Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

My Itel P32 Experience - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Itel P32 Experience (2077 Views)

How Do I Enable OTG Feature On My Itel A36 ? / Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / How Do I Change My Itel 1516 Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Itel P32 Experience by leom007(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Since the release of this product (itel p32), I've been seeing various comment about the phone. Especially the negative ones...
Weeks after the release, I was opportuned to be gifted the phone by itel Mobile...

The phone running Android 8.1 has never for once disappoint me. The battery is a complete package, the selfie and the rear camera shots is wow. The sensors is amazingly perfect n superb...

The full screen display is perfect for my gaming experience. You can reply your social media messages from the notification panel, delete messages and many more.

Finally, what make me love the phone more is the uninteruption feature... No matter what you might be doing no interrupt...

Itel mobile, you are wonderful.

1 Share

Re: My Itel P32 Experience by Fierce11: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oga marketer.. if you give me any itel phone just to have a look at it, i would just throw it to the dogs

1 Like

Re: My Itel P32 Experience by Babsreus(m): 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Planning on buying one myself but am just not sure... Do they release upgrades for the phone?
Re: My Itel P32 Experience by ddjay: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2018
leom007:
Since the release of this product (itel p32), I've been seeing various comment about the phone. Especially the negative ones...
Weeks after the release, I was opportuned to be gifted the phone by itel Mobile...

The phone running Android 8.1 has never for once disappoint me. The battery is a complete package, the selfie and the rear camera shots is wow. The sensors is amazingly perfect n superb...

The full screen display is perfect for my gaming experience. You can reply your social media messages from the notification panel, delete messages and many more.

Finally, what make me love the phone more is the uninteruption feature... No matter what you might be doing no interrupt...

Itel mobile, you are wonderful.
mr marketer weldone, i will notify itel about your efforts, u need a promotion and financial incentives.
Re: My Itel P32 Experience by skyhighweb(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
ur experience fa and yet u no upload pics of u holding or using it.
Re: My Itel P32 Experience by Harvest601(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
i have issue making sd card default storage location,the option to click it is not even in the settings

Any help with this
Re: My Itel P32 Experience by hyell: 9:31am On Feb 09, 2019
itel p32 screen is blank and i still receive calls, kindly assist, i just got this phone yesterday and today its having this issue.
Re: My Itel P32 Experience by lilachiever(m): 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
hyell:
itel p32 screen is blank and i still receive calls, kindly assist, i just got this phone yesterday and today its having this issue.

Its better you just return it to the seller
Re: My Itel P32 Experience by ddjay: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fierce11:
Oga marketer.. if you give me any itel phone just to have a look at it, i would just throw it to the dogs
Haba na, watin the guy du yu wey u wan spoil im market 4 am, tru tru ds is not fair. Respect the guys hustle wit an apology and encouragement and God will bless u

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Or Huawei Y9 2019? / Things You Need To Consider Before Buying A Used Iphone / TECNO Camon 17 Pro Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.