Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) (1656 Views)

Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Afangide Donatus Is Not A Scammer, But Someone Scammed Me Of My Client Money! / Donatus Amaechi Is A Cheap Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by ibsondwaplord(m): 12:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, today September 13th marks it 5months since when a guy called Afangide Donatus popularly known as Donatus or Adona scammed me of 377,000 Naira which belongs to my client by selling hacked paypal funds to me worth $1150 at the rate of $/328. He sent 1150 paypal funds to me, after he dropped screenshots and everything, in transferred him the total sum of 377,200 Naira to his bank. In the morning, my client messaged me telling me that paypal opened a case about the funds i bought for him in the night. I messaged Donatus telling him about the situation in which paypal need a response from the sender but Donatus keeps telling me stories to the extent that after a week, paypal reversed the payment back to the sender. I asked Donatus for refund in which he keeps telling different stories from time to time and my client is on my neck to the extent i was being forced to made an arrangement on how to pay my client, meanwhile since after the incident, Donatus only sent 10,000 Naira For the past 5 months. He further the situation ahead by blocking my client on facebook.
I received multiple scam reports about him by scamming people of Google Adsense,Paypal,Bitcoin,Facebook Group and lots more.

Please i need help on this situation and below are his contact details:
Name: Afangide Donatus
Facebook: Afangide Donatus
Facebook Url: https://web.facebook.com/afangide.donatus
Phone Number: 08109837608
Whatsapp: 08109837608

Bank Details
Bank: FCMB

Account name: AFANGIDE Donatus

Account number: 3666832014

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by ibsondwaplord(m): 12:50am On Sep 14, 2018
cc:protein0
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Cc dominique tabbaz shocked shocked
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by Bidexdestiny: 12:59am On Sep 14, 2018
he popular wella for Facebook, he will scam you and will still hive u go ahead to report him. many scam report about him.
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by Protein0: 12:59am On Sep 14, 2018
ibsondwaplord:
cc:protein0
Na war o.
I hope the mod can please help this guy move this thread to the front page so that the right persons can help.
377k shocked

Dominique, puskin, FOD, naijacutee, tabbaz

1 Like

Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by Protein0: 1:00am On Sep 14, 2018
Bidexdestiny:
he popular wella for Facebook, he will scam you and will still hive u go ahead to report him. many scam report about him.
ehn ehn??
Kindly get those that he has scammed to come post here too to end his scamming career and cleanse the society a bit.
A young boy like him. I pity his future

1 Like

Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by Protein0: 1:17am On Sep 14, 2018
Cc Spartacus11
Iboboyswag
Ychris
Brownlord
Kenomobola
Royal155
Gentlevin
Trendyprettygir
Dzes
Phemmygbl
Chyegems
Suntemi
Folarinofficial
Makavele
Signature2012
Macaulish
Princebulky
Grandmufti
Jazzmode
Haywire07
Willy30
Cremeandchic
Etinosajay
PrinceMario
Onatisi
Suchmuch
Chiefkpokp
Bookiemart01
Infinitikoncept
Tabbaz
LeSammy
Mcdreking
Khassy
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by xbernardx(m): 2:43am On Sep 14, 2018
Scam everywhere cool
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by ibsondwaplord(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2018
Hello pals, please am pleading with you all to help me share this post to your various platforms so and also please if anyone of you can help me on how to regain my money please...am suffering from it.

You can contact me on:
Call: 08101884749
Whatsapp: 07080930456
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by jomolu: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2018
You should b able to track him down,since he is operating a bank acct
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by OldBeer: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2018
Post his picture if you have it.
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by Tabbaz(m): 11:52am On Sep 14, 2018
ibsondwaplord:
Hello Nairalanders, today September 13th marks it 5months since when a guy called Afangide Donatus popularly known as Donatus or Adona scammed me of 377,000 Naira which belongs to my client by selling hacked paypal funds to me worth $1150 at the rate of $/328. He sent 1150 paypal funds to me, after he dropped screenshots and everything, in transferred him the total sum of 377,200 Naira to his bank. In the morning, my client messaged me telling me that paypal opened a case about the funds i bought for him in the night. I messaged Donatus telling him about the situation in which paypal need a response from the sender but Donatus keeps telling me stories to the extent that after a week, paypal reversed the payment back to the sender. I asked Donatus for refund in which he keeps telling different stories from time to time and my client is on my neck to the extent i was being forced to made an arrangement on how to pay my client, meanwhile since after the incident, Donatus only sent 10,000 Naira For the past 5 months. He further the situation ahead by blocking my client on facebook.
I received multiple scam reports about him by scamming people of Google Adsense,Paypal,Bitcoin,Facebook Group and lots more.

Please i need help on this situation and below are his contact details:
Name: Afangide Donatus
Facebook: Afangide Donatus
Facebook Url: https://web.facebook.com/afangide.donatus
Phone Number: 08109837608
Whatsapp: 08109837608

Bank Details
Bank: FCMB

Account name: AFANGIDE Donatus

Account number: 3666832014

have you tried attempted frozen his account and or reporting to EFCC

By the way, what's his nairaland username so we can blacklist him
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by ibsondwaplord(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tabbaz:

have you tried attempted frozen his account and or reporting to EFCC

By the way, what's his nairaland username so we can blacklist him

I haven't done anything regarding to freeze his account or reporting to EFCC due to School, i am undergraduate so i hardly have time. He's a member of this forum, his username is Adona02
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by ibsondwaplord(m): 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
OldBeer:
Post his picture if you have it.

Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by ibsondwaplord(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
jomolu:
You should b able to track him down,since he is operating a bank acct

Am seriously working on it but i don't know if you could be of help regarding the situation at hand please!!
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by ibsondwaplord(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Protein0:
Cc Spartacus11
Iboboyswag
Ychris
Brownlord
Kenomobola
Royal155
Gentlevin
Trendyprettygir
Dzes
Phemmygbl
Chyegems
Suntemi
Folarinofficial
Makavele
Signature2012
Macaulish
Princebulky
Grandmufti
Jazzmode
Haywire07
Willy30
Cremeandchic
Etinosajay
PrinceMario
Onatisi
Suchmuch
Chiefkpokp
Bookiemart01
Infinitikoncept
Tabbaz
LeSammy
Mcdreking
Khassy

Thanks alot
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by ibsondwaplord(m): 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Cc dominique tabbaz shocked shocked
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by ibsondwaplord(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bidexdestiny:

I received numerous complains about him from yesterday that i created this post and shared it on various platforms.
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by ibsondwaplord(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
Protein0:

Na war o.
I hope the mod can please help this guy move this thread to the front page so that the right persons can help.
377k shocked

Dominique, puskin, FOD, naijacutee, tabbaz

Am praying and begging that the moderators should help me make this post to front page please.
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by Youngzedd(m): 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
This case is already on Facebook https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2258089834262765&id=100001853108043

Trading PayPal is the shortest path to the village if you don't have capital.

The guy played a middle man and his head got stuck.
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by Adona02(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2018
ibsondwaplord:

Am seriously working on it but i don't know if you could be of help regarding the situation at hand please!!

Hey if you really know the truth of what happened read here https://joelsblogmedia.com/beware-of-otedola-olalekan-he-scams-for-a-living-he-just-recently-scammed-a-friend-of-370k-for-paypal-funds/
Re: BEWARE, AFANGIDE DONATUS IS A SCAMMER (DETAILS INSIDE) by ibsondwaplord(m): 8:32am On Sep 15, 2018
Adona02:

Hey if you really know the truth of what happened read here https://joelsblogmedia.com/beware-of-otedola-olalekan-he-scams-for-a-living-he-just-recently-scammed-a-friend-of-370k-for-paypal-funds/

you claimed Otedola scammed you. Was it otedola I transacted with? Did you tell me someone else was involved? You ignore my calls, messages and all.
The case is clear,
I sent you 377k, the fund you sent was reversed to you and you refused to either return my money or send another fund. 5months and still counting, you paid 10k out of the 377k and have kept ignoring me.
If peradventure you were scammed truly, you now feel you should scam me too?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Repay This Aliexpress Seller Please? / How To Use Cash App To Receive Money_how To Request For Payment In Cash App / Yes, I Did Money Ritual (no Sorry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.