Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

The Power Of Night Prayers (10) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Night Prayers (10) (550 Views)

Why Do Christian Hold All Night Prayers On Friday / The Power Of Night Prayers (11) / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Night Prayers (10) by Revadebola: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2018
THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS. (10)

Continued From Yesterday.

9). God speaks at night.

God does speaks anytime, but I discovered from autobiographies and biographies of great men of God, they testified of God speaking to them on major and sensitive issues over the night, while they were praying.

Prophet Samuel is an example.

1 Samuel 15:16 (KJV)
"Then Samuel said unto Saul, Stay, and I will tell thee what the Lord hath said to me this night. And he said unto him, Say on".

As you keep awake to pray more at night, in the quietness of those hours, as you are sensitive and listening within you, you are likely to hear the still small voice of the Lord speaking to you.

It was also at night that God spoke to prophet Nathan.

2 Samuel 7:4-5 (KJV)
"And it came to pass that night, that the word of the Lord came unto Nathan, saying, Go and tell my servant David, Thus saith the Lord , Shalt thou build me an house for me to dwell in?"

Take your night prayer more seriously and listen to God speak more to you.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord open my ears to hear Your voice.
2. Holy Spirit speak to me.
3. In Jesus Name, I receive grace to obey God.
4. Holy Spirit help me to be sensitive to Your voice.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.
Re: The Power Of Night Prayers (10) by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 21, 2018
Revadebola:
THE POWER OF MIDNIGHT PRAYERS. (10)

Continued From Yesterday.

9). God speaks at night.

God does speaks anytime, but I discovered from autobiographies and biographies of great men of God, they testified of God speaking to them on major and sensitive issues over the night, while they were praying.

Prophet Samuel is an example.

1 Samuel 15:16 (KJV)
"Then Samuel said unto Saul, Stay, and I will tell thee what the Lord hath said to me this night. And he said unto him, Say on".

As you keep awake to pray more at night, in the quietness of those hours, as you are sensitive and listening within you, you are likely to hear the still small voice of the Lord speaking to you.

It was also at night that God spoke to prophet Nathan.

2 Samuel 7:4-5 (KJV)
"And it came to pass that night, that the word of the Lord came unto Nathan, saying, Go and tell my servant David, Thus saith the Lord , Shalt thou build me an house for me to dwell in?"

Take your night prayer more seriously and listen to God speak more to you.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Lord open my ears to hear Your voice.
2. Holy Spirit speak to me.
3. In Jesus Name, I receive grace to obey God.
4. Holy Spirit help me to be sensitive to Your voice.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

You are very correct sir.

But further investigation of mine shows that it applies to the good and bad people. Even bad people get it done at night. It is about been sensitive and attentive. Some say it is clearer early in the morning. It is still night as everywhere is quiet. And I noticed that it is better to prepare oneself before 4am when it is likely to hear Him more.

However, it can be really frustrating at the initial stage, and falling asleep is inevitable. One might look even to his/her partner as a real hyprocrite trying to stay awake all night. When at times one quickly checks his/her phone, logs on online at times, etc - distractions which are possible. But after when gets it right, one becomes Oliver Twist - more, more, and more. 10 hours look like 10 minutes.

Grace is what we need to break into His presence. Christianity is a way of life, and not religion. One must experience it. I pray daily for such grace. It is why I do not criticize anyone. If you want to test it, just try it and persevere. No one needs to prove anything to anyone. It is why I do not argue with anyone.

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! See Pastor Poster That Got Christians Talking / Dr. D.K Olukoya Creates Foods For Scammers / The Shocking Moment Pastor Alph Lukau Of South Africa Rose The Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.