Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

This Might Help A Corper Who Is Working On A Website Project - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / This Might Help A Corper Who Is Working On A Website Project (353 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Might Help A Corper Who Is Working On A Website Project by YemiPIDANCo(m): 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
The NYSC scheme gives every graduate an opportunity of a year to put themselves together for the future. During this period, some are able to chart a course for themselves that involves owning a website to promote certain products, services or skills. But you see, the cost of hosting a website that will pass the test of speed and uptime is about 2 months allawee shocked

However, I could help.

I have a cloud hosting account that accommodates unlimited domain and unlimited traffic and will not exhaust it, based on its current usage. I could help a few corpers with it. Just a few, for less than half the price that a cloud hosting service will cost - N13,500 ONLY

If you have already bought your domain name, I'll link it to my hosting and get it ready for your website before you pay; but it's not free please. You must pay for the service, so only serious corpers should call. It's that simple. The 13,500 is for a year.

Do you have a serious website project you are working on? Have you decided on your domain name and cannot afford a reliable hosting plan? Are you a corper? I'll host for you.

The only reason I won't mention where the cloud hosting is here is because I need to protect the account. When you contact me, it is your right to know where your website will be hosted.

NOTE:

1. I will verify that you already have your domain name registered before I even listen to you. Or at least you are ready to register it.
2. You'll convince me that you are a serving corper and not an ex-corper or a non-corper.
3. I'll ask about the website so I am sure it's nothing illegal or profane that I will be helping you to establish.

If you won't be offended by this my too much wahala and criteria, ring me up - 07055971093. Strictly between 8:00am - 5:00pm on Mondays - Saturdays.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

The NYSC Back To School CDS Project, Sdgproject 2030 / In Need Of Roommate In Benue Or Taraba / Please Come To My Rescue Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.