Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,475 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos (1073 Views)

Davido And Broda Shaggi Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Does The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark (Photos) / 2Face, D'banj And Their Wives Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos by GistMore: 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2018
Tonto Dike do Comedian, Broda Shaggi’s famous kung fu style ‘oya hit me’ pose in cute photos.

Gist source >>> http://gistmore.com/tonto-dike-oya-hit-trademark-pose-new-photos

Re: Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
Poko

Such a pretty lady .
Re: Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Aunty Bleachus
Re: Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos by GistMore: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Oya hit me

See more Tonto Dike photos HERE

She wrote;

Re: Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:
Poko

Such a pretty lady .
O boy your woman don born?
Re: Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
O boy your woman don born?

Which of them ?
Re: Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos by itspzpics(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:

Which of them ?
How many women did you impregnate?
Re: Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
How many women did you impregnate?

Just 2.and they're doing great

Thanks
Re: Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos by xikaguvi: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2018
Photography, like most arts, is something you can master in concept, but never stop learning, evolving and pushing the limits. If you are just starting out, learning the basics and understanding the principles of photography are important, but as you become more proficient in the craft, you shouldn't stop. As a seasoned shooter, the day you stop learning is the day you fall behind the pack, and when you stop taking the best possible photos you can. If you're a professional shooter, learning the newest trends, techniques and equipment is essential so in turn, you can offer the very best product to your customers.
Fuel your burning passion to take awesome photographs with the BEST photography training which aims at unmasking simple techniques of beautiful arts of digital photography. The course covers everything from foundation level photography to understanding important lights

This unique program circulates on Photography wherein every student will learn various aspect of being a Photographer. This program is meant for students who aspire to be photographers

Re: Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Airforce1:

Just 2.and they're doing great

Thanks
Oya now. Do quick impregnate the third one. No time abeg
Re: Tonto Dike Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In New Photos by Airforce1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Oya now. Do quick impregnate the third one. No time abeg

Lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

"Child Of A King" Joselyn Looks Radiant In Transparent Outfit / Linda Ikeji Shares Picture Of Her Baby And Confirms Break Up With Her Baby Daddy / I’m Not A Rich Man – Vateran Actor, Antar Laniyan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.