Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,512 members, 7,958,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (76764 Views)

Ebonyi Accident : Photos From The Ugly Incident That Claimed 32 Lives / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Girl Buried In Her School Uniform After Being Killed In An Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Vicaboy(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Liliyann post=71175188]This could have been averted if only she has a rich and caring boyfriend to take her where ever she wants to go!
It's quite a pity most guys are shying away from their responsibility!!

Your boyfriend should be your god on earth,he should be willing to do anything for you and go extra miles just to make you happy... even getting a nice ride and a driver to drive you!

Never settle for less!
Be with a man that is ready to spend for you just to prove his love and loyalty!![You should learn from your mum who was courageous enough to marry your broke father �]
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by adetes: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2018
Slay queen

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by tripledonosas(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
This could have been averted if only she has a rich and caring boyfriend to take her where ever she wants to go!

Your boyfriend should be your god on earth,he should be willing to do anything for you and go extra miles just to make you happy... even getting a nice ride and a driver to drive you!

Never settle for less!
Be with a man that is ready to spend for you just to prove his love and loyalty!!

And how will you show your own love and loyalty? Pussy abi....

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by ike007(m): 8:38am On Sep 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
you are right, but ladies will always be brainwashed by radical feminism
I pity una life. You people disgust me. Thank God African women are not the only ones on earth. And they are not even beautiful as the other race of women.you guys are just for sexual pleasures and god being so wise made your IQ like the hookers
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by thiolhuwar09(f): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:
This could have been averted if only she has a rich and caring boyfriend to take her where ever she wants to go!

Never settle for less!
Be with a man that is ready to spend for you just to prove his love and loyalty!!

Seriously! so because your boyfriend is rich and caring, he should be doing everything for you Abi? Wao!! Ladies Pls wake up. We're not liabilities but assets. Don't wait for guys to do things for you. Have your own money.
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by boyjo: 9:17am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!

God bless you girl for this.
It makes us guys happy to be able to provide for our cheeks.
I don`t know where these small small boys talking trash on this forum evolved from but GOD pass all of them.
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by ddjay: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!
u just described a husband a boyfriends job is sexual satisfaction
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Allansmith: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2018
lol....You bahd gan...

Kingwizzy16:
Chaiii she don spoil her chance of giving better doggy style

Because her bum bum will be irritating now
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by dnawah(m): 9:56am On Sep 14, 2018
Angelanest:
A lady has landed in a hospital with broken buttocks after she decided to ride a beach motorbike. In a video footage which has gone viral online, the lady can be seen riding the motorbike before colliding with a vehicle and falling on the ground.

The lady was rushed to the hospital after breaking her buttocks and is said to be doing fine after receiving medical attention.

The incident happened yesterday in South Africa, according to reports.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/lady-lands-in-the-hospital-with-broken-buttocks-after-bike-accident.html
that thing na ATV (all terrain vehicul)not a bike.
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by chizzydave(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2018
Wasted MB[color=#000099][/color] tongue
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by def111(m): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2018
How can she use toilet now

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Vivuch: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less! By
I am enjoying your sacarstic comments grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
absolutely nothing but herself, after all the good book says "thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies, mine head thou has annionted with oil, my cup runneth over."

hold that thought, maybe i will bring my phone or a small game to amuse and mentally stimulate myself, so as not to reduce my IQ by listening to someone with nothing to offer asking me such a dumb question?
Aite ma'am. go and sin no more...
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by hollah123: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!
this mad girl again,wetin people do u for Mikel thread no reach u abi
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
boyjo:

God bless you girl for this.
It makes us guys happy to be able to provide for our cheeks.
I don`t know where these small small boys talking trash on this forum evolved from but GOD pass all of them.

Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by abbiboy: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!
Ode don't go an hustle been waiting for plantation boy that will come an serve!!
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by abbiboy: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!
Ode..so plantation boy shld come n serve u just bcus of the hole inbtw ur legs.dumbass!!
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
ike007:
I pity una life. You people disgust me. Thank God African women are not the only ones on earth. And they are not even beautiful as the other race of women.you guys are just for sexual pleasures and god being so wise made your IQ like the hookers
so your mother had the IQ of a hooker, no wonder you are re-tarded, she must have used a hanger to try and abort you since your unknown father fvcked her for 500 naira in ojuelegba
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by boyjo: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=AlphaStyles post=71194036][/quote]

ROTFL...wait...you know why i dey talk like this? Our female children.
So make we dey encourage our female children to provide for themselves when them dey man house? No nah.
Men must learn to be responsible.
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by sirdouglas(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Never settle for less!
This is the most stupid and dumbest comment I have come across in my life. You should be ashamed of yourself. How many cars does your father own? Your brothers how far?? What about all the guy that you have dated?? You see why they say women have fish brain??
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
boyjo:

ROTFL...wait...you know why i dey talk like this? Our female children.
So make we dey encourage our female children to provide for themselves when them dey man house? No nah.
Men must learn to be responsible.
so na only man go be atm for house abi? make she nor go find work do dy wait make man dy spend money like mugu because of her mtcheew
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by boyjo: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
AlphaStyles:
so na only man go be atm for house abi? make she nor go find work do dy wait make man dy spend money like mugu because of her mtcheew

But na so e suppose be.
She go get her money o but man suppose get pride I providing for his household. Na so e suppose be.

Na hardship wan upset this balance, we go get money yakata smiley
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
boyjo:

But na so e suppose be.
She go get her money o but man suppose get pride I providing for his household. Na so e suppose be.

Na hardship wan upset this balance, we go get money yakata smiley
Man suppose provide but man no be GOD wey go dy provide heaven and earth and man wey no dy priviledged to get that much money still be human being money is not everything
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by boyjo: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2018
AlphaStyles:
Man suppose provide but man no be GOD wey go dy provide heaven and earth and man wey no dy priviledged to get that much money still be human being money is not everything

Ehen, you understand wetin I dey talk.

The reason guys dey para for this girls and money matter na because them never make am. Money never dey their hand.
Men wey get the money ehn, dey tell tell their wives make say make dem siddon house take care of the children. I know these type of men plenty.

Money never dey na im make guys dey look women pocket.

with GOD and with patience, wego make am.
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
boyjo:

Ehen, you understand wetin I dey talk.

The reason guys dey para for this girls and money matter na because them never make am. Money never dey their hand.
Men wey get the money ehn, dey tell tell their wives make say make dem siddon house take care of the children. I know these type of men plenty.

Money never dey na im make guys dey look women pocket.

with GOD and with patience, wego make am.
we go make am but i no fit marry this kind woman
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by boyjo: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2018
AlphaStyles:
we go make am but i no fit marry this kind woman

Everybody just get their different taste sha.
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2018
boyjo:

Everybody just get their different taste sha.
e better ma go abroad or village go marry better pkanya wey no dy obsessed with cash
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by boyjo: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2018
AlphaStyles:
e better ma go abroad or village go marry better pkanya wey no dy obsessed with cash

Hahaha na here I need to laugh, go naw, make you come back tell us how Naija cheeks are berra grin grin
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by ike007(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
funmisticqueen:
to her ashi of a mother : so your mother had the IQ of a hooker, no wonder you are re-tarded, she must have used a hanger to try and abort you since your unknown father fvcked her for 500 naira in ojuelegba
I agree
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2018
boyjo:

Hahaha na here I need to laugh, go naw, make you come back tell us how Naija cheeks are berra grin grin
oyinbo cheeks better jare if u know how to select u go pick the one's wey pass our girls
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by boyjo: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2018
AlphaStyles:
oyinbo cheeks better jare if u know how to select u go pick the one's wey pass our girls

Na laugh I dey laugh o grin
Re: Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2018
boyjo:

Na laugh I dey laugh o grin
i dy tell u fact o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Massage Parlours Where Sex Is 'After-Service' Bonus / See The Man I Saw Carrying Monitor Lizard In Birnin Kebbi / See What Was Seen At Abeokuta Ogun State Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.