Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

‘you Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘you Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures. (2069 Views)

Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix) / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘you Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures. by 3Ebisco: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2018
‘You Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures.

Nollywood teen actress Regina Daniels stunning in new pictures with blonde hairstyle as fans tell her she looks like male bae and cross dresser, Bobrisky.

See below;

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/can-you-spot-bobrisky-in-this-new.html

Re: ‘you Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures. by ExAngel007(f): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2018
She looks pretty.
Re: ‘you Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures. by Johnchase56(m): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2018
I6 years old girl who never turns 17 grin

1 Like

Re: ‘you Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
The way this adult gel dey look flashy and post pictures this days,my mind is telling me that she is looking for a boyfriend like davido.Not wisekid wey no dey pay.

1 Like

Re: ‘you Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures. by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 14, 2018
This girl should take it easy on make up, she looks way older than her real age.

1 Like

Re: ‘you Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures. by zolajpower: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2018
Johnchase56:
I6 years old girl who never turns 17 grin
Maybe she is a vampire.
Re: ‘you Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures. by DBossNG(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Kinda
Re: ‘you Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures. by Fabolousibk1(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2018
Bobrisky keeh grin cheesy
But taking a close look.. They really look alike

1 Like

Re: ‘you Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures. by Factfinder1(m): 8:51am On Sep 14, 2018
Please I am looking for a part-time job as a private tutor or anything else. If you have any, please contact me on: Henrysimplicity@yahoo.com or call 08100512270

Anywhere around gwarimpa, kubwa,dutse,bwari...I can teach maths,English, social studies biology,... Primary 1- ss1 thanks
Re: ‘you Look Like Bobrisky” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels As She Shares New Pictures. by eliteguy01(m): 9:04am On Sep 14, 2018
Rubbish who she epp, some stupid guy will like babe.... waoh!!! as if they're *� *

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looking All Shades Of Super Gorgeous In Pink / [PHOTOS] Cardi B Poses Topless In New Photo, Features In New Song / More Actresses Call Out Movie Director Laide Olabanji For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.