Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

Looking For A Lady To Date - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Lady To Date (460 Views)

Sugar Mummy From Ghana Looking For A Good Looking Guy To Date Her. / Does Anybody Knows Where I Can Meet European Lady To Date / Please I Am Looking For A Responsible Lady To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Lady To Date by jumia1: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2018
Bimpe:Graduated university student.She lives in Lagos, Nigeria.The lady needs a guy who is trustworthy and honest.

Your personal details and communications will be kept private. Whether you are looking for love, friendship, a committed relationship, event/travel partner or just to enlarge your social circle.
Click here:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/single-ladies-and-men-dating-forum/
Re: Looking For A Lady To Date by olivrich(m): 10:54am On Nov 01, 2018
I need a decent Christian lady around Lagos for a serious relationship, from age 20 - 33. what's App me on 08138394183, if ur business is to scam don't border cos u will not succeed.
Re: Looking For A Lady To Date by Absquare20(m): 9:13am On Nov 02, 2018
Re: Looking For A Lady To Date by jumia1: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2020
This lady loves matured men with open minded, only men who is looking for a serious relationship.She is a Singer, Writer and Film Producer with a background in Banking, Medicine and Radio.

Background:

Yes, I am Versatile and Gemini too. I love LOVE, I respect friendship and loyalty is my watchword.

I have spent my entire lifetime discovering/grooming myself in order to understand who I am. Because self-awareness is the only way to know who I need beside me in this journey of life.

I’m proud of the woman I am becoming and I’m pretty sure my better half will be prouder to have me.

Your personal details and communications will be kept private. Whether you are looking for love, friendship, a committed relationship, event/travel partner or just to enlarge your social circle.

Indicate your interest here and drop your comment or phone number.

Click here:http://jumiaforum.com/listing/dating-site-forum/

(1) (Reply)

.cc / .... / I Need A Military Woman For Relationship/ Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.