Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (42256 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 38 Today

Stephanie Linus (born Stephanie Onyekachi Okereke; 2 October 1982) is a Nigerian actress, film director and model. She has received several awards and nominations for her work as an actress, including the 2003 Reel Award for Best Actress, the 2006 Afro Hollywood Award for Best Actress, and three nominations for Best Actress in a Leading Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2005, 2009 and 2010. She was also the runner up for the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria beauty pageant of 2002. In 2011, she was honoured by the Nigerian government with a national honour of Member of the Order of the Federal Republic, MFR.

Early life
Stephanie Okereke was born in Ngor Okpala, Imo State. She is the sixth child of Mary and Chima Okereke's eight children. She completed her primary & secondary education in Delta State. She studied at the University of Calabar, in Cross River State, where she graduated with a degree in English and Literary Studies.

Career
While she was still a teenager in the year 1997, she starred in two Nollywood movies; Compromise 2 and Waterloo. During the 2002 Most beautiful girl in Nigeria beauty pageant, Okereke reached 2nd place. A year later in 2003, Okereke won two awards, out of the eight nominations she received, at the 2003 Reel Awards for 'Best Actress - English' and 'Best Actress of the year 2003'. After graduating from the New York Film Academy in 2007, Okereke released the movie Through the Glass in which she served as director, scriptwriter, producer and actress. The film received an Africa Movie Academy Award nomination for Best Screenplay in 2009. In 2014, she released another movie, Dry and again served as a director, scriptwriter, producer, and actress which won many awards including 12th Africa Movie Academy Awards and 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards best movie overall movie with the prize of a brand new car. Okereke has starred in over 90 movies.

Personal life
In April 2005, on her way to the African Movie Academy Awards held in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, Nigeria, Okereke was involved in a serious car accident that left her with burns all over and a broken leg.

In April 2012 Okereke married Linus Idahosa in Paris, France, at a private wedding ceremony that was attended by members of her family and scores of Nollywood actresses and actors. Their first son Maxwell Enosata Linus was born in October 2015.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Okereke_Linus

17 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Stephanie Okereke Linus was recently appointed as National OPS-WASH Ambassador by the Honourable Minister of Water Resources.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by chatinent: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Those days of Saint Obi and Ramsey.

She remains one of my favs.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by eugenenwajei(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2020
happy birthday oh cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Chigo247(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Cutie pie

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by iamyemiakins(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2020
I just like her confidence and commanding look.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Enudapan: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Hbd
Buh where u dey since nah!
Be like say Tonto, chika Ike nd Ned small wife
Don collect fame from you oh

MissprudenceD:

Maybe she is not interested in being in the news everytime and just wants to enjoy her private life. Even without the fame, she is still getting appointments home and abroad

SMH true shaa
This your talk make sense
I owe you 2 raps of mushin weed

LegendAnselm:
bro abeg wetin be NO QUALMS, make i folow d talk nah...i no wan talk wetin i no know

No qualms kinda No calamity or No diaster

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Slawormir: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Happy birthday...
Our nolly wood Tom boy that year

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Preshy01(f): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Fheelzz(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
gorgeousgrin

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by naiirablog: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
This girl never grows old. Grew up watching her.
These where the real talents. Now They are just posting just ads.
One good thing about a good name is that it continues speaking, even when you're off.

In the old books, it is written about this story of a man, who did not have a good name, but great wealth;

Hush The Son Of PUPPy
A certain rich man, a Nigerianite. Who left his father’s house crossed seven seas and dwelled in a far away country. A great small city called the land of Dubai. He pitched his tenth in Palazzo and named it Hedonae. For to himself he said, My feets had caused me to sojourn in a strange land, where my soul shall indeed find pleasure. And then, he had thought to himself saying “I will take on a new name for indeed a new dawn has come.

And so had he changed his name, from Rammon the son of Abbas to Hush the son of Puppi.

And although he had no handiwork,his hands and houses were filled with many goodly things. In his balcony was a great company of gold, bare spices and precious stones, talents of silver, pillars of diamond and papers of money.

And his fame traveled abroad. And the sons of men in his home country and beyond recoiled and said one to another; ‘what manner of man is this? that worketh not and yet eateth and drinketh than the workman.

He sweateth not, but yet lives on an ivory throne. For in the morning he Rides on the wings of a bird across seven countries, and in the night a large boat takes him to heaven. His bed chamber is clothed with Versace and his robe is of pure Gucci.

The desolate voices of Timaya and his brethren Phyno, had cried also in the wilderness saying;

Tell thy persons! Tell thy persons! For Ye have been warned yet you refused, You were counseled yet you heeded not. But the wind will blow soon and the anus of the fowl will behold reproach.

‘For something cannot arise from nothing. And light cannot come from so stark a darkness.,or a mighty stream from the barren desert.

And Lo, there was not an answer

Then the next year, the man had given out 12 bags of almond and thrown a feast. He hired for himself music men and praise singers amongst them was a a great newsman from his homecountry called Freezer the first borne of Fridge. Who after being drunk with strong wine, had together joined him as they made merry in his courts all day. And their souls were glad indeed and their spirits rejoiced and then he he began to sing his psalms and his hymns mocking at honesty, jeering at struggle.

HERE ARE THE PSALMS OF HUSH THE SON OF PUPPI AS HE MINISTERED UNTO FREEZER THE FIRSTBORNE OF FRIDGE INSIDE HIS COURTS.

For labor is Vanity. And strong struggle killeth the spirit. And righteousness a great folly.

Woe unto he in my home country that tilleth his vineyard while the sun assaults his flesh.

Woe unto he among the kindred of Lagos that watereth, for he is blind in his folly and his affliction betides his soul.

For the son of man, came neither tilling nor watering and yet repeath his harvest a thousand fold. And my janitor and gardener earns more than thy doctors and engineers.

For the inheritance of the labourer have i taken as mine. And the rewards of the crafty have i possessed in a strange land.

There fore will I lift up my voice unto the hills and i shall rejoice and laugh at my adversaries and yes a great laugh, i shall laugh, i shall jeer at my enemies who scorned me, in the season of my affliction.

I shall mock at the deadlocked artisans, who wear not expensive raiment.
I shall spit at their sons and daughters with inferior jewelries.
I shall kick at the preachers who built monuments of virtue and not of gold.
I shall flaunt and show forth my gold, my anklets of frankincense and my raiment of versace and my crown of Gucci.

For the age of dignity is Forgone.
And virtue is now an illusion, and integrity is the comfort of the blind.
But wealth and riches shall endure in the house of the cunny and the swift handed forever and ever Sela.

And it came to pass that he’s fame spread even more round about like wild fire and yea a great fame in the land of Facebook, in the city of twitter and at the mount of Instagram, millions of likes visited his doorsteps every morning. Many young men arose in thousands inspired by his sermons and said to him “Show us the way. ‘Show us the way . And the souls of the daughters of men yearned after him. Many a voice of the latter cried saying “lie with us just a night.

However a few Old priests and guardians had chastised their children, depart from him for he worketh iniquity, He reapeath were he soweth not and his prosperity is from beelzebub.

But many did not listen.

Then after a while, foreign spies from the west and of whom he had stolen their gold were sent to try him. And lo they had gone like thieves in the night. Their pale white skins hidden under the cloak of darkness and under the guise of shadow. For months they hid themselves, watching, praying, preying and binding their time.

And behold and like a flash they had struck. While Hush the son of puppi and his mate, Wood the son of Berry were still in their courts crumpled by slumber at dawn The strong men had broken Into it and had held them captives.

And the leader of the band had cursed and prophesied unto them saying Verily Verily! I said until you thy
cup is now full, and the anus of fowl hath now seen an open reproach. For a thief and a hypocrite thou art. In the morning thou put on the garment of a successful merchant and in the night the robe of a robber. By the power vested in my hand thou has been declared under arrest, for it is written, For To Him that decreeth a thing it shall be established. And it was so, that Hush the son of Puppi and his friend Wood the son of Berry were binded by their hands, and taken to another land across the ocean to be tried for prison.

And the voices of Timaya and Phyno who had cried also in the wilderness had come to the remembrance of the son’s of men saying one more time.

Tell thy persons! Tell thy persons! You have been warned and you refused, You were counselled yet you heed not. Now the wind has blown and the anus of the fowl has seen reproach. Oh what a tragedy! Oh what a tragedy!.

www.nairablog.com.ng

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by PureGoldh(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Everyday young...Money na better blood tonic
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
HBD my baby
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Healthsco20: 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
Beauty
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by DenreleDave(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by crossfm: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2020
She is indeed a role model to the youth.

Free of scandals and a happy married life.

HBD.wishing you more splendid years ahead.

12 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by FrankBass281(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2020
happy birthday to her,
meanwhile check my signature if you want to earn as you perform task
online.registration is free.you just need to be consistent and patient.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Mowsid(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2020
stunning
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by AFULA(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2020
okay..
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Wasky101: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2020
Nice
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by SmartPolician: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2020
I like beautiful actresses without scandals

Stephanie is definitely one of them

18 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Antoeni(m): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2020
How Many Marriage?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2020
She is the most beautiful nollywood actress ever
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by sammysmiles(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2020
HBD
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by updatechange(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2020
tongue
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by 12345baba(m): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2020
Pretty woman with sexy k-legs
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2020
I remember this babe for 'war front'.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2020
I think I have watched all her movies..... she is damn good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' / Erica Nlewedim Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Gorgeous Pictures / Efe's Fans React To His New Single "Based On Logistics"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.