Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Ok - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ok (3783 Views)

Nairaland -- Am Happy ok / Is Buhari Really Ok? Check Out This Photo And Judge / Video:body Of Late Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Ojukwu Arrivin Imo State With Rochas Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by superllyd: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2013
Hero of our time, i am proud of your boldness and columist write keep it on. Abia must change!
Re: Ok by Dede1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Abagworo: the cause of abias crisis is neither orji nor orji but the soul of thousands of innocent people killed during the bakassi era between 1998 and 2002.because aba is a less important town,people might not be aware that more than 30000 people were murdered in cold blood by bakassi.the militants of today were those 10 year old kids that gathered around to watch bakassi slaughter people.a sizeable number of them were also invoved in niger delta militancy.the only thing that can rescue abia is prayers.are nairalanders aware that 80% of pipeline sabotage in nigeria was done in aba axis alone?80% of kidnappings and robberies(mostly unreported occur in thesame zone).i normally went for shopping in aba but is yet to step into aba since 2008 because of security.i rather pay high price in port harcourt.

Granted you have tendencies to bounce off the wall, I urge to show tacit in vociferation. When any government looks on people with considerable of contempt by laying crude oil pipeline from point of source to the point apparent nepotism, it brings the bad shape of human nature from people seemingly cheated.

Nigeria government should thank its gods that most Nigerians are politically naïve. If Nigeria is a European country and there is no adequate economic reason to construct pipeline from point of source to point of nepotistic interest, the pipelines would have blown to pieces by now.

Africans tend to dwell on symptoms but the cause of the symptoms.
Re: Ok by Dede1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Abagworo:

Police arrest 41 kidnap suspects, recover N4m ransom
From Ezedike Joshua, Port Harcourt
Monday, July 05, 2010

Gov. Amaechi
Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
No fewer than 41 kidnap suspects have been arrested by the Rivers State Police Command during the last six months. Also, 138 suspected cultists and 45 pipeline vandals were rounded up and charged to court.
The Commissioner of Police, Mr Suleiman Abba, who gave the figures while briefing reporters in Port Harcourt, said the command had worked tirelessly to reduce the spate of crime in the state.

He decried the infiltration of criminals from the neighbouring Abia State. He noted that over 90 per cent of the crimes in Oyigbo, Etche and Eberi Omuma areas of the state were committed by suspects from Abia State.

Almost 90 per cent of the crimes committed in Eberi Omuma, Etche, Oyigbo and Afam are coming from Abia State. I must tell you we’re living up to the challenges. In the last two months, no less than 20 hardened Abia based criminals have been arrested by the command,” he said.

He alleged that the suspects had been handed over to Abia State Police Command for prosecution.
The Commissioner, who pledged his commitment to reduce the crime rate in the state by improving on the response time to distress calls, urged the public to co-operate with the command by giving meaningful information that would lead to the arrest of suspected criminals in the state.

Speaking on the major challenges of the command, he urged the public to be confident in the police, especially when giving useful information. The commissioner said the attitude of his men towards work had been of great challenge, urging them to shun corruption. He said he had not been threatened or influenced by any VIP in the state and pledged to perform better with the help of the state government and the public.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/july/05/national-05-07-2010-002.htm

It is unfortunate that you and ilk refused to understand the dynamic of human nature. You can simply claim people because of natural resources endowed to them and treat them like piece of junk. I am not surprised that you and goofy Amechi have Abians to blame because of the inadequacies of Rivers State government. In addition, you and Amechi have no shame to address Obigbo as Oyigbo. My people say only fools think they can run away from their azz.
Re: Ok by Dede1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2013
@OP

It is unfortunate that Dr. Chidi Amuta, a man of great intellect, will spent his time writing air winded essay laden with political implications and inadequacies without proffering single strategic solution except the call to the federal government of the Nigeria which is the prime source of Abia State’s woes.

I have no doubt Dr. Amuta could do better than he has shown.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get To Know Senator Dantong Gyang | Biography Of Senator Dantong / Islamization Of Nigeria / GE Breaks Ground For $250m Manufacturing And Assembly Plant In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.