Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures (4901 Views)

Akwaibom Is Biafra & Will Lockdown For Biafra In September - IPOB Spokesperson / Atiku Hosts Ikpeazu In His Abuja Home: Pictures / Governors Agree On 14-Day National COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Urchman27(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2018
Ikenna0b:
Pride, pride and more pride dey swell my body right now. Where Asaba dey so I can happily go to sleep extra proud of my people today.

I'm proud to be Igbo
I'm proud to be Biafran
I'm proud to be Anioma
F2k Niggeria.
Now go to your sleep happily bro grin

Live update from Asaba, Delta state. This is the popular Ogbogologo modern market.

Under lock and key!

2 Likes

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Demolaeby: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2018
Your struggle can never be in vain

1 Like

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Demolaeby: 10:14am On Sep 14, 2018
You made an unforgettable mark

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by ariesbull: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2018
onuebonyi:
Just because Igbos don't understand my Ebonyi language they are now saying that i am not igbo.

Ebonyi are pure Igbo don't mind them

3 Likes

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Arysexy(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2018
Fvck the zoo army. May boko Haram slaughter them like goats inshallah Amin.

3 Likes

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Odingo1: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2018
Biafra is Free, God bless the land of the rising sun

May souls of our dead heroes rest in perfect peace
, those who kill them and those who supported their killings, may they never no peace in their life until they die a miserable death. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Almaiga: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2018
Bloody COWARDS, is this how you intend to actualise Biafra, By hiding in your houses?
If you need Biafra, go out and demand for it like men with Balls. grin

Bunch of LOOSERS. cool

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by gidgiddy: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2018
Odingo1:
Biafra is Free, God bless the land of the rising sun

May souls of our dead heroes rest in perfect peace
, those who kill them and those who supported their killings, may they never no peace in their life until they die a miserable death. Amen.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 14, 2018
Is obvious u are a yoruba man.....@onuebonyi....is very clear.

2 Likes

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by chiagozien(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:
not just a yoruba man but a yoruba muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by onuebonyi: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2018
Juliusmalema:

I am from Izza in Ebonyi state.
Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Umueme: 10:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:
Bloody COWARDS, is this how you intend to actualise Biafra, By hiding in your houses?

Bunch of LOOSERS. cool

Mumu when d come out and get shot u will b d first one 2 call dem fools
Abeg receive sense
Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by pazienza(m): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2018
meeky007:
where in ebonyi state are u from

Pay no attention to him. He's an impostor. Took me time to realize that. He's not from Ebonyi or even Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by ZZ22: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2018
The guy under these handles is a robot who can make 50pages in less than 30minutes talking and replying to himself. Look well before you quote to avoid contamination↓↓
Anitabeuty
chef2000
Ogbuefi5050
Ogbuefi2020
Chris070370845022
Beijingdozzier
bestviewer
chino
Oneast
abagoro
Abagworo
GenScatt
bestview,
bestviewer,
lasgidiowner,
abia1stson,
lmo1stson,
onuebonyi,
paulnsk,
chri070
chri081
asha80,
asha9,
mxrap,
beigindossier,
kasyn081
dav081
BeautifulSE
bubu56
Murphyufere
swedishdocument
omanbala1
Nonsowow
Enuguboy4nsk
Juliusmalema
Fergie001
mralhaji
afonjaslayer

2 Likes

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Almaiga: 11:15am On Sep 14, 2018
Umueme:

Mumu when d come out and get shot u will b d first one 2 call dem fools
Abeg receive sense

Bloody COWARDS, will your sittings at home give you Biafra, What are you planning to achieve with the sit at home? Don't you know that, agitations like this comes with it's sacrifice?

Na to come online dey CHEST beat una Sabi. Bunch of LOOSERS.

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Umueme: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Bloody COWARDS, will your sittings at home give you Biafra, What are you planning to achieve with the sit at home? Don't you know that, agitations like this comes with it's sacrifice?

Na to come online dey CHEST beat una Sabi. Bunch of LOOSERS.

Bloodless coward haven't u seen how ur zoo army is busy showing force looking 4 mumus like you to waste.....
Them no go sambisa na here them get mouth
mtchew
f**king almajiri
Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by benben1000: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:
[s]Bloody COWARDS, is this how you intend to actualise Biafra, By hiding in your houses?

Bunch of LOOSERS. cool[/s]

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by aniomafirstson: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2018
chiagozien:
Biafra 14th September ‘18
Live update from Asaba,
Delta state. This is the
popular Ogbogologo modern
market.
Under lock and key! #Delta #Biafra

Ikenna0b come see our asaba o

proudly anioma

proudly Igbo

proudly biafran
Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Almaiga: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=benben1000 post=71189900][/quote]

So you know, I'm not Yoruba, but they are like Brothers to me. cheesy

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Bunch of LOOSERS. cool
Have you recited your Arabic today ?

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas

1 Like

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Almaiga: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Umueme:

Bloodless coward haven't u seen how ur zoo army is busy showing force looking 4 mumus like you to waste.....
Them no go sambisa na here them get mouth
mtchew
f**king almajiri

Hahahaha, it's official. You just won the award of, the World's biggest COWARD ever liveth.

Bunch of LOOSERS.

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Almaiga: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
immhotep:

Have you recited your Arabic today ?

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas

You don dey make mouth cause, you escape the Rituals your relatives intend using you for. You won't be that fortunate in the next attempt. I can bet with my left nyash that, one of your family member is planning to use you for Rituals purpose to enable him become Rich.

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Umueme: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Almaiga post=71191472]

Hahahaha, it's official. You just won the award of, the World's biggest COWARD ever liveth.

Bunch of LOOSERS.[/quote

At least d bunch of cowards have more sense than almajiri like u to preserve there life.
Lost cause like u

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by onyeka001: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Please where exactly in owerri are you people reporting this things in owerri where I am now there's nothing like sit at home am at Alaba market naze owerri nothing is happening IMO state is not observing any sit at home today
Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by m4una(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
yemmight:
You guys wey never see food chop they sit down for house. Is that not stupid? You are fighting for Biafra meanwhile your governors, leaders, obas are busy sharing Nigerian money. Do you think your governors will support any Biafra they never knew where it will end? Keep sitting down at home and dont come out. Shiorr.
Bro do Igbos have Obas? Please learn...
Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Almaiga: 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Umueme post=71195122][/quote]

Where is the SENSE? You embark on a sit at home without knowing the reason why you doing it. Just because, one Illiterate Emma Powerful threatened and demands it. You now follow do like a Zombie.

Shame on every Educated Igbo man, who allows illiterates trampled on his right to movement. Shame on every Educated Igbo man, who participate in this shameful "sit at home" knowing fully well that, it will achieve nothing.

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Umueme: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

Where is the SENSE? You embark on a sit at home without knowing the reason why you doing it. Just because, one Illiterate Emma Powerful threatened and demands it. You now follow do like a Zombie.

Shame on every Educated Igbo man, who allows illiterates trampled on his right to movement. Shame on every Educated Igbo man, who participate in this shameful "sit at home" knowing fully well that, it will achieve nothing.

lol
we have right 2 do anything we want so sod off
In btw
come and beat us if u want we dey houz dey wait you
Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Almaiga: 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Umueme:

lol
we have right 2 do anything we want so sod off
In btw
come and beat us if u want we dey houz dey wait you

No be me go beat una, na that Illiterate Emma Powerful wey force una stay house, go beat una. If I lie, try go outside your house, Emma Powerful go eat you raw. You are officially a prisoner in your own region. grin

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Umueme: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

No be me go beat una, na that Illiterate Emma Powerful wey force una stay house, go beat una. If I lie, try go outside your house, Emma Powerful go eat you raw. You are officially a prisoner in your own region. grin

Lol
Your dripping with hatred guy
Last I checked we had freedom of movement, expression and so on......
Poops like you are d reason Zoogeria keep violating human rights....
Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by gidgiddy: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
So proud of my people on a very successful sit at home referendum. Someday, we shall breathe that fresh air of freedom. Only our people could have done such a thing.
Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Almaiga: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Umueme:

Lol
Your dripping with hatred guy
Last I checked we had freedom of movement, expression and so on......
Poops like you are d reason Zoogeria keep violating human rights....

At the bolded, that was then. You no longer have such Rights as Biafrans. It's only Nigerians that can enjoy such Rights. You were forced to stay indoors throughout today and you are here talking of Human Rights, when you don't have any in Igbo land.

Re: Update On 14 September Ipob Sit At Home..pictures by Umueme: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Almaiga:

At the bolded, that was then. You no longer have such Rights as Biafrans. It's only Nigerians that can enjoy such Rights. You were forced to stay indoors throughout today and you are here talking of Human Rights, when you don't have any in Igbo land.

We don't have such rights cos we ain't humans abi?
Lol
U now have mouth because SARS no dey harass u again
Mtchew
Its too late 4 ds sh*t am arrahere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

And Wike Said It O...... / Aribasoye: Fayemi Remains Ekiti Best Governor / Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.