Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

Help!!! I Always See Or Feel The Presence Of My Late Dad In My Dreams - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! I Always See Or Feel The Presence Of My Late Dad In My Dreams (421 Views)

You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / Advice Needed On My Late Dad's 1st Remembrance / Young Girl Beats Dad In Kolo Challenge, Saves More Notes Than Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Always See Or Feel The Presence Of My Late Dad In My Dreams by Theholysee: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Please I need your mature advice because this is getting too much, am worried and confused.

I lost my late father 5years ago.
We had him a befitting burial.
I have let go the grief and pain and moved on.
but ever since then.

he as been showing up in my dreams frequently, sometimes even if the dream is not relating to him there is always this presence of him I feel when he was alive.

Not that he comes to frighten or act as a belligerent in my dreams because I was never a bad kid to him.

even the last time we saw each other before I travelled when he was alive, he prayed for me (that's why is good to honour our parents all the time because no one knows tomorrow)

Am getting worried because I don't want anything to do with the dead.
Even if he's watching over me. (God is my helper) and I heard that some evil spirits take the form of dead ones to confuse the living, thats why I even pray before going to bed.

Which making me to be having a bad second taught if my time is fast approaching(God forbid) because am just 25.

Please I need your mature advice.
Re: Help!!! I Always See Or Feel The Presence Of My Late Dad In My Dreams by madridguy(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! I Always See Or Feel The Presence Of My Late Dad In My Dreams by emmie14: 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
Brother, you need not to worry. I also lost my dad at 27. I feel really happy anytime I dream about him. My late Dad is always happy each time I encounter him. You dad can't harm you unless he was evil. My dad have released a vital information to me in dream. Do not be afraid ok. Rip to him.
Re: Help!!! I Always See Or Feel The Presence Of My Late Dad In My Dreams by Theholysee: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
emmie14:
Brother, you need not to worry. I also lost my dad at 27. I feel really happy anytime I dream about him. My late Dad is always happy each time I encounter him. You dad can't harm you unless he was evil. My dad have released a vital information to me in dream. Do not be afraid ok. Rip to him.
thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Bride Dies Of Terminal Sickness Days After Getting Married In Her Hospital Bed / Little Boy Left Stranded After Been Thrown Out Of The House By Master In Lagos / Discharge During Pregnancy? How Dangerous Are The Different Colors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.