Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User (26883 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / Landmark University In Pictures / Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by patogist: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2019
@Update9ja

A dismissed student of Landmark university has taken to twitter to celebrate his matriculation after writing jamb examination

he said

Dismissed from Landmark university at 200l, stayed a year at home, wrote Jamb again and got admission again.

He continued,

I was so stubborn cos of the high school i went, going to Christian university was a wrong choice for me, it was all mum wanted. I was caught with Alcoholic drinks I was warned against it which i didn’t hid to. Lata I was caught with the same stuff and i was shown the gate outta Landmark.

His twitter friends celebrated him after not giving up on himself.

https://update9ja.com/dismissed-from-landmark-university-got-admission-again-twitter-user/

1 Like

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by Diy09: 11:09am On Apr 19, 2019
cheesy He try...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by dollytino4real(f): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
children with that ear shape don't hear word at all,

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by rottable(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Good one..... Rugged boy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by patogist: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Seun, fynboy, las

1 Like

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
You couldn't take the heat from landmark hence you were shown the way. The mistake you family made was sending you to landmark when your foundation was faulty. I hope you don't exhibition such when you get to your beloved university. Congratulations

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Oshay omo olowo. Butty boy! grin grin
You're so fortunate not to have the kind of my background... Na mechanic workshop you for end up with spanner and screwdriver undecided

115 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by TANID(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
At Your Age
Say No To Drug

9 Likes

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by TANID(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
Hahaha! grin

How Did You Know That

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by darfay: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Are we supposed to celebrate his delinquency?

5 Likes

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by Nukilia: 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
darfay:
Are we supposed to celebrate his delinquency?

Yes! Once he was lost, now he's found! All praise be to God grin grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by chloride6: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
asuustrike1:
You couldn't take the heat from landmark hence you were shown the way. The mistake you family made was sending you to landmark when your foundation was faulty. I hope you don't exhibition such when you get to your beloved university. Congratulations

Foundation was faulty because he wanted to buy beer?

Wetin person no go hear?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by Uyi168: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
So we should also celebrate him here or Wah??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by Raphkriz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
you get luck sey ur parents support you

1 Like

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by partnerbizz4: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
So alcohol was an issue?

Tufia

I hate too much church ppl

3 Likes

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
chloride6:

Foundation was faulty because he wanted to buy beer?

Wetin person no go hear?

If you know what beer has caused you would understand better. That guy only said one part of the story there more to it.

9 Likes

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by Niyeal(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shayo nigga

1 Like

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by pyrex23(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
This one go still drink
No b d face I dey look?

angry

5 Likes

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
See Ear like Avatar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
dollytino4real:
Lol. But the guy will be a nice and good guy later. That's their pattern. And will be rich for that matter

5 Likes

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by HigherEd: 1:55am On Apr 20, 2019
partnerbizz4:
So alcohol was an issue?

Tufia

Its more ridiculous to think a Church university would allow you take Alcohol on its campus... Even the Christian varsities in USA would expel you for this... Well the boy is now in Uniport. He should have just gone to Uniport in the first place.

Try drinking Alcohol in Oral Roberts Uni, USA or Liberty University USA and see them show you the way out...

partnerbizz4:

Alcohol is sold in seminaries.

The take away isn't about the rules per se but the obsession in 21st century.

What's even bad in alcohol? Is it a sin?
If the answer is in the affirmative, then by what standards?
What is bad in a drink that dulls your senses or ability to reason?

Do you know how many deaths a year are caused by drunk driving?

Do you know how many women have been battered, molested because of drunk men?

Stanford university is one of the top 5 universities in the world yet it has one of the highest community rape cases in the USA. The rape cases are traceable to club partying and excessive alcoholism.

So as a Christian University do you expect they'd want such nonsense on their campus?

20 Likes

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by dollytino4real(f): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2019
HebronHF:

Lol. But the guy will be a nice and good guy later. That's their pattern. And will be rich for that matter
ok

1 Like

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by partnerbizz4: 8:39am On Apr 20, 2019
HigherEd:

Its more ridiculous to think a Church university would allow you take Alcohol on its campus... Even the Christian varsities in USA would expel you for this...

3 Likes

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by Ekuru: 9:19am On Apr 20, 2019
He's definitely gonna be at his best behaviour now.

1 Like

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by cardoctor(m): 9:20am On Apr 20, 2019
Normal thing in Private Unis
Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by obembet(f): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Oshay omo olowo. Butty boy! grin grin
You're so fortunate not to have the kind of my background... Na mechanic workshop you for end up with spanner and screwdriver undecided

grin grin grin

partnerbizz4:

Every organization have thier T&C.

Follow the rules and regulations

6 Likes

Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2019
Hope you have repented. Don't forget that the gate is still open.
Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2019
partnerbizz4:
So alcohol was an issue?

Tufia

The thing is, he went to a church run university...and these universities have rules and regulations.

He probably would have been informed about the rules...and he chose to flout them , because (it is evident in his statement) he really did not want to go to that university.
Re: Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User by crackhouse(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2019
He's looking like a bottle of Hero

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Called Off Strike - ASUU / Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos / UNILAG TV: First University TV Station In Nigeria Begins Operation On January 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.