Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl (75943 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room / Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by GistMore: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2019
A throwback picture of Nollywood entertainers Ini Edo and Regina Daniels are making the rounds on the web.

Ini Edo clearly a lot more older that Regina Daniels took a delightful picture years prior when Regina was a a child actor.

The image has brought back consideration regarding the age of Regina Daniels who began going about as a youngster and is suspected to be 17 and married to politician Ned Nwoko who is 59.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/throwback-picture-of-ini-edo-and-little-regina-daniels

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by GistMore: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
angry
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Cuties

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by oluwadabira111(m): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2019
angry Regina daniel again

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by indigenous234(f): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
If this doesn't make FP I'll take Nairaland serious

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Vulcanheph(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
indigenous234:
No need .....its definitely Gonna make FP, NL Mods will Push anything there as long as it has the following:

Regina daniel
BB Naija
Snake
Bobrisky
Tonto dickeh Etc

142 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by chikason68(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Cruising to fp...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Kylekent59: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
The type of news that greases FP.

I think these people pay Nairaland mods, Regina is always making FP.

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Jaysolu(m): 12:29am On Jul 28, 2019
Vulcanheph:

No need .....its definitely Gonna make FP, NL Mods will Push anything there as long as it has the following:

Regina daniel
BB Naija
Snake
Bobrisky
Tonto dickeh Etc
Lol.. Maybe they're nairaland sponsors

54 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Factgist: 1:02am On Jul 28, 2019
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Joystark(f): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2019
GistMore:

A throwback picture of Nollywood entertainers Ini Edo and Regina Daniels are making the rounds on the web.

Ini Edo clearly a lot more older that Regina Daniels took a delightful picture years prior when Regina was a a child actor.

The image has brought back consideration regarding the age of Regina Daniels who began going about as a youngster and is suspected to be 17 and married to politician Ned Nwoko who is 59.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/throwback-picture-of-ini-edo-and-little-regina-daniels

All these Ini Edo them set no dey gree old shocked

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by dangotesmummy: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2019
When this kind of woman is your model and mentor, I'm not surprised Regina is where she is today

They say show me your friend/mentor, I'll tell you what your future will be like

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Funmmyastic: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2019
Child actress,but this Ini looks more beautiful now.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Chubhie: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Potentiality and actuality

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by dominique(f): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2019
Ini actually looks older in the throwback photo

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by PhenomenalAustin: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2019
Now, they are chopping the same thing....

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by spiceadole: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:
Money has freshened and made her look younger now

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Dobson43: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2019
grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Kendumazy(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2019
Ini edo has always been a beautiful woman right from time. Still exceptionally beautiful till date. No aging, no rubbish unnecessary fats. My kind of woman.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Dottore: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2019
Na wao. Regina grew and outshined her aunty Ini Edo and her aunty is still fvcking secret dicks

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Abalado(f): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2019
This Regina sha, small pikin of yesterday, Nwobodo or what's does that agbaya called him self gan,, his the one destroying the lil girl punna,,,money is good sha, make the girl swear if the nwobodo no get money if she go marry am, true love is lost this days

19 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by martineverest(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2019
I doubt if the girl is up to 18 ....like her father said

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:

What do you expect? Behold, old things have passed away! Fame has made everything become new!!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2019
indigenous234:

grin meaninglez post making FP ma dear

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Abalado(f): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2019
Which the same thing na, please kindly come out straight na, which the same thing, u mean egg roll or fish pie?
PhenomenalAustin:
Now, they are chopping the same thing....

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by TBIZZY(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2019
indigenous234:

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2019
Abalado:
This Regina sha, small pikin of yesterday, Nwobodo or what's does that agbaya called him self gan,, his the one destroying the lil girl punna,,,money is good sha, make the girl swear if the nwobodo no get money if she go marry am, true love is lost this days

Research has proven that money can buy love but that doesn't mean true love don't exist though!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" / Davido, Chioma And Their Son Off To Dubai For Adewale Adeleke's Wedding / I Need A Woman In My Life, Wizkid Cries Out after trying to cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.