Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

The Power Of Night Prayers (3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Night Prayers (3) (380 Views)

Why Do Christian Hold All Night Prayers On Friday / The Power Of Night Prayers (10) / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Night Prayers (3) by Revadebola: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2018
THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS. (3)

Continued From Yesterday.

(3). Great life transformation takes place during night prayers.
Jacob's example is classic.

Genesis 32:22-29 (KJV)
"And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two women servants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok. And he took them, and sent them over the brook, and sent over that he had. And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. And Jacob asked him , and said, Tell me , I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there".

These are things that took place as Jacob prayed over the night.

1. He wrestled.

Spiritual war and wrestling takes place more at night.
Your night hours are not meant for only sleeping, rather engage in warfare, serious prayers.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Father, I thank You for today.
2. Lord give me victory over every battles of the night.
3. In Jesus Name, I bind every household witchcraft against me.
4. I cover myself with the Blood of Jesus.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries
Re: The Power Of Night Prayers (3) by Kenneth4u205(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
night prayer is powerful .A serious christian that wish to walk more in victory and power should sleep less at night .But demons also operates during the day .demons neither sleep no go on vacation.Can strike you both night and day as well.That's why some gain victory during night prayer and loss it during the day .THE BEST SECRET IS TO PRAY CONTINUOUSLY 24/7.you don't need to pray it out .just pray always with your heart.meditate on scriptures in your heart.sing praise and worship in your heart .Will give you great victory when all this is combined with night prayers

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven 13 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Year Of Jubilee / Signs You Are Not A Child Of God / Freewill(christian); Are You Really Free Or Are You Being Scammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.