Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) (32723 Views)

Zoleka Mandela Buried Amidst Sexual Abuse Scandal in the Family (PICS) / How Kofi Annan Died – Wife, Nane Maria Annan / Meet Nane Maria Anna And Titi Alakija, Kofi Annan's Widow & Ex Wife Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by povicky1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2018
And yemi Alade sang with his name last year ooo. Rip... A life well lived
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by Collysmith: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
[/sup][sup][sup][/sup]
Kingosytex:
Death is a form that every mortal must fill.

R.I.P Kofi Annan
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by lonelydora: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
A man who put Africa on the world stage. RIP Mazi Kofi.

The way i want to be celebrated when i finish my work on earth
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by gwama: 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
A mourner with bleached skin and black knuckles looks like a roasted plantain and this image is going around the world. cool cool
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by Lordbooster(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
I hear ghana people offer weeping services ....RIP
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by Collyno82(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
We in East Timor will miss u, gr8 guy
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Great Man.

Real MVP.
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by Sarkin: 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
LZAA:

He follow kee afonja hero abiola yet afonjas stee praise him
Smh
Cc immhotep sarkin Roger3D greenback gmbuharii sharpshoota
terrorist

1 Like

Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by emmasege: 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2018
You were great on earth, hope you found the WAY to heaven through Christ the Lord before you breathed your last. Otherwise, ........
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by LZAA: 6:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sarkin:
terrorist

Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Death is inevitable but I pray to God to grant me the grace to fulfill my days, dream & purpose on the planet earth... I asked this through Christ our Lord (Amen)
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by imamumalik: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Death why.....ooo death why?

It should have been buhari not kofi Annan....

You will not live to see buharis death
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
imamumalik:

You will not live to see buharis death

Who is the son of ahmadu bello to curse Such empty words...

Lolzzzz.....a lifeless ass nearer to his grave.....

Is just a bottom cooling fan that is keeping him alive...

1 Like

Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Or it should have been you.
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Or it should have been you.

Go and sleep
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Rest in Peace Kofi Annan
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 14, 2018
Rest in peace son of the soil.
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Pretend to ve sense for once, aw wud u feel if someone wish death for u or ur family members?
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 14, 2018
Krypt0s:

Pretend to ve sense for once, aw wud u feel if someone wish death for u or ur family members?

Go and do ur morning chores.
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by billy187(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2018
9japrof:
Rest on Koffi Annan, you made your mark and gave Africa a true representation...

Buh commo isnt the UN to send representatives abi na because he is an African, i was expecting a powerful UN delegation filled with oyibos to the event, or maybe the pictures are not complete...

But the bleaching of that fair lady on the first image is second to none...Ladies with a knuckle like that is an instant turn off

the pictures are incomplete. Even the present secretary-general of the UN was there
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by Allansmith: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2018
Rest in Peace Sir Kofi Anan.....You have indeed made Africa proud globally....Sleep on!!!
Re: Kofi Annan Buried Amidst Tears (Burial Photos) by Allansmith: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2018
United Nations would sure send in delegates to attend and be sure to have strong UN presence on ground during the whole ceremony even if the whole family insist they want to bury their son themselves cos that Man's role and status in United Nation during his lifetime sure carries a lot of weight with

9japrof:
Rest on Koffi Annan, you made your mark and gave Africa a true representation...

Buh commo isnt the UN to send representatives abi na because he is an African, i was expecting a powerful UN delegation filled with oyibos to the event, or maybe the pictures are not complete...

But the bleaching of that fair lady on the first image is second to none...Ladies with a knuckle like that is an instant turn off

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / COVID-19: Mike Masamvu Dies At 62, Leaves 12 Wives, 79 Children Behind / Michelle Obama Had Miscarriage And Used IVF To Conceive Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.