Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture (70255 Views)

Maheeda: My Parents Abandoned Me As A Baby And I Never Knew Them / Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by dochenaj: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
She used to be beautiful with a graceful smile.
Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by JacksonOyibo: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by dingbang(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
this babe is still fine choi

Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by SirLiquidGold: 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
hairybigdick:
Sorry amala is costly,i would have fried it undecided

Fooolish post
if the person in that picture is you, then, you are one ugly modafuka
Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by leunamme93(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
SHE LOOKS GOOD THO.

Dell 7000 GAMING SERIES

PROCESSOR: INTEL CORE I7 7700HQ 7TH GEN
SIZE: 1TB HARD-DRIVE
VRAM/ GRAPHICS: Nvidia GTX 1050TI 4GB

8GB RAM
FHD DISPLAY 15.6" 1920 x 1080 ANTI-GLARE IPS DISPLAY
SUBWOOFER
BACKLIT KEYBOARD

PRICE: 270K

CALL: 0813 916 4654
Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by Born2Breed(f): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
AcuraZDX:
Maheeda is not one to be new to controversy, she has built her entire life and career on sparking serious debates and controversy around the issues of womanhood and feminism, Today she is trying to correct a misconception that she used to be very poor before she met her white husband, she shared a photo of her "hustle" back in the early 20's when she first had her daughter (who is now 18)

See her full post below:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/hunger-no-wan-kill-me-maheeda-reply-trolls-who-said-she-used-to-be-poor/

Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by AmazingELixir: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
cool

Like seriously this Maheeda has always being a beautiful lady ooh!
Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by winkmart: 1:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Maheeda was alive in the '20s... Bloggers should start paying $300 to the government monthly
Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by Gabriel004: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
AcuraZDX:
Maheeda is not one to be new to controversy, she has built her entire life and career on sparking serious debates and controversy around the issues of womanhood and feminism, Today she is trying to correct a misconception that she used to be very poor before she met her white husband, she shared a photo of her "hustle" back in the early 20's when she first had her daughter (who is now 18)

See her full post below:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/hunger-no-wan-kill-me-maheeda-reply-trolls-who-said-she-used-to-be-poor/

Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by Deo1986(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2018
everlymoore86:
I weep for this generation, people are boastful in sin. Immorality awaits accolades. May God help us!
I wanted to lash at Maheeda, but you ruin the plan when you mentioned sin in your comments, she is living her life get that, and whatever she uses her body for is none of your business or your god's.
Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by Coolbriz01(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Clap for URSELF... Na you try pass... u deserve naija MEDAL OF HONOR... Rubbish nonsense
Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by DupcyOssHIGH10: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
What a life...SMH
Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by BrokenCock: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nathdoug:
TO FVCK THIS WOMAN JUST DEY HUNGRY ME..
e better make u squeeze kilishi inside cup fvck the meat well than to put pr1ck inside this one CUNTinent ooh!

1 Like

Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by Gkemz: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Make we fry akara for you shameless woman.
Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by Yankiss(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
TarOrfeek:
She go like Fork be that oh.

Na wa o.

Not really true. Some ladies who talk and act dirty aren't truly so. You would be surprised she might be the reserved type in action.
Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by mineshdesai743: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
i hear aabout this type sex topic but it when is real its so weaird https://www.statusearth.com/2018/09/english-attitude-status-for-whatsapp.html
Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by wildkat: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
tuzle:
But why is this on front page. Some thing has been disturbing me since on nairaland, and I think it is time I ask the question. I see people asking for likes, some even begging, so I want to know if there is a reward or financial gain for having the highest like. So that I can start my own too

Just the way u wrote this to gain more likes. And it's already working.
Re: Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture by Fourwinds: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Why telling us?? What will this info do in our lives??
she dey let us know say she don't fvck well well when she small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister / Who Is The Richest Nigerian Footballer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.