Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

I Am Afraid Of Failure And Abandonment – MI Abaga Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Afraid Of Failure And Abandonment – MI Abaga Reveals (330 Views)

Asa: I Am Afraid Of Fetish People, Get My Shoes / I'm Afraid Of Failure And Poverty - Funke Akindele Reveals / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Afraid Of Failure And Abandonment – MI Abaga Reveals by fabinfos(f): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
MI Abaga has joined the increasing list of artistes that battle with emotional, psychological and mental issues. He makes a shocking revelation about his fears on his Instagram and Twitter handle. The iconic rapper tell others to share their fears just like he did in his comment section.

He wrote
“Daily, I’m afraid of failure. I’m afraid of abandonment. I have battled with personal self esteem issues. People are sometimes afraid until it becomes unbearable. I’m not afraid to share some of my fears with you guys in the hope that it will free someone to share their fears too”.

MI is not the first to announce that he is going through emotional stress, Harrysong recently announced his depression just days after Tiwa Savage did the same.

http://kikiotolu.com/i-am-afraid-of-failure-and-abandonment-mi-abaga-reveals/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: I Am Afraid Of Failure And Abandonment – MI Abaga Reveals by zinnydan(f): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
So am i
Re: I Am Afraid Of Failure And Abandonment – MI Abaga Reveals by FarahAideed: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Since Ice prince bleeped that witch she left with all the grace in Choc City
Re: I Am Afraid Of Failure And Abandonment – MI Abaga Reveals by itspzpics(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: I Am Afraid Of Failure And Abandonment – MI Abaga Reveals by Homeboiy: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hian so the rich cry more these days
Re: I Am Afraid Of Failure And Abandonment – MI Abaga Reveals by Merimental(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
Harrysong has set d tempo 4 depressed celebs to start speaking out.
Re: I Am Afraid Of Failure And Abandonment – MI Abaga Reveals by LordKO(m): 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
One sharing his/her fears isn't enough - because it's more or less a placebo - understanding/mastering the act of eradicating your fears is more important, the solution.

To eradicate your fears simply embrace non-conformism and conscientiouness, by doing so, you'll start living life at the periphery of conventionalism. This is the recipe for inner peace which is the antidote for material induced fear in particular and all other types in general.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Davido Puts Houston, LA And Dallas Tour On Hold Due To NYSC Commitments / Rapper Is About To Quit Music Because Of Mac Miller’s Death / Speed Darlington Says Nigerian Leaders Are Dogs, Promise To Do Better If Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.