Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA (59227 Views)

Nsukka Dedicates St Theresa's Cathedral Church Building / Pastor Adeboye Finally Speaks On Handing Over To Bishop Oyedepo As RCCG G.O / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by TheUbermensch: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2018
dollytino4real:
see person

As far as I'm concerned all men are equal.

Why should I make another man my spiritual father when Jesus expressly declares himself as such in the Bible? Smh. Do I even have proof that these men parading themselves as Pastors even have any anointing? So why risk it?

It's Jesus or nothing. Anyone who holds a dissenting view is nothing but intellectually redundant.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by mudiana(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2018
ruggedtimi:
thats the sick bay
better person unlike some pple wey dey sit on their brain.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by Ingocof(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2018
These are the men of kingdom wealth, may God bless them for us
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by dollytino4real(f): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2018
TheUbermensch:

As far as I'm concerned all men are equal.

Why should I make another man my spiritual father when Jesus expressly declares himself as such in the Bible? Smh. Do I even have proof that these men parading themselves as Pastors even have any anointing? So why risk it?

It's Jesus or nothing. Anyone who holds a dissenting view is nothing but intellectually redundant.
see how my comment is giving u guys running stomach
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by Deman05(m): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2018
To God be the Glory...It's awesome
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by semyman: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Magas yapa to always pay

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by nelsonoba: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2018
luckyogor:
Nice,but we have to ask ourselves some questions,how will the poor and needy attend these institutions, and the whole concept of Christianity is assisting The poor and needy at all times and frankly my people,the church is becoming too business oriented,it is becoming monetized.

The poor will attend through several scholarship slots offered by the church. The children of rich parents will pay high fees to enable the school run efficiently and have the capacity to offer scholarships to some children of poor parents and still leaving the school with enough funds to pay their teachers and other employees very well. This is how it's done in a number of church institutions including covenant university that many of you castigate for being "too expensive"

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by footprint17(m): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2018
caringsce:
The Presiding Pastor of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyeomie played host to his revered mentor Bishop David Oyedepo.

Bishop Oyedepo was in Port Harcourt to dedicate the boarding house of Chokmah International Academy, the academic arm of Salvation Ministries. Few days ago, the Governor of Rivers State, Barr Wike was left in awe during his visit to the site.

The school which has been in existing for some years just launched its boarding section with world class facilities.

Chokmah International Academy has set the pace for Morality cum Excellence as its high tech facilities are second to none with exceptionally high moral value. God bless Pastor David Ibiyeomie for allowing himself to be used by God in bringing transformation and value to Nigerians and the world at large.
hand of God..... Shalom
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by Chyksbae(f): 11:19am On Sep 14, 2018
Jabarzee:
Oyedepo is not looking healthy..
steady fasting and soul winning
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2018
u are d dumb one.ekwensu grin
foreshore:

Is it not obvious to you that it is the school clinic or are you that dumb?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by foreshore(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
u are d dumb one.ekwensu grin

For your people
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by chendstone01(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2018
masterP042:
Business men

Money making organizations Fela 1978
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by chendstone01(m): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2018
ruggedtimi:
make we hear the school fees

I waka many village anywhere in Africa
I waka many village anywhere in Africa
Pastor's house na him dey fine pass
My people them dey stay for poor surroundings
Pastor's dress na him dey clean pass
E hard for my people for them to buy soap
Pastor na him them give respect pass
And them do bad bad bad bad bad bad things
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by mrfreemind: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
the beds look like hospital beds, i thought its an academy
that is sick bay bed for the school not hostel bed
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by figure007(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
masterP042:
Business men
go and start your own business and let people call you too business man and stop criticizing sir or madam.... Uhnuhn
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by vigrxplusng: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Church moni. wink wink
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by TruthHurts100: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
caringsce:
The Presiding Pastor of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyeomie played host to his revered mentor Bishop David Oyedepo.

Bishop Oyedepo was in Port Harcourt to dedicate the boarding house of Chokmah International Academy, the academic arm of Salvation Ministries. Few days ago, the Governor of Rivers State, Barr Wike was left in awe during his visit to the site.

The school which has been in existing for some years just launched its boarding section with world class facilities.

Chokmah International Academy has set the pace for Morality cum Excellence as its high tech facilities are second to none with exceptionally high moral value. God bless Pastor David Ibiyeomie for allowing himself to be used by God in bringing transformation and value to Nigerians and the world at large.

But this is not the picture we see in those winners advert they call IV. THEY SHOULD START USING HIS LATEST PICTURES
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by Mr2wealth: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
sarcasticdude:

1st sensible post
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by Mr2wealth: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
sarcasticdude:

1st sensible post

Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by lois98(f): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
jayson87:
This is church's money......... God is great. These are the dividends of religion. Such a beautiful edifice

Ibiyome for President 2019

If you don't know what to say just keep kwayet
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by onyxvincent(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
eshcol:

You are right but anyone who makes a man his spiritual father is the real spiritual bastard
you've said it well
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by HelipsTech: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Some churches are only smoking No fire in them Bible said having a form of righteousness but denying the power there of
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by Nelson247: 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
the beds look like hospital beds, i thought its an academy

That wan na clinic side of the academy na, mumu.lol
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by Izaki24: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2018
All of you complaining about these men of God you should look at your lives and help yourself instead of been jealous of their wealth because God has blessed them it's not easy to lead a church if you want to be like them go and open your own church and feel the heat. Nigerians we are our own problem�
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by eshcol(m): 7:37am On Sep 17, 2018
talk2rotman:

you need proper studying of the bible if u are a Christian.... how do u explain the relationship between Elijah and Elisha, Paul and Timothy?
even in Islam.... prophet Muhammad has followers and they are called (saabe anobi).
spiritual fathers is found in men.... and Christ is the overall spiritual head.
thank you
I am a sound Christian with a sound understanding of the Bible. Pls read Matthew 23:9 and tell me the interpretation.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by eshcol(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2018
Passovile:
Sorry to say, but I think you're ignorant on this one.
On the contrary, I think you are the ignorant one here. Jesus made it clear in Matthew 23:9 that we should call no one in the church father and God alone is our spiritual father (NIV).. Apostle Paul whom many of you 'spiritual father' crusaders quote had no spiritual father, so was Apostle Paul a spiritual bastard? If you are a good Bible student you would notice Paul always stating a disclaimer on ideas coming from his own head and ideas inspired by God. No wonder Apostle Peter lamented in the Bible that many have read the good writings of Apostle Paul but have misinterpreted them. Finally, when Jesus resurrected, he told Mary Magdalene; "I am going to my father, your father". And the Bible rightly makes us understand we are spirits and God is the father of all spirits... Biko get enlightened and be delivered from idolatry
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by Passovile: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2018
Its unfortunate sir, I sense aguement and a spirit of contest for superiority in knowledge. 'Ant continue. God bless you.
eshcol:

On the contrary, I think you are the ignorant one here. Jesus made it clear in Matthew 23:9 that we should call no one in the church father and God alone is our spiritual father (NIV).. Apostle Paul whom many of you 'spiritual father' crusaders quote had no spiritual father, so was Apostle Paul a spiritual bastard? If you are a good Bible student you would notice Paul always stating a disclaimer on ideas coming from his own head and ideas inspired by God. No wonder Apostle Peter lamented in the Bible that many have read the good writings of Apostle Paul but have misinterpreted them. Finally, when Jesus resurrected, he told Mary Magdalene; "I am going to my father, your father". And the Bible rightly makes us understand we are spirits and God is the father of all spirits... Biko get enlightened and be delivered from idolatry
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by eshcol(m): 9:03am On Sep 19, 2018
Passovile:
Its unfortunate sir, I sense aguement and a spirit of contest for superiority in knowledge. 'Ant continue. God bless you.
LOL! Come, let us reason together . Come to me with facts that thou mayest be justified... God bless you too
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by Fearcom(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
eshcol:

You are right but anyone who makes a man his spiritual father is the real spiritual bastard

So Timothy who made Paul the Apostle was a spiritual bastard, right? or the early Christians who had prophets and apostles where spiritual bastards??
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by eshcol(m): 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2018
Fearcom:

So Timothy who made Paul the Apostle was a spiritual bastard, right? or the early Christians who had prophets and apostles where spiritual bastards??
I can't comprehend your question. Pls go through it again and put it in clearly.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by eshcol(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
The thing wrong with most of you is this African mentality of slavery that has refused to leave you.. In saner climes nobody uses that title 'spiritual father' on mere mortals. The word here should be 'mentor' or father figure but once you use the term 'spiritual father' you are over stepping your bounds and unknowingly idolizing a human being like you. Enough of all this madness in Africa jor
Re: David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA by ClassyLysia: 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
the beds look like hospital beds, i thought its an academy[/quote]...yes that one is the health care centre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.