Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Is It Possible To Start A Business With#100k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is It Possible To Start A Business With#100k (662 Views)

What Can I Invest In With 100k? / Is It Possible To Survive On Only Profits From Forex And Crypto Trading? / What Investment Can A Student Make With #100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Start A Business With#100k by Sonyworld(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
Good day nairalanders,
I have been thinking on what business to start with #100k. I actually ventured into maize farming and processing last year at nasarawa state but the loss was great. I have been able to save #100k this year but can't really figure out a business in mind to do.
Please I need ideas and direction.
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business With#100k by Aspacng: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sonyworld:
Good day nairalanders,
I have been thinking on what business to start with #100k. I actually ventured into maize farming and processing last year at nasarawa state but the loss was great. I have been able to save #100k this year but can't really figure out a business in mind to do.
Please I need ideas and direction.

You can start an online business with it, buying and reselling online.. That's what I do for a living
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business With#100k by georgegift: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
My brother you can do real business with 100k and you will earn 5000 every week if you want to know call me 09032434833
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business With#100k by raphemmanuel(m): 1:42am On Sep 14, 2018
I'm also in the same shoe with the OP.

Aspacng:

You can start an online business with it, buying and reselling online.. That's what I do for a living
I will like to have a full knowledge about ur online buying and selling.
At where do you buy and where do you sell online?, how do I know the kind of products that can move fast and how to advertise my products to make sales?.
I will love you to put me through.
Thanks. In case if you want to reach me on WhatsApp (0706-7166-156)

georgegift:
My brother you can do real business with 100k and you will earn 5000 every week if you want to know call me 09032434833
Please I am also interested on this.
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business With#100k by Aspacng: 7:59am On Sep 14, 2018
raphemmanuel:
I'm also in the same shoe with the OP.

I will like to have a full knowledge about ur online buying and selling.
At where do you buy and where do you sell online?, how do I know the kind of products that can move fast and how to advertise my products to make sales?.
I will love you to put me through.
Thanks. In case if you want to reach me on WhatsApp (0706-7166-156)

Please I am also interested on this.

Okay.. Online buying and selling is not as difficult as many think..

You buy cheap products from China, you can buy them from aliexpress or 1688.. Or any agent there in China..

With agents your goods can arrive within a 14 to 20 days depending...

Selling your products is very easy, create a Facebook page and run your adverts, you can run advert with any amount, but note : the higher ur budget the higher customer that will patronize you..

You also need a sales page to market your product. For example I have an obd car scanner device. That scans and detect faults in cars.. Here is it's sales page http://obd.aspactechng.com

When running advert I divert all the traffic to my sales page, anybody interested can easily fill the form on the website and submit to order.

Now after buying your product, and building a sales page for your product.. Next is to find a courier delivery company... For shipping your goods nationwide.

The likes of kos, God is good logistics, courier plus, EDS (exact destination services), swift Courier.. There are so many of them..

Most of these courier stuck your goods for you in their warehouse, whenever you send them any fresh orer all they do is pick from ur stock and waybil, u get paid every week for every successful delivery. The courier takes their delivery charges and remit your balance..

That is the biz.

You can whatsapp 09037241705.

For more information

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business With#100k by Ademat7(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Why not explain your maize biz,from there we could advice you on what to do
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business With#100k by Medallion500: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2018
Aspacng:

Okay.. Online buying and selling is not as difficult as many think..

You buy cheap products from China, you can buy them from aliexpress or 1688.. Or any agent there in China..

With agents your goods can arrive within a 14 to 20 days depending...

Selling your products is very easy, create a Facebook page and run your adverts, you can run advert with any amount, but note : the higher ur budget the higher customer that will patronize you..

You also need a sales page to market your product. For example I have an obd car scanner device. That scans and detect faults in cars.. Here is it's sales page http://obd.aspactechng.com

When running advert I divert all the traffic to my sales page, anybody interested can easily fill the form on the website and submit to order.

Now after buying your product, and building a sales page for your product.. Next is to find a courier delivery company... For shipping your goods nationwide.

The likes of kos, God is good logistics, courier plus, EDS (exact destination services), swift Courier.. There are so many of them..

Most of these courier stuck your goods for you in their warehouse, whenever you send them any fresh orer all they do is pick from ur stock and waybil, u get paid every week for every successful delivery. The courier takes their delivery charges and remit your balance..

That is the biz.

You can whatsapp 09037241705.

For more information

Good morning sir.. Please i am interested in this online business.. I will watsappa you. 08066447586
Re: Is It Possible To Start A Business With#100k by ReppingLocals(f): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

(1) (Reply)

Get Paid Dividends Daily From Digital Stocks (5+ Yr. Old Virtual Stock Coy.) / Quick Cash Loans For Buy Over / Automated Forex Account Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.