Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Fayose Planning To Run Away… Keep An Eye On Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Planning To Run Away… Keep An Eye On Him (263 Views)

Kaduna Street Poll: An Eye Opener For Tinubu & His Supporters - David160 (Video) / Ondo Herdsmen: FFK To Buhari 'Stop Turning Blind Eye On Your Tribesmen' / An Eye Witness Report of Lagos-Ibadan Railway, Fagba Axis - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Planning To Run Away… Keep An Eye On Him by Ecstasy154(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2018
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ekiti says Ayodele Fayose, outgoing governor of the state, is plotting to sneak out of the country when he leaves office.

The party said Fayose’s offer to voluntarily surrender himself to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for questioning is “suspicious” and “diversionary”.

Fayose will leave office on October 16 and has expressed his readiness to “clarify some issues or answer some questions” before the EFCC.

Taiwo Olatunbosun, APC spokesman in Ekiti, said the letter was a decoy for Fayose to “seek safe landing to enable him run away from the country”.

“The letter to the EFCC can be used by Fayose as a distraction and diversionary tactic to pave way for his escape from the country, thereby running away from justice,” he said in a statement.

“Fayose’s promise to appear before the anti-graft agency on the handover day sounds too good to be true and highly suspicious

“We therefore recommend that he be put under serious close surveillance since he is morally and duty bound to account for many of his recklessly corrupt practices that have made him billions of state money richer than the state itself

“No matter how smart Fayose thinks he is and no matter how fast he thinks he can run, the long arm of the law must catch up with him to refund our collective wealth and money for the benefit of all in our dear state, Ekiti.”

TheCable had reported that the EFCC had begun the investigation of Fayose, his wife Feyisetan and top aides over allegations of money laundering and abuse of office.

https://www.thecable.ng/apc-efcc-fayose-planning-run-away-keep-eye

Re: Fayose Planning To Run Away… Keep An Eye On Him by donbachi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
If na u nko
Re: Fayose Planning To Run Away… Keep An Eye On Him by modath(f): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Who nor know before?

I waz laffing for belle the other day when i saw his "letter to EFCC" claiming he'd make himself available after his tenure is done.... where dey do dat at? After all the mess he don mess for church? Really? smiley

Boda Pita the sand (former rock now sand after quarry manager Fayemi rolled all over him) sef , one day, one drama.. smiley

(1) (Reply)

// / “MFM General Overseer Dr Dk Olukoya Did Not Send Me To Sowore For Any Reason, Th / I Did Not Discuss Ambode With Tinubu, I Am Not A Politician – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.