Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ? (7748 Views)

Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? / “I Can Infect Whomever I Please.” HIV Positive Woman Tries To Infect An Employee / HIV-Positive Woman Wants to Breastfeed Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 04, 2010
There is this friend of mine who confided in me that he had protected sex with a love-peddler and that during the act he sucked hard on her milk glands .Is it possible to get HIV this way if the nip*les has no sore? Please can any health expert help with some explanation ?
Re: Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ? by chidyke77(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2010
Why do u hv to suck a love peddler in the first place just to satisfy her or what? Get a gf and be doing that to her  if u wnt to be bosom feeded. Becarful cos next time it wl be d kitties turn. Dnt say i didnt warn u!

1 Like

Re: Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ? by fsb(m): 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2010
Interesting thread,

Basically, the virus can be picked up from any infected biological fluid including vaginal secretions, semen and breast milk although the risk with breast milk is much less than with the former 2 fluids. That is why you discourage HIV infected women from breast feeding,

However, a non-nursing woman will not produce breast milk unless there is some hormonal pathology. Ceteris paribus, the risk of contracting the virus from sucking on the breast is ALMOST none.

Also note that there have been no documented cases of the virus been contracted from tears or saliva however, kissing can be dangerous if the infected person has open sores or bleeding gums,
Re: Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2010
@fsb thanks for the information.
Re: Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ? by nomoneydow: 9:27am On Jul 05, 2010
fsb:

Interesting thread,

Basically, the virus can be picked up from any infected biological fluid including womanly secretions, semen and bosom milk although the risk with bosom milk is much less than with the former 2 fluids. That is why you discourage HIV infected women from bosom feeding,

However, a non-nursing woman will not produce bosom milk unless there is some hormonal pathology. Ceteris paribus, the risk of contracting the virus from sucking on the bosom is ALMOST none.

Also note that there have been no documented cases of the virus been contracted from tears or saliva however, kissing can be dangerous if the infected person has open sores or bleeding gums,

thank u
Re: Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ? by fsb(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2010
Ur welcome,
Re: Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ? by fsb(m): 10:11am On Jul 05, 2010
It's like there's this word filter on NL,  What I wrote wasn't womanly secretions but vag@#al secretions; bosom should have been bre@st,

Moderator dominique, can we do something about excluding the health threads 4rm filtering thing? Thanks,

1 Like

Re: Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ? by dominique(f): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2010
sorry fsb, there's nothing i can do. the word filters automatically edits the words as soon as you submit the post.
Re: Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ? by sd6: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2010
Tel ur friend to go and nt sin again! He cant contract hiv like dat. But dnt suck again cuz the next cud hv bre@st milk or sore. Sum1 said he shud find a gf. Interestingly gfs are d most risky nowadays. Protect urself.
Re: Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ? by EEngineer1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2010
sd-6:

Tel your friend to go and nt sin again! He cant contract hiv like dat. But dnt suck again cuz the next cud hv bre@st milk or sore. Sum1 said he shud find a gf. Interestingly gfs are d most risky nowadays. Protect urself.

some funny statistics[ not from research oh] shows that the gals we call normal gf have a higher chance of giving one hiv
Re: Can One Contract Hiv By Sucking The Mammary glands Of an Hiv Positive Woman ? by babsomotde(m): 10:12pm On Nov 25, 2011
There is low risk of contacting HIV. But let him check himself at the hospital for virus test. God will have mercy on him. He should stop the act.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Ban Smoking In Public Places / Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Eczema Permanently / Please I Need A Review Of Oroki Herbal Mixture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.