Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu (2777 Views)

If You Hate Tinubu, You Hate Yoruba People / Why Do Igbos Hate Tinubu So Much? Can Someone Explain. / Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
This is one of the local government Tinubu representing in Abia state and yet this man want to be come Nigeria president.

12 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Just see Tinubu life

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ah Tinubu not deserve to be Nigeria president

1 Like

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
We will not vote Tinubu to become president

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Mchawi(f): 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
Olodo.. You have started again.. Have you taken your drugs today?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by ruggedboych: 4:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
How this place take be igboland now

Some people are just pathetic fools

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Investigative: 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
breaking news
Boko Haram just endorse tinubu
grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Investigative: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
This is one of the local government Tinubu representing in Abia state and yet this man want to be come Nigeria president.
How come Igbo now get river

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin you surprised you forgot a particular river in Abia that swallow human being like food.
Investigative:

How come Igbo now get river

11 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by RaisedByWolves: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
I laugh at all these things campaigning for the cocaine lover..

If you know na woman born you, enter any part of my Edo state and campaign for tinubu , I guarantee you even market women will set you ablaze and watch you burn to death.

Why do you think you haven't heard one single sound of vote for tinubu in my state grin

When Una no dey gunchi. If na woman born Una just frapapa enter Edo state say you wan come campaign for tinubu here grin .

Himself know that's why he avoided my state and went all the way to Kano and Kaduna

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
That is Abia state.
ruggedboych:
How this place take be igboland now

Some people are just pathetic fools

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Investigative: 4:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
grin you surprised you forgot a particular river in Abia that swallow human being like food.
I forgot please direct me where is the location and which road lead to that river

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by mrvitalis(m): 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Have you relocated your family to canada ? Can someone like tinubu rule Canada ?

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 4:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
RaisedByWolves:
I laugh at all these things campaigning for the cocaine lover..

If you know na woman born you, enter any part of my Edo state and campaign for tinubu , I guarantee you even market women will set you ablaze and watch you burn to death.

Why do you think you haven't heard on single sound of vote for tinubu in my state grin

When Una no dey gunchi. If na woman born Una just frapapa enter Edo state say you wan come campaign for tinubu here grin .

Himself know that's why he avoided my state and went all the way to Kano and Kaduna
[/s]

Ipob terrorist will not stop disgracing themselves I have never see a igbo man on this forum proud on his tribe . Your Edo state same edo state control and rule by obaseki and Oba of Benin?

13 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Investigative: 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
That is Abia state.
Ọgbomoso dweller now stay in his ritual den to analyze aba someone that his entire distance covered in life is not upto 23kilometre

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by RaisedByWolves: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Ipob terrorist will not stop disgracing themselves I have never see a igbo man on this forum proud on his tribe . Your Edo state same edo state control and rule by obaseki and Oba of Benin?
[/s]

What concerns me with ipob? Are you ok?

This is why I said all you tinubu advocates are touts and uneducated. Bloody illiterate interloper grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by tamdun: 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
The flat tribes are hypocrites

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by foryourmindnow: 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:

[/s]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by amuwo1980: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
You are actually demarketing your tinubu

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Shetemi12(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dot in a circle region

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Penguin2: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Where’s your proof that that’s Abia?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
You are sick stop littering Nairaland be proud of where you are from .
RaisedByWolves:
[s][/s]

What concerns me with ipob? Are you ok?

This is why I said all you tinubu advocates are touts and uneducated. Bloody illiterate interloper grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Where did you know in Abia.
Penguin2:

Where’s your proof that that’s Abia?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
cheesy you are deceiving yourself.
Investigative:

Ọgbomoso dweller now stay in his ritual den to analyze aba someone that his entire distance covered in life is not upto 23kilometre

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
The joke is on you .
Investigative:

I forgot please direct me where is the location and which road lead to that river

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by History555: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Some one will stay in one dilapidated building in oshogbo with no toilet or bathroom and be telling you wats happening everywhere in Nigeria. Afonga and itk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Jack005(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yoloba Muslims are pathetic beings.. This one that went to primary school in ogbomosho and that's why he cannot make a complete correct statement.. Keep disgracing yourself on nairaland Rabui mukafat.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Ekpeitit(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
It doesn't matter if Biafrans hate Tinubu because Biafran people and their votes don't matter in Nigeria.
Tinubu is contesting for president of Nigeria not president of Biafra.
Go and worry about Nnamdi Kanu, stop worrying about Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by Alba3: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
These people hate for Tinubu is alarming and I hope it's not going to backfire one day for their people in the South West; Exactly the same way Buhari has been so hated but he's their president till date.

Tinubu has never been one of their governors or hold any federal government appointment, only shows interest in the Presidency. He's not stopping Obi or anyone from contesting in Igbos' beloved party or any other party. He didn't say your own people should not contest just as Ekwueme did against Obasanjo. At the end of the day, after so much noise online, you only provide few votes for your beloved Atiku. It's a pity.
Since you won't bring out your candidate or vote for Yoruba man but abuse and curse him, majority of us claiming liberality will surely give him support. If he wins fine, if he looses fine. You can't simply make us hate him.

11 Likes

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by helinues: 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Toh
Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by nnamdi640: 5:15am On Jan 25, 2022
Foolish post from foolish and brainless being. That place is better than some part of Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:09am On Jan 25, 2022
grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi 2023: Why Did We Easily Forgive Him? / Sanwo Olu Gave The Order #endsars (photo) / Tinubu’s Age According To The Guardian Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.