Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo (34475 Views)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's Dedication & After-party Of Paul Okoye’s Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by ItzBIM(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2018
PenisCaP:

And how is that ur concern. ?
It The blackness of amala is also painting the Heart of YORUBAS black. undecided
Why always hateful.?
Just thinking out loud undecided

It’s my concern because I hate to see my fellow countryman being mentally enslaved, by thinking a foreign language (your oppressors) is better than yours.
Also if u think my comment was hateful, then u really need to go back to primary school for basic comprehension.
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by PenisCaP: 6:20pm On Sep 13, 2018
ItzBIM:

[s]It’s my concern because I hate to see my fellow countryman being mentally enslaved, by thinking a foreign language (your oppressors) is better than yours.
Also if u think my comment was hateful, then u really need to go back to primary school for basic comprehensi[/s]on.

So u went to school and u couldn't read the native names Clearly written there and different them from English name.. undecided
Then I think ur teachers should be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by ItzBIM(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Stop saying rubbish. U can not just sit in ur brown roofed batcher and assume what's happening in a whole tribe across the Niger when the only place you've ever travelled to is Lagos. Lagos is the only thing close to civilisation you'll ever experience
Lack of exposure deranged mumu

When hit with facts you result to abuse, so much for being a exposed. I can give you a link to back up my comment if you want.
Btw your boy is currently in London Town.
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by ItzBIM(m): 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
PenisCaP:

So u went to school and u couldn't read the native names Clearly written there and different them from English name.. undecided
Then I think ur teachers should be jailed.

Why is the native name their middle name and not their first ?
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
ItzBIM:

When hit with facts you result to abuse, so much for being a exposed. I can give you a link to back up my comment if you want.
Btw your boy is currently in London Town.

U can take a boy out of the village, but u can never take the village out of him.
Maybe you should concentrate on minding your tribe

Get the fùck outta my mention dimwit

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by ItzBIM(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

sad
See the kind of bigot we share country with

Bigot because I said ur language is going extinct because you refused to speak it. Smh
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by PenisCaP: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
ItzBIM:

[s]Why is the native name their middle name and not their firs[/s]t ?

undecided
I think it's kid behind this monika .
Bye

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by ItzBIM(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
PenisCaP:

undecided
I think it's kid behind this monika .
Bye

Speak your language and be proud of it. Good day.
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=ItzBIM post=71169715]

[s]Bigot because I said ur language is going extinct because you refused to speak it. Smh[[/s]/quote]

Minding you business will do you a lot of good
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by PenisCaP: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
ItzBIM:

Speak your language and be proud of it. Good day.
Yet u are speaking English. grin
Bye.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by bigpicture001: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
whenever I hear their names, I I realize how stupid their father is....yorubas wouldn't throw away their native identify just to beer some American name.....achebe is still great even with his name, same for Okonjo iweala, whole soyinka, konfirmaatio annamme etc
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by ItzBIM(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
PenisCaP:

Yet u are speaking English. grin
Bye.

Don’t be stupid, I’m typing on a public forum idiot.
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by ItzBIM(m): 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
[quote author=Thebabenextdoor post=71169789][/quote]

Ok small girl big God
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by Ugosample(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
ItzBIM:

Just saying it how it is ...your language is on the brink of extinction.

which brink of extinction

Have you been to the South east to know whether the language is dying or not?

How can a language spoken by a majority ethnic group die just like that

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by Adamummya(f): 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2018
Mariangeles:
Akwa ikuru na asusu Igbo ga ala n'oge n'eteghi anya ??

I love you ...

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by PenisCaP: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
ItzBIM:

Don’t be stupid, I’m typing on a public forum idiot.

Say that to ur father because he was my classmate.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
See Benz...chai
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by rickyrex(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2018
ItzBIM:
English names ? No wonder they said Igbo language will be extinct in the next 100 years .
did you not see the Igbo name too. na was oh. look before you leap

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by FestusIrohigbe: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by barrest(m): 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Stop saying rubbish. U can not just sit in ur brown roofed batcher and assume what's happening in a whole tribe across the Niger when the only place you've ever travelled to is Lagos. Lagos is the only thing close to civilisation you'll ever experience
Lack of exposure deranged mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by SURElee(f): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
ItzBIM:
English names ? No wonder they said Igbo language will be extinct in the next 100 years .

did u see where he revealed their IBO names as Obinna and adaobi? na only Nadia and Nathan you see ba?
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by onlyson16(m): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2018
ItzBIM:

Translation please
dont u see were its written, Obinna and Adaobi?
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by chocboi78(m): 8:33am On Sep 14, 2018
ItzBIM:
dats wot dy said 100 yrs ago... Nd will say it 100 years leta
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by LaniXmen: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye In New Adorable Photo by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
I hughi ebe o dere Obinna na Adaobi okwaya ??
See this one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo: Segalink "Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Would Be Charge Of Rape" / Banky W Releases Hilarious Photos / Wizkid Sitting On The Floor With Ycee, Mastercraft, CDQ And Boj (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.