Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Biafra : Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Vows To Observe IPOB Sit-at-home Order(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Vows To Observe IPOB Sit-at-home Order(photo) (795 Views)

Enugu, Imo Residents Observe IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order, Despite Govt’s Assurance / BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Abducted In Abuja / Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Vows To Observe IPOB Sit-at-home Order(photo) by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2018
Igbere TV Director, Emeh James Anyalekwa has vowed to observe the IPOB Sit at home order slated to hold on 14/9/2018 with his family in honour of those killed by the Nigerian soldiers and the abduction of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu during operation Python dance in the South East.

Emeh made this known in a post he shared via his Facebook page,

"In honour of our brothers and sisters murdered in cold blood by Nigerian Army during the wicked and senseless "Operation Python Dance" 2017 and the abduction of our leader, Nnamdi Kanu, I and my family are staying at home Tomorrow.

God bless Biafra!"

More photos here.. http://igberetvnews.com/458146/biafra-igbere-tv-boss-anyalekwa-vows-observe-ipob-sit-home-order-familyphoto/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Vows To Observe IPOB Sit-at-home Order(photo) by frankdoz22: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
Wow! This a very big blow to yeruba Muslims!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Vows To Observe IPOB Sit-at-home Order(photo) by Ekez(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2018
The labour of biafran heroes past shall be invane. #Inbiafrawelive #inbiafrawedie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Vows To Observe IPOB Sit-at-home Order(photo) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2018
Let the stupid joke police go and arrest him

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Vows To Observe IPOB Sit-at-home Order(photo) by kayfra: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
What is igbereTV? Is it a YouTube channel?
Re: Biafra : Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Vows To Observe IPOB Sit-at-home Order(photo) by AmadiAba: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
Kudos boss
Re: Biafra : Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Vows To Observe IPOB Sit-at-home Order(photo) by lastmessenger: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2018
Cool my man. You are a true son of Igbo land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Vows To Observe IPOB Sit-at-home Order(photo) by gidgiddy: 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2018

"In honour of our brothers and sisters murdered in cold blood by Nigerian Army during the wicked and senseless "Operation Python Dance" 2017 and the abduction of our leader, Nnamdi Kanu, I and my family are staying at home Tomorrow.

God bless Biafra!"

Nice one. Total shut down tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra : Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa Vows To Observe IPOB Sit-at-home Order(photo) by Almaiga: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2018
Trash, from the Award winning COWARDs. grin

(1) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Ticket: Atiku Gives Condition To Support Whoever Emerges Winner / Busty Actress, Funke Adesiyan Opens Up After, 'APC' Took Her Mandate From Her / I See Many People Committing Suicide In 2019--prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.