Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Think Bet9ja Is Not Reliable - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Think Bet9ja Is Not Reliable (545 Views)

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / Bet9ja Is A Scam, See The Evidence / Bet9ja Is A Scam: See What They Did Today (with Recorded Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Bet9ja Is Not Reliable by Goodness4525: 6:53am On Sep 14, 2018
There is this deposit failure issue via ATM quick-teller I had since which my bank insist the transaction was successful,that I should mail the merchant and they should confirm if the transaction was successful or not to make them help with the the investigation, I have sent the mail close to a week ever since no reply,makes me wonder if really the fault is from them.please anyone who had been in similar situations should help with the way out . thanks
Re: I Think Bet9ja Is Not Reliable by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Yes....i have experienced this before. Mine took 2weeks. Just be patient. They will answer u at the long run
Re: I Think Bet9ja Is Not Reliable by Goodness4525: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2018
TsaTrinity:
Yes....i have experienced this before. Mine took 2weeks. Just be patient. They will answer u at the long run
Thanks, I will be and see how it goes
Re: I Think Bet9ja Is Not Reliable by nelsonebby(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Goodness4525:
There is this deposit failure issue via ATM quick-teller I had since which my bank insist the transaction was successful,that I should mail the merchant and they should confirm if the transaction was successful or not to make them help with the the investigation, I have sent the mail close to a week ever since no reply,makes me wonder if really the fault is from them.please anyone who had been in similar situations should help with the way out . thanks
Just avoid using quick teller for any transaction.
Re: I Think Bet9ja Is Not Reliable by Goodness4525: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
nelsonebby:

Just avoid using quick teller for any transaction.
ok, I believe many people have had this issue , just curious on how to solve it

(1) (Reply)

Ucl Predictions For Today / Epl :Mourinho Picks Who Should Start Among Sanchez, Martial, Rashford / 1.5 Odds Daily meal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.