Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

DSS Boss: Shehu Sani Lists 7 Things Magaji Must Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Boss: Shehu Sani Lists 7 Things Magaji Must Do (518 Views)

Sen. Shehu Sani Lists The Main Causes Of The Major Protests Around The Globe / Senator, Shehu Sani Lists 6 Steps To End Vote Buying / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Boss: Shehu Sani Lists 7 Things Magaji Must Do by 11Ebiscoo: 8:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial district, Shehu Sani has described the newly appointed DSS Boss, Yusuf Magaji as a thorough bred professional who is suitable for the job.

Reacting on his Facebook page, he advised him to be professional in his line of duties, while tasking him to respect fundamental human rights.

He wrote:

“Congratulations to the new DSS Boss, Yusuf Magaji Bichi. He’s an experienced hand and a thorough bred professional.

“Seven advice: Act professionally, respect fundamental rights of citizens and obey court orders, end kidnapping and free hostages, annihilate and asphyxiate terror.

“Be non partisan, improve the welfare of personnel, and make a difference in the faltering security situation in the country.

“Ethnic, religious and regional champions should pocket their sentiments and give him a chance to succeed.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/dss-boss-shehu-sani-lists-7-things.html

Re: DSS Boss: Shehu Sani Lists 7 Things Magaji Must Do by Valro(m): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2018
This appointment severed any last respect I had for Buhari. I give up!
Re: DSS Boss: Shehu Sani Lists 7 Things Magaji Must Do by BULGNAIRA(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2018
THIS APPOINTMENT MADE ME GAVE UP FINALLY ON BUHARI
I BEG PDP SHOULD PRESENT A BETTER CANDIDATE BUT NOT SARAKI .
Re: DSS Boss: Shehu Sani Lists 7 Things Magaji Must Do by LibertyRep: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2018

“Ethnic, religious and regional champions should pocket their sentiments and give him a chance to succeed
.”

How do you expect the Southern Christians to pocket their religious and regional sentiments in this case?

Sanni should be bold enough to speak truth to the Authority. No matter his level of asslicking, PMP won't still be able to safe him from the fangs of El-Rufai
Re: DSS Boss: Shehu Sani Lists 7 Things Magaji Must Do by Racoon(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2018
"Senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial district, Shehu Sani has described the newly appointed DSS Boss, Yusuf Magaji as a thorough bred professional who is suitable for the job..."
So of all negative developments this nepotic appointment is generating all Shehu Sanni could say is this shit-as if Seiyefa is also not eminiently qualify

So he cant even acknowledged that Buhari have bastardized every aspects of our national life Northerners always support themselves.Southerners never learn.I'm thoroughly disappointed in you senator Shehu Sanni.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Killed After Ambush On Soldiers In Borno. Graphic Photos / Rising Oil Price: CBN Urges FG To Save To Avert Another Recession / Get Prepared, Another Economic Recession Looms In Nigeria - CBN Issues Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.