Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Please Help Me Interpret This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Interpret This Dream (285 Views)

Help me interpret this dream. / Please Help Me Interpret This! / Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Interpret This Dream by nahzyla: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2018
The dream had many parts but the two parts I want to understand are:

I and my friends in the dream were sorting through some mud from bottom of a river to find diamonds because we heard there are diamonds in that river, in the process I found up to three pure, high quality and expensive diamonds and a lot of pearls but I hid the diamonds from my friends and only showed them the pearls. The pearls were so many I had to use the bottom part of my cloth to pack them properly.
I remember that some of my other friends like two of them also found diamonds like me. Funny thing is that I don't even know these friends in real life. they were unfamiliar faces but I recognized them as friends in the dream.

Second part I want to understand is,
I was being chased on a long road by one popular Nigerian actor, he was chasing me with a gun with intent to shoot and kill but fortunately for me he missed when he finally shot.
Somehow I ended up with his gun in my hands and I decided to act fast and shoot him first but I was finding it difficult to cock the gun and get it to shoot bullets, the first two times I pulled the trigger the gun shot blanks but the third time some people who had gathered around us were shouting instructions to me to help me shoot properly, one man among them asked me to set the gun to zero(I know there's nothing like this in real life, but the gun had a meter where you could actually set it to zero) and fire and when I did that I was just about to pull the trigger again when I heard a voice from real life that woke me up.

What do you think it means, this dream? You can help with scientific/psychological or spiritual explanations, all views are welcome.
Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Dream by stewatt(m): 10:52am On Sep 14, 2018
Stop watching movies late at night.
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Dream by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2018
you finding diamond and pearl in the river mud means your blessing ,finance and GLORY was stolen by the marine kingdom spirit .But it's a good dream since you taking back what was stolen from you by marine kingdom .Maybe your ancestor worshipped this spirit in the past or you slept with a lady with this spirit.The second dream .A known popular actor trying to kill you shows that you were created to be as popular as that actor .You suppose to be well known in life .Those people teaching you how to shoot guns are your guardian angels .you not being able to shoot the guns shows you lack spiritual power presently.You already have the gift (gun) ,But you lack spiritual discipline and commitment required to use it .those people (angels ) telling you to set the trigger to level zero are pointing to the reason why you can't use the gun properly.Level zero is the foundation of Christianity(salvation).it means you not really born again even those you profess to be Christianity.you need to go to level zero of Christianity and work out your salvation.only then will you be able to use spiritual weapons that Christ have given to us .
Re: Please Help Me Interpret This Dream by nahzyla: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
you finding diamond and pearl in the river mud means your blessing ,finance and GLORY was stolen by the marine kingdom spirit .But it's a good dream since you taking back what was stolen from you by marine kingdom .Maybe your ancestor worshipped this spirit in the past or you slept with a lady with this spirit.The second dream .A known popular actor trying to kill you shows that you were created to be as popular as that actor .You suppose to be well known in life .Those people teaching you how to shoot guns are your guardian angels .

Thanks a lot.
this is deep.

(1) (Reply)

. / The Matter Of Grace / The Stand Of The Bible On The Ordination Of Women Pastors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.