Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Man Who Climbed Mast In Abuja To Protest Against Buhari Finally Descends - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Climbed Mast In Abuja To Protest Against Buhari Finally Descends (304 Views)

Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Climbed Mast In Abuja To Protest Against Buhari Finally Descends by 15Ebisco: 8:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
28-year-old Nurudeen Lliyasu, who climbed a telecommunication mast in Abuja, to protest the poor economy in the country, has reportedly descended.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the man was seen on top of the mast at about noon on Wednesday at AYA, Abuja.

He was reported to have erected posters with different inscriptions along the AYA road and at the foot of the mast, which read: “Another hope betrayed battered, mutilated with a collapsed economy.”

Others include, “inflation and hunger are killing Nigerians”, “unemployment continues unabated”, and “Nigeria is on the precipice of collapse”, among others.
Nurudeen Lliyasu said he would remain on the mast for the next seven days, adding that he was ready to sacrifice his life for the progress of the country.

“I am on a hunger strike to protest and register my grievances about the condition of the country; I will remain here for the next seven days and I do not mind if I die here.

“If my dying on this mast will change the economy of this country, then I choose to die for others to live a good life.

“I have not eaten for days and also other Nigerians, if I die on this mast I am not worried, no roads in the states only in the city of Abuja you can see good roads.

‘’The doctors have said that a man can survive only on water without food for some days, I believe I can and if I cannot I will die.”

Lliyasu said that there was nothing working in the country, adding that the education, health system, infrastructure are all in bad shape.
He said that he was into the transport business and other businesses.

Mr Ayuba Luka, the security man in the area, reported that Lliyasu approached him that he wants to climb the mast he warned him against it.

“He came to me and I warned him not to climb that mast, but when I left the site he sneaked in and climbed it.

“I was shocked when I came back and saw him on the topmost part of the mast, I have called my supervisor to come and take necessary action.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/man-who-climbed-mast-in-abuja-to.html

Re: Man Who Climbed Mast In Abuja To Protest Against Buhari Finally Descends by dkronicle(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2018
Hmmm another level. I will take a girl up the mast, i may suck her boobs up there and throw her down. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Abuja Man Spends 24 Hours On Top Of Telecoms Mast To Force President To R / David Mark Visits IBB In Minna / Osinbajo, Obaseki Extol Exemplary Life Of Late Archbishop Benson Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.