Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

How I Got Admission Faster Than Eveyone In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Got Admission Faster Than Eveyone In Nigeria. (319 Views)

Girl Strict Warning To Ladies To Stay Off Her Guy Who Just Got Admission / Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User / Meet 10-year-old Sibahle Zwane Who Solves Maths Faster Than Calculator (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Admission Faster Than Eveyone In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2018
see the full article at http://www.examtribe.com.ng/2018/05/5-that-prevents-admission.html?m=1

For university aspirants JAMB could be the biggest work of the devil in your life but it not totally your fault. Maybe your village people have conspired against you so fear not, for in this article I will be revealing their plans against your life.

First of, jamb wasn't put in place to delay your future but to see how smart you are and help you grow in higher institution but a lot of people have given up on JAMB and gone into trading or found "a way" to get into school without JAMB.
So, I' ll be revealing five top reasons why you ha...

http://www.examtribe.com.ng/2018/05/5-that-prevents-admission.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

9 Things First Class Students Won't Disclose To Anyone / Universities That Offer The 2-year Switch Programme To Mbbs For Bds Students? / FUTO Released 2018/2019 DE Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.