Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha (30542 Views)

Sit-at-home: Army Chief Orders Raid On IPOB Hideouts / Military, DSS, Others Comb Hotspots In FCT, Nab Terrorists, Informants / EU, U.S. Warn Police, DSS, Others On 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Sharpshooota: 6:19am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:
Kudos to our Security Forces. Use any IPOB terrorist sighted, for Target practice. grin

In a country where Islamic terrorists call others terrorists..... I no fit laugh grin

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 6:29am On Sep 14, 2018
Mgbadike80:
while it's understandable that those people forming analysts here are BMC crew members, I would like the average Yorubas to consider the fact that the leaders and the BMC crew members are using tribalism in nairaland and other online platforms to divide and conquer the masses. if they succeed in making the average Yoruba people turn against the IPOB, then Buhari would win next year's presidential election due to lack of organised opposition from southerners especially the southern youths, the southeastern people are already organised under IPOB, let the Yoruba youths organise themselves and take over their land from Buhari and his thieving accomplices like Tinubu. Failure to do so would mean more pains for everybody.
If you have nothing to say why not kip kwayet? Why bringing tribalism into this and who organized southeasters under IPOB, was it you or Emma Powerless?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Mgbadike80: 6:39am On Sep 14, 2018
Yyeske:
If you have nothing to say why not kip kwayet? Why bringing tribalism into this and who organized southeasters under IPOB, was it you or Emma Powerless?
the post wasn't meant for paid Buhari supporters like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 6:41am On Sep 14, 2018
Mgbadike80:
the post wasn't meant for paid Buhari supporters like you.
Is that all? Anyway, hope you are around here to observe the sit at home too
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2018
Gidgiddy has been viewing, nna what's your take as I've made calls around town. You guys would be shamed today

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by gidgiddy: 6:49am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Let's not escalate things , IPOB was the first to attack army during operation python dance , it'd be a shame to see that repeat itself again

You actually believe this story? Can't you use your brain? You mean that a troop of heavily armed Soldiers with sophisticated guns and Tanks were on move then unarmed IPOB decided to block them and attack them with stick and stones? Even someone high on drugs would not do something like that.

Wouldn't it make more sense to you that Soldiers attacked civilians in a heavy handed way, as they do all the time, and civilians responded by grabbing whatever they could and throwing it at them to defend themselves?

Only a complete idiot would believe such a crazy story that unarmed civilians went to block the road to heavily armed Soldiers and attack them with sticks and stones.

It is one of the craziest stories I have heard in my life.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Yyeske(m): 6:54am On Sep 14, 2018
gidgiddy:

You actually believe this story? Can't you use your brain? You mean that a troop of heavily armed Soldiers with sophisticated guns and Tanks were on move then unarmed IPOB decided to block them and attack them with stick and stones? Even someone high on drugs would not do something like that.

Wouldn't it make more sense to you that Soldiers attacked civilians in a heavy handed way, as they do all the time, and civilians responded by grabbing whatever they could and throwing it at them to defend themselves

Only a complete idiot would believe such a crazy story that unarmed civilians went to block the road to heavily armed Soldiers and attack them with sticks and stones.

Stop twisting it, it was caught on video and circulated around last year when some policemen came to to Afara Ukwu and were attacked by jobless touts unprovoked.
Stop lying because you were one of those who regaled those eediots when the news hit nairaland

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Okoroawusa: 7:04am On Sep 14, 2018
Buhari no dey tolerate nonsense.

If u do anyhow... u see anyhow

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Ikenna0b: 7:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Is that so?

I wonder why fulani Herdsmens have killed more than a thousand people in the beginning of this year alone and still doing so till now Idiot.

I wonder why your army is getting slaughtered by Boko Haram daily.

Only to do gra gra to Unarmed civilians your coward army and buffori knows how to do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Arthurity1(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2018
I'm certainly convinced that most people on nairaland are tribalist illiterates. Common sense should have been applied to quell the unrest in the south east both the president, being an uneducated, foolish military man, used soldiers. The result of his actions was that it only made more people sympathetic to thier cause. Branding a group of protesters terrorist while fulani herdsmen slaughtered as they went from state to state means that the president is no better than a log of wood sitting on a chair. In fact I prefer a log of wood as a president. Why? Because although a log of wood is inert and can do nothing on its own it is still better than a president who causes more harm than good!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Ikenna0b: 7:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Bunch of cowards. Only to go gragra to unarmed civilians those pigs knows how to do. Common Boko Haram they run away from.

This is the reason why I do not feel sorry for them when they are killed by Boko Haram. I personally think BH is doing a wonderful job with that shit. Ever since they stopped attaching civilians and killing off those coward armies, I applaud them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by kernel001: 7:23am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
There are two ways to look at it

1 IPOB members have in the past attacked soldiers, and even members of the community that disobeys their leader's call, the show of strenght may be to assure people who do not follow IPOB's order of safety

2 In some people's mind , The show of force is to intimidate people into coming out ?

Two things are certain :
1 Soldiers will not go to anybody's house to force them to go out
2 IPOB can not attack anybody who defies the order considering the number of security operatives that'll be present

Let's not escalate things , IPOB was the first to attack army during operation python dance , it'd be a shame to see that repeat itself again

Shame to you, Igbos don't attack others without provocation. What was Nigeria forces doing during the killings in Zamfara, Benue, Jos and Nasarawa?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Jax1: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2018
meolaniyi:
I think the military should use this opportunity to settle the Biafra question. Kill any fly that disturbs the peace of this country. If Gowon did not make the mistake of accepting the no victor no vanquish nonsense, this ipob terrorists would not be rearing their heads to disturb the peace of Nigeria. These already conquered people that should have been left as a defeated people.

They were never conquered and this is why u still have the call for cessation these days.. Now is most difficult time to even achieve what Gowon never achieved cos the Igbo people are relentless in their quest to escape from this hell hole of a country u call home.

One day, the Egyptians shall see them no more.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Arthurity1(m): 7:30am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

What were you doing as early as 5:47am? I'm sure you didn't sleep in your house. You just came back from one of the Criminal acts your people are known for. It could be Rituals, Robbery, Prostitution, Kidnapping or Cultism. grin

It is well Bro. grin grin grin grin
My area is a perfect example of the difference between an igbo man and a yoruba man. Almost all the houses in my area are owned by igbo men and while the incomplete buildings are occupied by the yorubas. These igbo men leave their houses early in the morning to head to work only to return late in the evening, working hard all day to sustain thier families. But all the yorubas do is to smoke weed, make noise and raise irresponsible sons and daughters that end up having unwanted pregnancies without a means to take care of themselves and the baby.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by foreshore(m): 7:34am On Sep 14, 2018
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Jax1: 7:34am On Sep 14, 2018
Okoroawusa:

If those guys armed themselves properly, I wonder whether buhari go fit do anyhow.

Man wey dey always choose to fight with guns against someone wey no get gun actually no get strength.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by histemple: 7:34am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:
There are two ways to look at it

1 IPOB members have in the past attacked soldiers, and even members of the community that disobeys their leader's call, the show of strenght may be to assure people who do not follow IPOB's order of safety

2 In some people's mind , The show of force is to intimidate people into coming out ?

Two things are certain :
1 Soldiers will not go to anybody's house to force them to go out
2 IPOB can not attack anybody who defies the order considering the number of security operatives that'll be present

Very correct.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Gkemz: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2018
Will they also force people out of their homes? Yeye government instead of fighting boko haram is fighting harmless people.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Akpacha(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2018
Pple chose to stay at home he is sending all that to them, if u have so much jobless uniform men send them to Borno not there.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by odomanis: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Exactly

They choose to be enslaved by group of people who truly hate this government and want to impose their ideas on everybody by any means necessary

NOT EVERY IBO IS PRO-IPOB but the fear of reprisals and the uncertainty of outcome of their decisions is why it would seem IPOB controls them

Prove that with a referendum,bro ! Why are we afraid of finding out what the people actually want ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 14, 2018
Lol... I tot d wil go 2 people houz and start forcing dem out of dia houz. Bt stayin in d street av made it a sit at home.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by mubeela(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2018
divinehand2003:
Can't someone sit at home in peace again?
Someone can sit @ home as long as he wishes, but forcing someone 2 sit @ home is unacceptable

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 14, 2018
That's the right thing to do.

Protect the lives and properties of innocent Igbo residents from the hoodlums who are itching to turn the whole exercise into a looting and vandalizing spree.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Akpacha(m): 7:41am On Sep 14, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Boko haram and herdsmen de do anyhow and nothing d happen.
Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Gkemz: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2018
meolaniyi:
I think the military should use this opportunity to settle the Biafra question. Kill any fly that disturbs the peace of this country. If Gowon did not make the mistake of accepting the no victor no vanquish nonsense, this ipob terrorists would not be rearing their heads to disturb the peace of Nigeria. These already conquered people that should have been left as a defeated people.

You need a brand new sensiline. Result from the test conducted has shown that the one you are currently using has long expired.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha by Printerscanner: 7:46am On Sep 14, 2018
Racoon:
This is simply a senseless display of stupidity by the Nigerian government.Nobody can kill an idea who time have come.This operations are more needed in the NE & NW.

The idea was killed in 1970 and over three millions stubborn Biafrans died with it. It has resurrected and WILL BE KILLED AGAIN TOGETHER WITH MANY BIAFRANS . if you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu starts Work On Obuaku-River Port / Alex Otti Visits Ariaria Market, Orders Cessation Of Police Hostility On Traders / Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.