Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Dss Has A New Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dss Has A New Boss (2196 Views)

Fashola: DSS Has Arrested My Brother Over Alleged Defamation - Ibezim Nnamdi / Femi Falana: DSS Has Declared Emefiele A Wanted Man / Falana: DSS Has Given 3 Contradictory Reasons For Not Releasing Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dss Has A New Boss by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
Buhari is unashamedly clannish !!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dss Has A New Boss by lastmessenger: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
So it must be a northerner and a Muslim. Butterflyleo you see who you are supporting.

1 Like

Re: Dss Has A New Boss by ivandragon: 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
seunmsg:
One day, our country will get to that state where a president can appoint someone not from his tribe and religion as head of DSS and go to sleep comfortably.

Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan and now Buhari all wasted no time by quickly removing the head of the intelligence agency and replacing them with someone from their region. We must find a way to end the natural mutual suspicion that exist among us if we are to evolve into nationhood.

as much as you have made some cogent observations, it is also pertinent to admit that those former leaders you mentioned did not monopolise the security leadership of Nigeria...

90% of the key security positions are held by northerners...

2 Likes

Re: Dss Has A New Boss by slivertongue: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
NORTHERNIZATION of security agencies in motion. defenders of NEPOTISM oya come &defend ur master. GMB is a pretender

2 Likes

Re: Dss Has A New Boss by frowland(m): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2018
seunmsg:
One day, our country will get to that state where a president can appoint someone not from his tribe and religion as head of DSS and go to sleep comfortably.

Obasanjo, Yar'adua, Jonathan and now Buhari all wasted no time by quickly removing the head of the intelligence agency and replacing them with someone from their region. We must find a way to end the natural mutual suspicion that exist among us if we are to evolve into nationhood.
Haha, bro this na 9ja. SS personell stands at the president's bedroom, toilet, office etc etc.. I don't blame them at all.
Re: Dss Has A New Boss by capatainrambo: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2018
seunmsg:

Wetin concern Yoruba people with this now?
na una dey hawk the idiot president like gala
Re: Dss Has A New Boss by agabusta: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2018
seunmsg:

I am not whining but expressing my views on the subject of discussion. Yes, the appointment is not strange but it calls for concern. We need to trust ourselves more than we currently do.

Were you whining? if no, then why do you think you were the one I was referring to?

1 Like

Re: Dss Has A New Boss by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:
Na wa oooo...

This gworo chewing hunger-induced lepa guy is truly an unrepentant bigot ooo...

See where GEJ's indiscretion and Tinubu's hunger/greed for power has landed us.

What a shame...

Nah. See where yoruba sophistication led us.

2 Likes

Re: Dss Has A New Boss by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
naijapips04:

Keep defending the bigot, you hear?

IF buhari ever wins second tenure, yorubas would hear nwii.

My goodness. You are a prophet. You just said the Truth.

1 Like

Re: Dss Has A New Boss by gaby(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fineman87:

Infact, I wan carry my bag begin trek go back where I come from...

See my signature if you wanna go with me..

1 Like

Re: Dss Has A New Boss by Christistruth00: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
So what offence exactly did Southerners commit against Buhari or is he not the President of all Nigerians? This stunt is an election looser.

2 Likes

Re: Dss Has A New Boss by Ojiofor: 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:
Buhari is just one stubborn go@tt!

He just doesn't care. Typical Fulani man.

Too bad!!

He have a lot of skeleton in his cupboard.Watch as Fulani herdmen killings start all over again.

1 Like

Re: Dss Has A New Boss by Christistruth00: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2018
Ojiofor:

He have a lot of skeleton in his cupboard.Watch as Fulani herdmen killings start all over again.

If Herdsmen killings resumes after this then as Gen T Y Danjuma said Govt has a hand in it.

1 Like

Re: Dss Has A New Boss by gaby(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
Fineman87:

The funniest of all in all these is that the non-Northerners are strategically positioned in offices where all they can do is blow grammar insulting their fellow non-Northerners. E.g, the Oshiomoles and Femi..., and you say the Northerners are ignorant? Una sabi speak turenci, make una dey use am on una self there.

One is now caught between the devil and the deep blue sea, looking at the supposed opposition and the array of pretenders they have lined up to the throne. Of the lot, who is it, to single out? Is it Atiku or Saraki or David Mark?

Which kind wahala come be dis?

I've always known we were in a one chance bus but never thought it would get this brazen and right in your face kinda.

And Osibanjo is a SAN who is still going to stand with this tribal bigot for re-election?

Na real waaah
Re: Dss Has A New Boss by Christistruth00: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:

The funniest of all in all these is that the non-Northerners are strategically positioned in offices where all they can do is blow grammar insulting their fellow non-Northerners. E.g, the Oshiomoles and Femi..., and you say the Northerners are ignorant? Una sabi speak turenci, make una dey use am on una self there.

One is now caught between the devil and the deep blue sea, looking at the supposed opposition and the array of pretenders they have lined up to the throne. Of the lot, who is it, to single out? Is it Atiku or Saraki or David Mark?

Which kind wahala come be dis?

I've always known we were in a one chance bus but never thought it would get this brazen and right in your face kinda.

And Osibanjo is a SAN who is still going to stand with this tribal bigot for re-election?

Na real waaah

Tinubu was warned.

With this type of leadership it’s no wonder Daura is a desert.
Re: Dss Has A New Boss by gaby(m): 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Christistruth00:

Tinubu was warned.

I've always maintained that GEJ got us here with his spinelessness, ably fuelled and aided by Tinubu's greed.
Re: Dss Has A New Boss by tempest01(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
agabusta:

Did GEJ make a Northerner the DSS Boss? I dont get.

He couldn't sack Jega
Re: Dss Has A New Boss by pacino26(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
I think PMB has graciously lost votes from the ND. He didn't even wait for the son from Bayelsa to live out his remaining one year in office. Mind you that PMB brought in a retired operative to head the unit when it was rightfully for Seiyifa to be the DG after Ita Ekpeyong. Now he's been outsted after a month as Acting DG.

I guess the security council were tired speaking in TURANCHI so they had to bring in a fellow mallam to continue business as usual.

So much for federal character.
Re: Dss Has A New Boss by Christistruth00: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
gaby:

I've always maintained that GEJ got us here with his spinelessness, ably fuelled and aided by Tinubu's greed.

We better start praying and strategising against the calamity that befell Afonja. The killer Herdsmen will come back fighting and better armed than before.
Re: Dss Has A New Boss by gaby(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Christistruth00:

We better start praying and strategising against the calamity that befell Afonja. The killer Herdsmen will come back fighting and better armed than before.

Word...my brother
Re: Dss Has A New Boss by Ojiofor: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2018
Christistruth00:

If Herdsmen killings resumes after this then as Gen T Y Danjuma said Govt has a hand in it.

Do you still have doubt even after coming from a person like Danjuma?
The killings stopped after Buhari went on holidays and Daura was sacked by Osinbajo the herdsmen terrorist lost logistic support.
Re: Dss Has A New Boss by ABHAJA: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
Simply the best step to take. No harm, you deserve accolades Mr. Presido....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Spokes person Goofed On Channels Television Big Time! / We Gazetted Kano Emirate Law, It Can’t Be Reversed – Ganduje / Governor Akeredolu Attends Commissioning Of Providus Bank, Akure Branch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.