Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. (4143 Views)

We Igbo Are So Unfortunate / This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by johnmartus(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Firstly I would like to introduce myself Because of my brother from southeast that will tag me an impostor.
My name is Kamsiyochukwu I was born and raised in Isiala Ngwa.

After this introduction if you still call me Afonja or yoloba Muslim that's your damn business, You can kiss my ass.

The two way we are ahead of other tribe in Nigeria is...

We are developer.
We are investor.

There's no doubt that we develop Lagos to what its today. But I'm still in shock why we failed to develop our own region Anambra, imo,Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia state.

We are investor: But trust me Innoson is only company that we can boast of in the whole of southeast. 20 African richest people no igbo folk made the list. 10 Nigerian richest people no igbo man or woman made the list. Hausa man is the most richest man in Africa. Yoruba woman is the most richest woman in Africa.

So tell me what we are investing on? we are workerholic but nothing to show for it. Have you ask yourself why our leaders not support that bastard called kanu? The truth is that we can't have our own country Because there is no resource to finance the new country. And to avoid another Somalia and Sudan we must preach against Biafra.
In conclusion let us stop sabotage and envy our brothers. We must learn to love,we must stop saying bad things about our country and we must always praying for our country.

God bless Nigeria president.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.
May God continue to enlarge our coast.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by helinues: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2020

Abeg, who get Nokia charger?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by Babatunde40(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2020
My dad is Yoruba. My mum is Ibo. It is a shame to see Nigerians fight over tribe. No tribe is better than the other.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by InfoSources: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2020
If you're better than other tribes be better at everything. Work on your English.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by kurupt1: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2020
Shut up my friend,Your not igbo! Ur an hausa man posing as an igbo

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by Aboks(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2020
Hmmm igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
My dad is Yoruba. My mum is Ibo. It is a shame to see Nigerians fight over tribe. No tribe is better than the other.
I think the OP is an Hausa. I'm suspecting that guy that do post some few selected same pictures from the North West.

Only we the Nigerians will help ourselves in this country. God won't come down from heaven and no foreigner can help us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by Babatunde40(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2020
BabaOwen:
I think the OP is an Hausa, I'm suspecting that guy that do post some few selected same pictures from the North West.

True. To continue to cause quarrel between the ibos and other tribes

9 Likes

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Isn't there no limit to this kid's madness?
And we have moderators here? Moderating over what exactly?
Can this Man-Child be handed a lengthy ban and spare sane people the blushes of reading all this his malicious tribal craps.
People are gravely concerned with current realities around the world and we also have to add the unfortunacy of a sick mind to our worries

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by Origin(f): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2020
Yes o . Igbo Amala.

Celebrate yourself.

But never forget nobody is better than anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by XANDERBOY85: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2020
This fool isn't Igbo! It's obvious what he's trying to do!

18 Likes

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by Picollothedon: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:
Firstly I would like to introduce myself Because of my brother from southeast that will tag me an impostor.

After this introduction if you still call me Afonja or yoloba Muslim that's your damn business, You can kiss my ass.

We are developer.
We are investor.

There's no doubt that we develop Lagos to what its today. But I'm still in shock why we failed to develop our own region Anambra, imo,Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia state.

We are investor: But trust me Innoson is only company that we can boast of in the whole of southeast. 20 African richest people no igbo folk made the list. 10 Nigerian richest people no igbo man or woman made the list. Hausa man is the most richest man in Africa. Yoruba woman is the most richest woman in Africa.

So tell me what we are investing on? we are workerholic but nothing to show for it. Have you ask yourself why our leaders not support that bastard called kanu? The truth is that we can't have our own country Because there is no resource to finance the new country. And to avoid another Somalia and Sudan we must preach against Biafra.
In conclusion let us stop sabotage and envy our brothers. We must learn to love,we must stop saying bad things about our country and we must always praying for our country.

You are a bastard and why didn't you finish your introduction with your full name and sure name and your village and your kindred since you want to introduce yourself first...yoruba bastard muslim

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by Lipscomb(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2020
This Abia guy again.
Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
This Abia guy again.
He is no Igbo. Just out here to cause bashings and then crawl back into his poverty infested hole.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by johnmartus(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2020
You want me to say those things so you can go and attack them I'm not stupid.
Picollothedon:

You are a bastard and why didn't you finish your introduction with your full name and sure name and your village and your kindred since you want to introduce yourself first...yoruba bastard muslim

2 Likes

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by johnmartus(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2020
I'm not an impostor like you... And I'm not trying to cause problem like you. What am saying is true.
fulaniHERDSman:
Isn't there no limit to this kid's madness?
And we have moderators here? Moderating over what exactly?
Can this Man-Child be handed a lengthy ban and spare sane people the blushes of reading all this his malicious tribal craps.
People are gravely concerned with current realities around the world and we also have to add the unfortunacy of a sick mind to our worries

1 Like

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by johnmartus(m): 10:44am On Mar 20, 2020
It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen.

XANDERBOY85:
This fool isn't Igbo! It's obvious what he's trying to do!

2 Likes

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by DaInferno(m): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2020
you can't convince a Hausa man that Buhari is trash
same way you can't convince an Ibo man that they are not the best
ode, #preachOnepeople!

1 Like

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by johnmartus(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2020
You're not making sense.
DaInferno:
you can't convince a Hausa man that Buhari is trash

same way you can't convince an Ibo man that they are not the best

ode, #preachOnepeople!
Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by haffaze777(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2020
helinues:

Abeg, who get Nokia charger?

pin mouth or big mouth?grin

1 Like

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by Quality20(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2020
I can relate to this, u igbos are truly developers but in bad and sinful ways. Here in sokoto, a sharia state there r no public open brothels but igbos r using their guest houses as brothels where wayward defiant hausa girls r brought in for short sex by spoilt men. Is this development or retrogression?

1 Like

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:

We are developer.
We are investor.

[/s]
We already know that you are obsessed with everything Igbo. grin
Please work on improving your English grammar.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed sarrki

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by Blackking98(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2020
Leave the idiot that posted this thing, he's not Igbo. His other monickers are arrewa and gotv1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by Asuito7(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2020
I know some accounts created by non_Igbos used for instigating tribalism, nonsensical comments and sounding stupid and dumb just to create a poor igbo image.
Sad to say op is one of them.
If you doubt me run down a background check on the op moniker devoid of sentiment. grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by johnmartus(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2020
Obsessed you are saying. Professor you must endure to asterisk the error there.
imhotep:
[s][/s]
We already know that you are obsessed with everything Igbo. grin
Please work on improving your English grammar.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed sarrki

1 Like

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by johnmartus(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2020
Keep quiet. I'm igbo man.
Asuito7:
I know some accounts created by non_Igbos used for instigating tribalism, nonsensical comments and sounding stupid and dumb just create a poor igbo image.
Sad to say op is one of them.
If you doubt me run down a background check on the op moniker devoid of sentiment. grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by MarrisManah(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2020
Guy are you really this jobless...?
You're not even proud of your Ondo state again..?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by johnmartus(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2020
Stop call people idiot. There's no way your life is better than I am.
Blackking98:
Leave the idiot that posted this thing, he's not Igbo. His other monickers are arrewa and gotv1

1 Like

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by johnmartus(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2020
Fake fake fake .keep off.
MarrisManah:
Guy are you really this jobless...?
You're not even proud of your Ondo state again..?
Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by nkwuocha1: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2020
Johnmartus
You see why I called you silly the last time?Charge and bail!

1 Like

Re: Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. by Asuito7(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:
Keep quiet. I'm igbo man.
funny man. Me and you know the truth grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) / Concerns As Tinubu ‘Licks’ Microphone Before Speaking During Event / I Have No Deal With Jonathan- Ribadu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.