Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Twitter Body Shames Kendall Jenner As Her Nude Pictures Leak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Body Shames Kendall Jenner As Her Nude Pictures Leak (329 Views)

"God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG / Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Body Shames Kendall Jenner As Her Nude Pictures Leak by shemzy99(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2018
Nude pictures of popular reality television star, Kendall Jenner has leaked and it has been circulating across all social media platforms.

According to TMZ, the nude pictures were taken by Russell James for his upcoming book titled “Angels”, but it leaked before the release without the permission of Russel.

Here are the nude pictures http://www.trends44.com/twitter-body-shames-kendall-jenner-as-her-nude-pictures-leak/

(1) (Reply)

I Am Afraid Of Failure And Abandonment – MI Abaga Reveals / Tanzanian Actress I Only Love A Man Who Can Seriously Beat Me Up / Osun, PDP Is Here To Stay -davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.