Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,182 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos (4622 Views)

Anambra 1st Son: I Want To Die For My Country Biafra. Caption. / “He’s Not My Son” – Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo’s 2023 Declaration / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by NGpatriot: 5:29am On Jan 29, 2022
The same Tinubu actually paved the way for igbo people to fully participate in everything in Lagos state from economic to political, administrative and social cultural activities.

Igbo people are the top presenters at Tinubu's TVC.

There are a million and one ways to secure your place at the table, but hostage taking, blackmail, tribalism, bigotry and denigration should not be your go to and default tools, unfortunately, many Igbo people don't think, they don't strategize intelligently, they just go for what they know and what their society told them and nurtured them to always pick as their main defaults, tribalism, bigotry, blackmail and other people are out to get us paranoia syndrome.

Sadly, you can not blackmail Tinubu because he did more for igbo people than your own igbo leaders.

It's even sad that this anambra son person is peddling this disgusting, crass and odious nonsense in 2022.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by NGpatriot: 5:32am On Jan 29, 2022
I'd love to hear from this crude character what Tinubu's policies and programs he projects to destroy igbo people in Lagos.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Mynd44: 5:47am On Jan 29, 2022
People like this thrive on tribal hatred and sowing division.

The resultant backlash of this is that people will because of him dislike the tribe he comes from not just him which just puts an entire tribe at the receiving end of one person's stupidity.

Sad

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by omenkaLives(m): 6:03am On Jan 29, 2022
Here we go again with their usual style, a strategy which has proven to be ineffective and yielded nothing but failure in the past.

Before one becomes the president, you people implore yourselves to HATE the person, then go right ahead to HATE them. Only to turn around to allege hate from the victim of your attitude, to make others ignorantly sympathize with you.

So disgusting.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by cocolacec(m): 6:08am On Jan 29, 2022
If the Igbos should continue with campaign of calumny against Any Yoruba leaders,Yorubas should boycott all Igbo businesses across Yorubaland.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by shadeze: 6:14am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:

The resultant backlash of this is that people will because of him dislike the tribe he comes from not just him which just puts an entire tribe at the receiving end of one person's stupidity.

Sad
Backlash from whom? You yorubas are the most hypocritical people ever. You turn a blind eye when it's your people doing the tribal bashing. Has nairaland not become a free field for tribal bashing of Igbos and any of their politicians who dares contest against your "god" tinubu? I can name off the top of my head up to a dozen monikers here owned by Yoruba people including the op of this post whose daily job is to come on nairaland to insult Igbos from morning till night yet the same op is here crying blue murder because his fellow tribal basher threw the stone in the direction of Yorubas. Hypocrite!! You know this yourself and subtly encourage it by looking the other way and refusing to do anything about your own brothers who are doing the same exact thing right here on nairaland everyday.

70 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Mynd44: 6:15am On Jan 29, 2022
cocolacec:
If the Igbos shoulld continue with campaign of calumny against Any Yoruba leaders,Yorubas should boycott all Igbo businesses across Yorubaland.
No, do this and you are becoming a hate-filled person like Uche. You need to separate the person from his/her tribe. Uche is one person filled with hate for whatever reason, he does not speak for or represent his tribe which has millions of people who just want to live and prosper, get educated, travel, develop, enjoy life etc.

Tackle Uche, leave his tribe. It is difficult but it isn't impossible. when you do, you will find life is beautiful and enjoyable

20 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Mynd44: 6:16am On Jan 29, 2022
shadeze:

Backlash from whom? You yorubas are the most hypocritical people ever. You turn a blind eye when it's your people doing the tribal bashing. Has nairaland not become a free field for tribal bashing of Igbos and any of their politicians who dares contest against your "god" tinubu? I can name off the top of my head up to a dozen monikers here owned by Yoruba people including the op of this post whose daily job is to come on nairaland to insult Igbos from morning till night yet the same op is here crying blue murder because his fellow tribal basher threw the stone in the direction of Yorubas. Hypocrite!! You know this yourself and subtly encourage it by looking the other way and refusing to do anything about your own brothers who are doing the same exact thing right here on nairaland everyday.
Please report these infringements. Tied that?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by shadeze: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2022
omenkaLives:
Here we go again with their usual style, a strategy which has proven to be ineffective and yielded nothing but failure in the past.

Before one becomes the president, you people implore yourselves to HATE the person, then go right ahead to HATE them. Only to turn around to allege hate from the victim of your attitude, to make others ignorantly sympathize with you.

So disgusting.
Can you imagine this hypocrite who is one of the champions of tribal bashing coming here to feign disgust? You omenka!!! You're disgusted by tribal bashing when that is the very thing you are known for on nairaland. Hypocrites everywhere.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Ceegar01: 6:19am On Jan 29, 2022
That guy is different from the on nairaland I hope you know, but I think that statement is uncalled for I don't know when my people will stop discussing about tinubu and face serious issues

12 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Bendeco02: 6:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:

Sad

This guy is a moderator in this forum right?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Wazobia2216: 6:20am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:

No, do this and you are becoming a hate-filled person like Uche. You need to separate the person from his/her tribe. Uche is one person filled with hate for whatever reason, he does not speak for or represent his tribe which has millions of people who just want to live and prosper, get educated, travel, develop, enjoy life etc.

Tackle Uche, leave his tribe. It is difficult but it isn't impossible. when you do, you will find life is beautiful and enjoyable
Are you so different

You are encouraging the very thing you are preaching against!
undecided

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by NGpatriot: 6:22am On Jan 29, 2022
This too...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Nyanmiridunce: 6:24am On Jan 29, 2022
NGpatriot:
The same Tinubu actually paved the way for igbo people to fully participate in everything in Lagos state from economic to political, administrative and social cultural activities.

Igbo people are the top presenters at Tinubu's TVC.

There are a million and one ways to secure your place at the table, but hostage taking, blackmail, tribalism, bigotry and denigration should not be your go to and default tools, unfortunately, many Igbo people don't think, they don't strategize intelligently, they just go for what they know and what their society told them and nurtured them to always pick as their main defaults, tribalism, bigotry, blackmail and other people are out to get us paranoia syndrome.

Sadly, you can not blackmail Tinubu because he did more for igbo people than your own igbo leaders.

It's even sad that this anambra son person is peddling this disgusting, crass and odious nonsense in 2022.

We have a lot of them on Twitter but the good thing is that Yorùbá are now waking up to reality. I've seen many woke Yoruba who hitherto supported what any Jack threw at their tribe to now supporting Yoruba cos they've seen through ibos shenanigans.

I said that if Yorùbá and our leaders should wholesomely decide to pay ibos back in their own coins in Lagos, they won't last a year cos the heat gonna be too much to bear. Only Yoruba can allow that 'no man's land' trash to fly and do nothing, no tribe will ever allow it not even the ibos.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Bendeco02: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2022
Yorubas are very weak I swear... You insult Igbos on a daily basis and always cry when the insults are returned back to you guys.

You hate anyone that like Igbos and anything that favors Igbos yet want Igbos to love you.

Yorubas vote against Goodluck jonathan in 2015 not because of his performance but because he surrounded himself with Igbos.

They even made thier intention known.

The day you will start attacking igbo business in lagos as some of you are already threatening is the day you will see the violent side of the Igbos..

Make that una gra gra no pass online o

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2022
mtcheew..... i remember when the oba of lagos threaten to throw Igbos into the lagoon if they failed to vote 4 his candidate. you guys supported him.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by shadeze: 6:26am On Jan 29, 2022
cocolacec:
If the Igbos shoulld continue with campaign of calumny against Any Yoruba leaders,Yorubas should boycott all Igbo businesses across Yorubaland.
But Yorubas are free to carry out their campaigns of calumny against igbo politicians right? We have seen many posts on nairaland by Yorubas attacking and demonizing Peter Obi just because he was mentioned as a potential presidential candidate? Since when did an attack on a single politician become an attack on an entire tribe? The tweet that is being referenced is bashing Tinubu and not the entire Yoruba race same way many Yorubas also have tweets bashing Peter Obi so what's all the hue and cry about?

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by ruggedboych: 6:28am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:

Sad

This comment coming from you is the greatest hypocrisy I have seen in a while because we all know you very well and know what you represent here. I am 100% sure you know what I am talking about

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Nyanmiridunce: 6:29am On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:
Yorubas are very weak I swear... You insult Igbos on a daily basis and always cry when the the insults are returned back to you guys.

You hate anyone that like Igbos and anything that favors Igbos yet want Igbos to love you.

Yorubas vote against Goodluck jonathan in 2015 not because of his performance but because surround himself with Igbos.

They even made thier intention known.
Yorubas are weak? What you're looking for, you gonna see it soon and it will start from hating tinubu. It's piling up for you in Lagos. You won't be able to withstand the tsunami. My anger is that you know how to cry marginalization when the shit hits the roof. You know how to play the victimhood card well but nobody would see y'all when you're making mouths. Imagine this one saying a whole Yorùbás are weak.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by ruggedboych: 6:31am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:

Stop acting all nice, they're alot of posts you have made in the past which contain alot of tribal bigotry, we all know you in this forum nah

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Bendeco02: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Yorubas are weak? What you're looking for, you gonna see it soon and it will start from hating tinubu. It's piling up for you in Lagos. You won't be able to withstand the tsunami. My anger is that you know how to cry marginalization when the shit hits the roof. You know how to play the victimhood card well but nobody would see y'all when you're making mouths. Imagine this one saying a whole Yorùbás are weak.
Hope you can stand the heat when it start?..
Igbos never run for north even with boko haram terror na for lagos they will run because of you guys... Lol

Go to maiduguri (Borno state ) and see Igbos in their numbers doing business... Na lagos Igbos go come run leave their business for una abi?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by shadeze: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2022
NGpatriot:
Alhaji Peter "Pandora" Obi aka Him Tu Lie..........

News flash, Igbos don't and can not win any election in Nigeria because his fellow Igbos won't support or vote for him, they'll vote for Atiku 1 million times before voting for oga Pandora aka Him Tu Lie.

Op is this not your comment on another thread? Don't even try to go edit it because I've already screen shot it. Hypocrites!!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Nyanmiridunce: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:

Hope you can stand the heat when it start?..
Igbos never run for north even with boko haram terror na for lagos they will run because of you guys... Lol
ok

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by ruggedboych: 6:34am On Jan 29, 2022
omenkaLives:

So disgusting.

You found your voice once more again because the topic had to do with Igbo... Do you even care about your own people omenka

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Sammy07: 6:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:

The report button doesn't work, if it works tribal bashing on these forum should have been reduced or minimized.

Y'all ain't checking the report button. The report button only works with the user (reporting it, by not seeing the comment again), but getting banned? Nay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by KosiGee(m): 6:38am On Jan 29, 2022
NGpatriot:
I'd love to hear from this crude character what Tinubu's policies and programs he projects to destroy igbo people in Lagos.

Read your opening and first post and tell me how’s your are not different from the person you quoted.
The problem with people like you is that you thrive at seizing opportunities to tar Igbos with the same brush.
You are not different from that silly man with his provocative line.
You failed to focus and address his madness but instead had to label, generalise and drag Igbos to satisfy your bigot mentality.

You ignored the positives from those Igbos whom you said were top presenters projecting Tinubu’s image but this line from the Anambra kid in your mind represents the average igbo man’s thoughts and opinions. You are full of negativities mister and one of the reasons social media is bad for some people.

I wasn’t expecting anything different from the other kid ‘Omenka’. It’s in his character to use the line ‘you people, they, them’ when responding or quoting a comment from someone he is displeased with.

You are no patriot. People like you are worse than arsonists. You are a hypocrite.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by Bendeco02: 6:38am On Jan 29, 2022
Yoruba wey never see or withstand war before go just come online dey threaten war.. No be to first start war but hope you can withstand the war?

Maybe the war will take place on nairaland or twitter... Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Ceegar01:
That guy is different from the on nairaland I hope you know, but I think that statement is uncalled for I don't know when my people will stop discussing about tinubu and face serious issues
you mean your people from ogbomosho?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by KosiGee(m): 6:46am On Jan 29, 2022
shadeze:

Op is this not your comment on another thread? Don't even try to go edit it because I've already screen shot it. Hypocrites!!!!

There are times I think that he trolls. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. I’ve laughed at his posts. I’ve read some and fast forwarded but there are times he seem to enmesh himself in the ugly pit of hate and bigotry and at the same time accuse others of the same crime. That’s when I think he has lost the plot.

Sometimes I wonder how these people live offline.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by shadeze: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2022
Mynd44:

I kept reporting them till I've grown tired of doing that because nothing is ever done about them. This very op who made this post is one of them, he calls every igbo on nairaland Igbos and cannibals and never waste any opportunity to insult and write all manner of deregatory things about Igbos. I can bet my life that he just made this post to set up more tribal bashing against Igbos here because that's what he is known for. Just go through his posts on nairaland and see for yourself, he is the very definition of hate filled tribal bigotry on nairaland

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:47am On Jan 29, 2022
even a nairaland mod is here. dis wan really pain dis guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos by KosiGee(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2022
Bendeco02:
Yoruba wey never see or withstand war before go just come online dey threaten war.. No be to first start war but hope you can withstand the war?

Maybe the war will take place on nairaland or twitter... Lol

Your post is filled with disrespect and arrogance.
The op in my opinion is an idiot but your post about Yoruba people is filled with foolishness.

Have you handled a weapon before? Can you handle one if it’s given to you?

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Companies Owned By Tinubu In Both Nigeria And Abroad / Gowon Is Now The Only Person Alive In This Historic Picture / Trump Loses Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.