Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' (29669 Views)

Davido Spoils His Cousin, Adenike Adeleke With Money As She Celebrates Birthday / Kaycee Ichie Oguejiofor: If Harrysong Dies, He Will Be Remembered For Greed / Michael Kaycee Slams Davido With Lawsuit Over N60 Million (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by kingthreat(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
She said no shikena. Can we move on?
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by Randi44: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
odumodu grin
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by sumuc: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
this country na wa o
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by Pray(m): 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
People will never learn to stop to stop using social media for such. Toast face to face.

1 Like

Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
Clarathomp:

Not necessarily and I want to re-adjust this mindset most of us have.

I received a script for a TV drama series from a former co-worker. Before receiving the script I was required to audition for the part/role by following guidelines that didn't even require a live audition in front of an audience or judges.

I got the part/role with absolutely no strings attached, no sex involved. Unfortunately I couldn't go through with it for work-related reasons. I still wonder what would have happened if I had seen things through.

If I eventually became a hit, this same mindset and rumors may have started about me too. The mindset & rumors that, she slept with someone to get the role and blow that big. I am just saying.
i never said all. Y do u think most actresses are into runs Cos no be today
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
i never said all. Y do u think most actresses are into runs Cos no be today

Lol grin, I didn't say all either in my post but you said 90%. And 90% does seem like a vast majority doesn't it?

No argument from me, let us leave it at that.
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by ChiefSweetus: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
The two both of them are fùcktards!
What is ariyo's fucking business? 18 is the age of consent and propositioning an adult is not illegal.
The oduche Idiòt na real fool. Very shameless and gameless beta. You wan use money and cheap role collect nacks lmao. Better go admiralty by 11pm you go see wetin u dey find. Anu mpamas the two both of una! undecided
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by nokatakata: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2018
I do not understand the noise and fuss about this. He wants to give you a role in exchange for sex. If you dont want sex, you reject the role and look for another producer that will give you without asking for sex. She is 19 years old and can decide if she wants to use sex to get a role or not.

Yes it is unprofessional for the producer to ask for sex, but then it's his business. If the girl doesn't want sex, she moves on.

1 Like

Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2018
no be nollywood industry again
nothing new
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by omoiyalayi(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
As big as nollywood is, is there no mechanism set up to discipline erring members ?

He shld be reported to d guild & appropriate punishment shld be served
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by okenwaa(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2018
Heard the one d@'s rampant in the industry now is arse drilling..

Bleep'dUp industry!!
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by ipobarecriminals: 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
sad person wey his mobile/character number end @ 419 is a scammer.Bastard
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by jewelly17(f): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
bikko whats is blowing them?
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
DWJOBScom:
We need more of this but we also need evidence(in order not to punish the innocent) while celebrating the lady who said “no” and the dude who did the “shoot out”

But in APC some thieves are untouchable as they own Nigeria and Lagos too but that will be yanked off soon

PDP felt the same way until it happened

You can see their chats up there. What more evidence do you seek?
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by DWJOBScom(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

You can see their chats up there. What more evidence do you seek?

The evidence wasn't there when i contributed.

Maybe my chat brought that out grin grin
Re: Ariyo Exposes Kaycee Oduche, Producer For 'Sexually Harassing His Cousin' by CioAngels(f): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
If you ask me, i will not blame the producers but the actresses because of the maddening Desperation's to become celebrities overnight and as such they will sleep, pay or work for free to achieve their aims of becoming celebrities. You set out going to work only to work for free, stipends or sex for role, this is becoming out of place. They should ask the celebrities what they did to achieve that status. They can deny this but it is true, Ariyo spoke out because of his kid sister, is not that he did not know before now. Because of desperation in the industry the pay is so insulting because you reject job somebody is standing behind you giving signal she will do it for anything he wants. A says imagine Afrimagic now have dropped South African standard and paying little or nothing to day players out of greed and because of Nigerians celebrity desperation drive. This is not just the young but, some older ones are inclusive, what a shame. Hope Mnet will look into this noble industry created in Nigerians to alleviate poverty for Nigerians, but no, it is increasing poverty for the populist. Now another area you find the arts is in the advertising, where actors and models are needed, they now also pay peanuts since actors took over that segment of business out of desperation too. A job you should earn say, 500k you are been paid 100k or less. The agents build or buy cars anytime such jobs are do. They said they wish the executives of the brand will look into it, is just they said also that the brands staffs do take their cut too. This is a story i said was a lie, but i found out it was true. A woman and her child got an advert job for 150k she was told here, but on finishing the job in South Africa she was given the job order form to fill only for her see 3million naira as against 150k can you see the margin, and she quickly said she was a freelance. Her agent was shocked when he heard the model collect the money in South Africa and of course, she will pay him 30percent of 150k as against 3m.This is how greedy Nigerians are in all spheres of our lives. A big shame that Nigeria is so rotten in anything we do or put our hands on anywhere we go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Never Go Broke Again - Timaya / Rita Dominic Vs. Aishwarya Rai / Vic O Threatens Don Jazzy: "Work With Me Or I'll Drop Diss Track"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.