Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,715 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. (935 Views)

News Of CNN Hosting Peter Obi Is Fake. Disregard It / This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu / Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by Lipscomb(m): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2018
I'm igbo and I will never listen to their warning they should do their worst. kanu our leader a criminal in disguise should come out and face law hanging on his neck. We have been brainwashed by our leader enough of this. We must support president buhari after all he has done what our son Couldn't do when he was in power, Nigeria is our country we must make it great again. But God will never forgive ojukwu who brought this on us.
Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yoruba una no dey tire....tufiakwa.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by IbrahimDamola: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2018
COMMUNIQUE RELEASED BY YORUBA MUSLIMS IN OSHOGBO ON IPOB SIT-AT-HOME

We yoruba muslims sitting in Oshogbo have lamented the recent sit-at-home declared by IPOB. More painful is the fact that Ebonyi whom we have laboured hard to convert to Islam and make them hate other Ibos by taking advantage of the fact that literacy is relatively poorer than it is in other Eastern states are no longer dancing to our tunes and now even more literate than all our yoruba states. This situation have left us with serious headache as making them fellow zombies have become a herculean task.

We hereby declare 50 days fasting and prayer by all Muslim ummah to make Ebonyi and other Eastern state hate themselves and kill Biafra once and for all. 15 fresh human heads and 10 dry skulls from oshogbo cemetry will also be needed to accelerate the answer of prayers. Insha Allahu! Amin kufayakun!

Signed

Alfa Morufu Atanda Gbomorudeen
President, Yoruba Muslims Anti-Biafran Lamenters (YoMABiL)

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by Luckianti(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2018
some people are already giving themselves high bp. Afonja...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by chiagozien(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
COMMUNIQUE RELEASED BY YORUBA MUSLIMS IN OSHOGBO ON IPOB SIT-AT-HOME

We yoruba muslims sitting in Oshogbo have lamented the recent sit-at-home declared by IPOB. More painful is the fact that Ebonyi whom we have laboured hard to convert to Islam and make them hate other Ibos by taking advantage of the fact that literacy is relatively poorer than it is in other Eastern states are no longer dancing to our tunes and now even more literate than all our yoruba states. This situation have left us with serious headache as making them fellow zombies have become a herculean task.

We hereby declare 50 days fasting and prayer by all Muslim ummah to make Ebonyi and other Eastern state hate themselves and kill Biafra once and for all. 15 fresh human heads and 10 dry skulls from oshogbo cemetry will also be needed to accelerate the answer of prayers. Insha Allahu! Amin kufayakun!

Signed

Alfa Morufu Atanda Gbomorudeen
President, Yoruba Muslims Anti-Biafran Lamenters (YoMABiL)
amin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by Lipscomb(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2018
I know my brother will call me afanja or Yoruba Muslim. but I'm saying the facts.
Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 14, 2018
This thread is sick, but in a very pro-Biafran way.

Viva Biafra
Viva Separationism
Viva Ewedu Gobblers
Viva Ndi ofe mmanu
Viva My bank account
Viva lifelessness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by Lipscomb(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2018
chiagozien:
amin
please leave this thread not for Yoruba people but for we igbos.
Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by Urchman27(m): 10:29am On Sep 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
I'm igbo and I will never listen to their warning they should do their worst. kanu our leader a criminal in disguise should come out and face law hanging on his neck. We have been brainwashed by our leader enough of this. We must support president buhari after all he has done what our son Couldn't do when he was in power, Nigeria is our country we must make it great again. But God will never forgive ojukwu who brought this on us.
Me and my Yoruba Muslim are not happy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by chiagozien(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
please leave this thread not for Yoruba people but for we igbos.
we yoruba muslim are here already.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by Lipscomb(m): 10:33am On Sep 14, 2018
TarOrfeek:
This thread is sick, but in a very pro-Biafran way.

Viva Biafra
Viva Separationism
Viva Ewedu Gobblers
Viva Ndi ofe mmanu
Viva My bank account
Viva lifelessness
do you think we can live on our own without Yoruba and Hausa people? remember 85% of our people living outside igbo land.
Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by OBoy50: 10:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Probably handi work of African's no 1 MINERS grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by divinelove(m): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Lipscomb:

Afonja
Go and mine your skull

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by Lipscomb(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2018
divinelove:

Afonja
Go and mine your skull
don't tell me you're at home.
Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by Lipscomb(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2018
wink oga what you're saying not relate to the topic.
OBoy50:
Probably handi work of African's no 1 MINERS grin grin
Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by divinelove(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Lipscomb:

Completely with ode nsala cooking

It's is Biafra or nothing

The zoo must fall
Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by divinelove(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Lipscomb:

Completely with ofe nsala cooking

The zoo must fall

1 Like

Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by Lipscomb(m): 11:02am On Sep 14, 2018
divinelove:

Completely with ofe nsala cooking

The zoo must fall
bring your father house down first.
Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by thunder002: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
igbo ko igbira ni, baba sikirat we know you wella from yoruba Republic , na una go tire, paid confusionists

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by thunder002: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
I know my brother will call me afanja or Yoruba Muslim. but I'm saying the facts.
yes we know you are saying the facts nah just we too know the fact grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by thunder002: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
yes we know you are saying the facts nah just as we too knows the fact, omoiyaagrin grin
Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by Lipscomb(m): 11:15am On Sep 14, 2018
thunder002:
igbo ko igbira ni, baba sikirat we know you wella from yoruba Republic , na una go tire, paid confusionists
I can bet it with my life you were not born in south east. Can you speak igbo? Yoruba don colonized you.
Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by chichar1(f): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2018
this Op need medical attention!!!!!!!!!
Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by OBoy50: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2018
Lipscomb:
wink oga what you're saying not relate to the topic.
oga that post na afonja handwriting.
Re: Igbos Warning Is Useless And We Igbo Will Disregard It. by Lipscomb(m): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
OBoy50:

oga that post na afonja handwriting.
how.

(1) (Reply)

VP Yemi Osinbanjo Vs VP Atiku Abubakar, Who Did Better? / Atiku Having "Cash Flow" Problems / Rowdy Session As Senate Suspends Confirmation Of EFCC Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.