiss undecided undecided Why put on someone's hair when you have your own beautiful hair?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos by eliteguy01(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
pls, Stop over hyping her, her beauty isn't exceptional it's onething an averagely beautiful girl can attain when she gets into money and tries to maintain her shape...
Pls make a sensible trend
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos by panmunium(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
My everyday crush since childhood, I loved her movie
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos by okedoyinolabisi(f): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
aside Genny, this is another actress I respect so much
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos by 1miccza: 4:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Her only problem is her mouth odour

You don smell am before??
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos by IYANGBALI: 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
1miccza:

You don smell am before??
she used to be my neighbour

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos by Dazzle86(f): 6:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
LuciferKristi:
See fine babe.

Menopause stay far away from these type of pretty ladies unlike pocohantas who is still jumping from thread to thread fighting & arguing with kids half her age.

Frustration & sexual starvation have added her to their WhatsApp group chat.

Marriage has changed its door lock because of pocohantas.

The perfect example of an Evening Newspaper.

*spits

Looks like your ego has really been bruised by her.kilode
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos by gotzy(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Nollywood Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus looks effortlessly beautiful in these new photos she shared.

The Actress' flawless beauty will make many green with envy.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/actress-stephanie-okereke-linus-is-all.html

My everyday crush, black beauty
Re: Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is All Shades Of Beauty In Stunning Photos by 1miccza: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2018
IYANGBALI:
she used to be my neighbour

Wow back in Naija or abroad??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Uzoegwu Sues Blogger N100M For Calling Him Gay / Pre-Baby Photos Of Jnr Pope And Jenny / Mariah Carey Performing In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.