Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Dimeji Bankole Or Dimeji Bank-ole Or Dimeji Bankowo Which One Is Correct? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole Or Dimeji Bank-ole Or Dimeji Bankowo Which One Is Correct? (630 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC / House Speaker Dimeji Bankole (PDP) Has Lost! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dimeji Bankole Or Dimeji Bank-ole Or Dimeji Bankowo Which One Is Correct? by lovethokoh: 5:45am On Jul 04, 2010
Please i need the correct pronounciation of our Dishonourable speaker of house of REPRESENTATHIEVES.

1 BANKOLE in yoruba means help me build house

2 Bank-ole means bank thieve

3 Bankowo means help me pack money.

please which is the correct one

http://cftravels..com
Re: Dimeji Bankole Or Dimeji Bank-ole Or Dimeji Bankowo Which One Is Correct? by hatch: 6:32am On Jul 04, 2010
Na wa oh !Na our own big oyinbo grammar speaker una dey yab like this ?
Bankole is certified & DNA tested Thief !
Re: Dimeji Bankole Or Dimeji Bank-ole Or Dimeji Bankowo Which One Is Correct? by james1(m): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2010
**james strolls in** Nigeria's politicians are the only peeps that can corrupt anybody regardless of whether or not you like it,dimeji wasn't like that when he.Came there;you either please the corrupt majority or face corrupt fanatics.look at the last of the many fights they had,it is over money that was alleged misused by a select"few".dimeji had become master of the very art and those who turned him from good guy to bad guy are same peeps shouting the loudest.
To your querry:named dimeji bankole and got to the house as same,the"itching hands"corrupt"politivcians"he met at the house insulted him by insisting he must change his name to dimeji bank'ole.he reasoned and thought of his background,no!he vehemently disagreed,he can't be a bank thief when he had a smooth option of"just signing documents"and packing money.he choose the latter,honed his skills and became grandmaster of the ART.welcome sir,dimeji bankowo,pls contact me should you want to buy any property.and all the others too.my email is on my profile.
I envy him.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Or Dimeji Bank-ole Or Dimeji Bankowo Which One Is Correct? by 006(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2010
lovethokoh:

Please i need the correct pronounciation of our Dishonourable speaker of house of REPRESENTATHIEVES.

1 BANKOLE in yoruba means help me build house

2 Bank-ole means bank thieve

3 Bankowo means help me pack money.

please which is the correct one

http://cftravels..com

The bolded sounds correct to me.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Or Dimeji Bank-ole Or Dimeji Bankowo Which One Is Correct? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2010
see how related BANK-THIEVE is to BANK-OLE. Very SIMILAR.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Or Dimeji Bank-ole Or Dimeji Bankowo Which One Is Correct? by chidichris(m): 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2010
just go for the one with OLE.
THE GUY IS A VERY BIG ole.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Or Dimeji Bank-ole Or Dimeji Bankowo Which One Is Correct? by ngozianu(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2010
we were already proccessing his loans at [url=http://secured loans]secured loans[/url] http://securedloanskoh , but he is now richer than us and he is even ready to lend us $2m
Re: Dimeji Bankole Or Dimeji Bank-ole Or Dimeji Bankowo Which One Is Correct? by hermosa(f): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2010
FYI it's DIMEJI BANKOLE.
Re: Dimeji Bankole Or Dimeji Bank-ole Or Dimeji Bankowo Which One Is Correct? by seanet02: 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2010
all of the above
Re: Dimeji Bankole Or Dimeji Bank-ole Or Dimeji Bankowo Which One Is Correct? by dolu2007(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2010
Careful!

Re: Dimeji Bankole Or Dimeji Bank-ole Or Dimeji Bankowo Which One Is Correct? by 4tune1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2010
@poster, please can you help us to interprete OBASANJO's name?

(1) (Reply)

2011: Northern Youths Go For Ionathan… – Abacha / Ogun: Doing What It Knows Best / Fashola Bans Misuse Of Lagos Seal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.