Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback (57516 Views)

Roman Goddess Shares Bedroom Photo In Undies / New Mum Kylie Jenner, 20, Is Declared The RICHEST Of Her Siblings With $386M / SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by dingbang(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
lmao., see his mango head cheesy

Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by famzing(m): 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
neweraomo:
Plss I need u guys advise
If girlfriend yours is cheated was you and but loves was still her to where wat go do that must be..plss

Matured minds only
BUHARI class mate spotted... shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by Gudwork(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
neweraomo:
If girlfriend yours is cheated was you and but loves was still her to where wat go do that must be..plss

Matured minds only

Um.. um..

It seems like some1 just smoked weed
Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by BluntBoy(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
neweraomo:

Matured minds only

What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by allaboutobed(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
neweraomo:

Matured minds only
I pray NLdrs will not fry u for this ur English

1 Like

Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by allaboutobed(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Factfinder1:
His mum died soo early or what??
so I guess
Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by lukency(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Na babes dey rush am!
Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by dododawa1: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
See who calling DELE my boy
Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by neweraomo: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Gudwork:

Um.. um..

It seems like some1 just smoked weed
grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by neweraomo: 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
famzing:
BUHARI class mate spotted... shocked shocked
that's ridiculous bro
Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by neweraomo: 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Adalberto:
my guy u need to go back to school and learn how to read and write.... Did u read that thrash that u just wrote
Why girl no go cheat on u when u know sabi write, I wonder how u go take pronounce
bro it's a joke ....life is too short to be too serious,just wanna make people laugh by writing like that ..peace
Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by neweraomo: 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Magnifik18:

Are you drunk? What kind of incoherent statement is this?

With the way you murder english,I don't even know how you can have a gf and she won't cheat on you.

not drunk dude ,just messing up with people's mind,it's for joke ,don't take it serious,peace
Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by Awesomefred32(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Is alright

Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by Isomerizm(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
neweraomo:

Matured minds only
grin grin You just made my evening.
Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by wildkat: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
neweraomo:

Matured minds only

Kai.... is this Latin or what?
Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by Burgerlomo: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
SaintHilary:
Davido head like one part of UBA logo grin

Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by emiyo: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
see his head like vomited eba
Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by CioAngels(f): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
My child you never changed.
Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by hassey(m): 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
he is looking this way in 90s. yet claimed to be less than 30. ummmm nysc Don suffer
Re: Davido & All His Siblings With Their Father Family Photo In 90's (Throwback by Ayobami7(m): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe Brings Warri To A Standstill As Massive Crowd Troop Out To See Their Hero / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy / Opetola Dolapo Badmus As A Corper (NYSC Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.