Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana (4660 Views)

Samklef Ft Terry G - Display [audio + Video Download] / Terry G´s New Songs / Terry G Is On Drugs!?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by Beaf: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2010
[size=14pt]Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana[/size]
Author: Date: Jul 2nd, 2010.

The Ginger Your Swagga crooner, Gabriel Oche-Amanyi, popularly known as Terry G, has once again proved that he is arguably Nigeria’s most controversial after a camera lens caught him smoking marijuana in his watering hole.

Since Terry G hit the limelight of the Nigerian music industry few years back, he has not hesitated to tell his listeners that he is a staunch smoker of marijuana, a substance he always promotes in his songs.

Crazy Terry G! “I’m a singer, bring me the ganja”, popular rapper Terry G demonstrates with a wrap of marijiana as he sang in his music.
In  his song, Pass Me Your Love, [which he produced and was also featured by AY.Com], Terry G in one of his lines said “…because I dey smoke too much Igbo, e no mean e…”

Also in his smash hit song titled Free Madness, he actually said “…I’m a singer, bring me the ganja…”

P.M NEWS gathered that the Benue State-born singer has also established himself as a controversial artiste, following his face-off with show promoters and colleagues.

Some months back, he was detained at the Lagos State Police Command after collecting N600, 000 from UNIBEN students for a show and he failed to perform at the event.

He later apologised to the students and made a police statement that he will refund the expenses incurred by the show organisers.

Shortly after that, he was accused of stabbing a disc jockey called DJ Vein with a broken bottle at Fagba, Iju-Ajuwon area of Lagos.

Witnesses said the problem started between Terry G and Vein after the latter played Mallam Spicey’s song titled Free Cure at a hang-out where Terry G and his friends were relaxing.

In the controversial song, Mallam Spicey had abused Terry G, after the latter had also thrown jibes at him in Free Madness.

Terry G, born of a Deacon and Deaconess parents, was a church boy, and actually started his music career as a gospel artiste, though he could not release his gospel album due to lack of funds then.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/07/02/terry-g-caught-smoking-marijuana/

Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by snowdrops(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2010
You gat to smoke ganja when the rain is falling
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by baslone: 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2010
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana[/size]
Author: Date: Jul 2nd, 2010.

The Ginger Your Swagga crooner, Gabriel Oche-Amanyi, popularly known as Terry G, has once again proved that he is arguably Nigeria’s most controversial after a camera lens caught him smoking marijuana in his watering hole.

This picture is very stale!! A lot of peops that had it on
their phones have had deleted it way back!!
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by aieromon(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2010
A wise man once wrote ''Kpoli's nature's way of sayin' high''.
Let the nìģģ@ breathe.
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by Beaf: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2010
baslone:

This picture is very stale!! A lot of peops that had it on
their phones have had deleted it way back!!

Bros, as new one no de, we gats to recycle de old one.

snowdrops:

You gat to smoke ganja when the rain is falling

This dude doesn't wait for the rain. It looks like he's always at it.
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by baslone: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2010
Beaf:

Bros, as new one no de, we gats to recycle de old one.

Lol!! cheesy
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by nellaluv(f): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2010
Na2day? eya e don tey
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by nellaluv(f): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2010
Na2day? eya e don tey
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by shotster50(m): 1:10am On Jul 04, 2010
Terry G caught with Marijuana - End of the world
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 04, 2010
Does he have to be caught before we all realize that he's a crackhead?
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by A40(m): 2:10am On Jul 04, 2010
Terry G caught smoking MarijuanaIs that news? Thats like "Pastor Adeboye found in Church" so kini big deal?

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-cbf4qplq0[/flash]
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by nellaluv(f): 2:57am On Jul 04, 2010
The irony of it all is that he wasn't really hiding afterall, na busybody dey worry thread starter grin .
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2010
That picture is so last year
www.nairagang..com
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by gomis(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2010
Abeg make una leave terry g alone,

Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2010

Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by khanye(m): 5:06pm On Jul 04, 2010
@poster: U're a Fool!!!!!!!!
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2010
^^^^ cosign, wat a schmuck,
Its an old picture
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by Beaf: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2010
khanye:

@poster: U're a Fool!!!!!!!!

I am your father. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Terry G Caught Smoking Marijuana by Charlzino(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2013
gomis: Abeg make una leave terry g alone,
i dnt 4 u guyz o. Amebo, FREE TERRY G abeg

(1) (Reply)

Fela Kuti Audio And Videos / Ciara & Bow Wow: Broken Up? / Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.