Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help me interpret this dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help me interpret this dream. (505 Views)

Please Help Me Interpret This! / Please If You Can Interpret Dream Help Me Interpret Please / Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help me interpret this dream. by Jackanda1(m): 2:04pm On May 20, 2023
The dream can be found below:
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by yrhuhfy113: 2:08pm On May 20, 2023
Jackanda1:
Hello house. There are two confusing dreams i keep having.

1. There is a laptop i own, but it got spoilt around 2019(hard disk issue). I tried repairing in 2021, only to notice alot of it parts aren't functioning as well. So i gave up, resolving to buy a new one.

I dreamt twice (3 months ago and few days ago) seeing the laptop booting and functioning well. I woke up, tried booting the laptop, but it wasn't working.

2. I stayed with my uncle in PH city around 2010, i completed my secondary school over there. Though they had a house help, I usually help out with chores.

I keep having this dream, seeing myself back in my uncle's house running errants and doing chores.

Most people would say that my second dream signifys backwardness. But sometimes dreams mean something different from what is seen.

Can i get help from holyspirit filled people in the house?

go to instagram

meet BRIGHTTHESEER

she does dream interpretations every week....

this dream is very easy to interpret but you must learn to pray with psalm 27 and 91.

you left something behind in your uncle's house
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by Jackanda1(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

go to instagram

meet BRIGHTTHESEER

she does dream interpretations every week....

this dream is very easy to interpret but you must learn to pray with psalm 27 and 91.

you left something behind in your uncle's house
My uncle happens to be a pastor and i haven't visited him for over 6years if that helps.

Is brighttheseer a christian?
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by prof800(m): 3:21pm On May 20, 2023
As unbelievable as this might sound...
It's most likely the result of a mild form of PTSD.

When your laptop crashed, you really wanted it to work. So it affected you mentally even though you might not know it. So that's why your brain is processing a scenario around that event.

For your uncle's place. It's also PTSD.
While you were there, you couldn't wait to leave and be on your own and stop doing the chores.
Your brain is processing your time there as a nightmare and replaying that nightmare for you.
That's what PTSD does.

P.S: Although the human mind has various ways it reacts to traumatic events.
PTSD dreams is one of them.
Another way is selective memory loss - forgetting pockets of events leading to the trauma because your mind doesn't want to remember it.

2 Likes

Re: Help me interpret this dream. by Wodu89: 3:22pm On May 20, 2023
prof800:
As unbelievable as this might sound...
It's most likely the result of a mild form of PTSD.

When your laptop crashed, you really wanted it to work. So it affected you mentally even though you might not know it. So that's why your brain is processing a scenario around that event.

For your uncle's place. It's also PTSD.
While you were there, you couldn't wait to leave and be on your own and stop doing the chores.
Your brain is processing your time there as a nightmare and replaying that nightmare for you.
That's what PTSD does.

P.S: Although the human mind has various ways it reacts to traumatic events.
PTSD dreams is one of them.
Another way is selective memory loss - forgetting pockets of events leading to the trauma because your mind doesn't want to remember it.

Shut up. Recognize your limits

2 Likes

Re: Help me interpret this dream. by yrhuhfy113: 3:33pm On May 20, 2023
Jackanda1:
My uncle happens to be a pastor and i haven't visited him for over 6years if that helps.

Is brighttheseer a christian?

With all respect to the UNCLE you just mentioned....

He is a pastor, right?

THERE ARE CLASSES OF CALLINGS...
PASTORS
TEACHERS
PROPHETS(WHO SEE CLEARLY INTO THE SPIRIT REALM)
APOSTLES
EVANGELISTS
MYSTICS

so if your uncle his a pastor, and YOU ARE STILL IN THIS MESS in your visions..... His pastoral anointing couldn't cover you in his own house....

MY DEAR, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX AND GET HELP

1 Like

Re: Help me interpret this dream. by Jackanda1(m): 5:44pm On May 20, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

With all respect to the UNCLE you just mentioned....

He is a pastor, right?

THERE ARE CLASSES OF CALLINGS...
PASTORS
TEACHERS
PROPHETS(WHO SEE CLEARLY INTO THE SPIRIT REALM)
APOSTLES
EVANGELISTS
MYSTICS

so if your uncle his a pastor, and YOU ARE STILL IN THIS MESS in your visions..... His pastoral anointing couldn't cover you in his own house....

MY DEAR, THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX AND GET HELP
You just said something striking. I became an atheist the last year i stayed with him. Today, i'm trying to find my way back to the lord and its difficult. Don't know if its connected?
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by Jackanda1(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2023
Wodu89:

Shut up. Recognize your limits
The way you rebuked that guy, i suppose you've seen something about him that i can't see.
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by Wodu89: 7:10pm On May 20, 2023
Jackanda1:
The way you rebuked that guy, i suppose you've seen something about him that i can't see.

I'm a fellow physicist..yes..I saw many things
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On May 20, 2023
prof800:
■ As unbelievable as this might sound... It's most likely the result of a mild form of PTSD. When your laptop crashed, you really wanted it to work. So it affected you mentally even though you might not know it. So that's why your brain is processing a scenario around that event.
■ For your uncle's place. It's also PTSD. While you were there, you couldn't wait to leave and be on your own and stop doing the chores. Your brain is processing your time there as a nightmare and replaying that nightmare for you.
That's what PTSD does.

P.S: Although the human mind has various ways it reacts to traumatic events. PTSD dreams is one of them. Another way is selective memory loss - forgetting pockets of events leading to the trauma because your mind doesn't want to remember it.
So how do you suggest OP go about resolving this mental issue of his? undecided
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by Wodu89: 7:33pm On May 20, 2023
Jackanda1:
You just said something striking. I became an atheist the last year i stayed with him. Today, i'm trying to find my way back to the lord and its difficult. Don't know if its connected?

Yes. There's a connection. And infact that your uncle's house and your activities at the time hold plenty good memories for you.

You see. There's a reason the scripture would say we see in bits and pieces.

Allow me explain using a jig saw puzzle. Unless a jigsaw puzzle is completely formed, it remains in pieces and bits.

Now, pieces and bits form part of a whole.

So, while pieces may look just ordinary, they inspire the riddle solver to develop interest and continue with the puzzle solving processes

So, our lives consists of.parts, pieces and is a.composite of so many things.

When the Lord would want to help a soul rediscover missing paths and all. One of the things he does is this two things.:

1. Memories that are fond memories, happy moments that connects to some of your peak spiritual moments are triggered.

The lord is redirecting the attention you had on him that you lost by triggering some happy and precious moments that were filled with happiness for you.

Your uncle's household at that time formed a period of happiness and hope and many things that were dear to you. The Lord is triggering a re-emergence of those thoughts to remind you not just of that period. Not just of your uncle. Not just even of the activities you participated in then.

He is stirring you up to remember yourself. The dreams you had then that were dashed..The hope you had and plans you had that you used to nurture before you gave up.hope after you felt like many of them did not materialize

The Lord is helping you to find that connection. So you find yourself again, your dreams and aspirations you had already given up on and your pursuit.

And that as you are reminded and take up the yoke of abiding in His presence as you pursued after him with a child like love then, you can come back to him.

2. When the Lord wants to draw the attention of a believer to Himself, he uses Angels in what is called bits and pieces to trigger to hedge your path, block you from continuing on your current path. And redirect the trajectory of your life so that you can find Him.

In simple words. What a child likes becomes just a memory as the child grows. And by adolescent would have been forgotten. So, the Lord by triggering your happy moments is causing you to remember Him

Go and make time for the Lord. Carry the Bible for yourself and read. Dedicate moments of prayer. The Lord wants to intimate with your soul. That's why you're not just having those dreams but you're been stirred in a troubling manner to get up and take up your yoke

Now, I wrote as being led by the Spirit before I even checked the first dream. That laptop represents your pursuits and dreams in life. You've given up on some dreams you used to have for variety of reasons. It's too big, it's not possible bla bla bla. The dream is calling your attention to dreams you used to have close to your heart to get up and set things in montion to pursue after them..Those dreams are not just achievable, your dream is telling you that in if you choose to believe in other realms, those things have even been fully manifesting there even though you've not started it

It's me saying in the spiritual realm you've created a software already that you haven't started to even plan how to start it in the physical realm.

Your dream is lifting your consciousness from where you are and reconnecting you to your spiritual essence.

As I live you in peace, start going to church angry

1 Like

Re: Help me interpret this dream. by yrhuhfy113: 7:53pm On May 20, 2023
Jackanda1:

it may be,

if you really wanted help here, you would have told the full story, so your case can be diagnosed well.

Pls when you meet a true seer or prophet or powerful man of God, tell the full truth so they can full help you..... a patient who doesnt say the full truth may get wrong diagnosis.

if you left God last year, then did you expect demons and other vices to leave you? or you gave them full permission ignorantly to mess up your life?

Hmmm start with psalm 35 and ask for God's mercy

1 Like

Re: Help me interpret this dream. by Jackanda1(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2023
Wodu89:

Yes. There's a connection. And infact that your uncle's house and your activities at the time hold plenty good memories for you.

You see. There's a reason the scripture would say we see in bits and pieces.The lord is redirecting the attention you had on him that you lost by triggering some happy and precious moments.
Thanks. I took my dreams very seriously since three years ago when the devil (and God? sometimes) would use that medium to communicate whats happening to me in the spirit realm.

When i Wake, i write it down in a book or my phone so i dont forget.

Hopefully, this dreams i keep having means good news and not a mere product of my brain.
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by Littlechild(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2023
Jackanda1:
Thanks. I took my dreams very seriously since three years ago when the devil (and God? sometimes) would use that medium to communicate whats happening to me in the spirit realm.

When i Wake, i write it down in a book or my phone so i don't forget.

Hopefully, this dreams i keep having means good news and not a mere product of my brain.

Don't waste your time. It means you are still connected to the powers of your father's house. (faulty foundation)

You are your spirit man. The spirit in your family are dragging your spirit man back. This will gives you limitations.

Anybody in this our generation who knows how to interpret dreams, normally do this based from their own experience. Don't go online to look for spiritual guidance, help and dreams interpretations. They will misled you and cause you more life delays.

Leave a life of firing prayers against idols in your family.

Have a nice day.
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by Jackanda1(m): 8:18pm On May 21, 2023
Littlechild:

Don't waste your time. It means you are still connected to the powers of your father's house. (faulty foundation)

You are your spirit man. The spirit in your family are dragging your spirit man back. This will gives you limitations.

Anybody in this our generation who knows how to interpret dreams, normally do this based from their own experience. Don't go online to look for spiritual guidance, help and dreams interpretations. They will misled you and cause you more life delays.

Leave a life of firing prayers against idols in your family.

Have a nice day.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help me interpret this dream. by delugadou(m): 9:12pm On May 21, 2023
Littlechild:

Have a nice day.

Let me share mine too
For some days now, I've been trying to understand the things I saw while asleep.

1) I was in a trance and saw myself walking around my compound at about 3am, then I saw a person cooking with firewood in the compound. I felt it was a woman because of the dressing (wrapper& blouse with feminine voice and body). The person was cooking outside, near my neighbour's apartment. I wanted to see the person that is cooking at such unholy hour and she shouted that I should not come close. I refused and went there. This made her to stop cooking and then she packed up all the cooking materials and started walking away. As she passed by me, I looked at her face and she didn't have any face. It was blurred. I'm even having goosebumps as I write now. At that moment, I wanted to shout "Jesus" but my mouth refused to open until she walked away. Then I woke up.

2) I had a dream where I went to buy provision in a shop. I didn't see what I wanted, then I saw that they also had seeds for sale. I decided to buy okra seeds for planting. The owners of the shop decided to give me the okra seeds for free. They also gave me other different seeds and also plenty garri in a big white nylon. As I was leaving, the shop owner spoke my native language and mentioned my late grandpa. He was stylishly telling me that he knows me well. I was surprised and I left the place. On my way, some of the garri was leaking from the nylon on the road. People were also looking at me as I was carrying the garri and seeds.

I have been trying to understand the meaning

yrhuhfy113 Littlechild please contribute
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by Littlechild(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2023
delugadou:

Let me share mine too
For some days now, I've been trying to understand the things I saw while asleep.

1) I was in a trance and saw myself walking around my compound at about 3am, then I saw a person cooking with firewood in the compound. I felt it was a woman because of the dressing (wrapper& blouse with feminine voice and body). The person was cooking outside, near my neighbour's apartment. I wanted to see the person that is cooking at such unholy hour and she shouted that I should not come close. I refused and went there. This made her to stop cooking and then she packed up all the cooking materials and started walking away. As she passed by me, I looked at her face and she didn't have any face. It was blurred. I'm even having goosebumps as I write now. At that moment, I wanted to shout "Jesus" but my mouth refused to open until she walked away. Then I woke up.

2) I had a dream where I went to buy provision in a shop. I didn't see what I wanted, then I saw that they also had seeds for sale. I decided to buy okra seeds for planting. The owners of the shop decided to give me the okra seeds for free. They also gave me other different seeds and also plenty garri in a big white nylon. As I was leaving, the shop owner spoke my native language and mentioned my late grandpa. He was stylishly telling me that he knows me well. I was surprised and I left the place. On my way, some of the garri was leaking from the nylon on the road. People were also looking at me as I was carrying the garri and seeds.

Abiut your first dream, pray against Witch-craft powers.

Your seconds dreams means nothing.
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by delugadou(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2023
Littlechild:

Abiut your first dream, pray against Witch-craft powers.

Your seconds dreams means nothing.

Can you give me some guidelines I will use to pray against the witchcraft?
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by Littlechild(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2023
delugadou:

Can you give me some guidelines I will use to pray against the witchcraft?

Check this guy thread .

https://www.nairaland.com/7553794/encounter-zeus

https://www.nairaland.com/6604494/goddess-all-witches-photos
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by yrhuhfy113: 12:28am On May 22, 2023
delugadou:

Let me share mine too

yrhuhfy113 please contribute

1) your first dream has alot to do with 3am (THIS IS A VERY POWERFUL HOUR in the numerology chart of spirituality... you need to be alert in prayer at this time daily for some months and you will see changes sir) .........there is an ENTITY that comes to your house at that hour.... be very vigilant in prayer and according to the vision you will send it packing. NOW, ABOUT TRYING TO MENTION THE NAME JESUS.... it means your access to UNLOCKING his name is very very weak.... NEXT TIME, don't call His name if you are not in GOOD relationship with HIM and when you make your relationship firm with our Lord Jesus... Simply THINK HIS NAME and any force around you will bow

2) ONE THING STRIKING IN THIS VISION.... you were helped by the result of your LATE grandfather's goodness to someone ..... that is help from the spirit world oh.... BUT PHYSICALLY, YOU WERE LOOSING WHAT YOU WERE GIVEN AND NO ONE HELPED YOU....

You need to pray for help... USE PSALM 51, 115 AND 91

1 Like

Re: Help me interpret this dream. by delugadou(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Thank you so much. I appreciate.
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by pressplay411(m): 1:56am On May 23, 2023
Jackanda1:
Hello house. There are two confusing dreams i keep having.

1. There is a laptop i own, but it got spoilt around 2019(hard disk issue). I tried repairing in 2021, only to notice alot of it parts aren't functioning as well. So i gave up, resolving to buy a new one.

I dreamt twice (3 months ago and few days ago) seeing the laptop booting and functioning well. I woke up, tried booting the laptop, but it wasn't working.

2. I stayed with my uncle who's a pastor in PH city around 2010, i completed my secondary school over there. Though they had a house help, I usually help out with chores.

I keep having this dream, seeing myself back in my uncle's house running errants and doing chores.

Most people would say that my second dream signifys backwardness. But sometimes dreams mean something different from what is seen.

Can i get help from holyspirit filled people in the house?

Dreams are multifaceted.
It has a lot of meanings depending on who receives it.

1. The laptop represents you. The hard-disk represents your spirit.
The crashing of the hard disk represents death- spiritual death. Life outside Christ is spiritual death.
Jesus Christ told His disciples who wanted to go back to their families- Let the dead bury the dead.
Seeing your laptop come back alive is good news. You simply need to make the right decision.

2. Your uncle is a pastor and you used to help/serve him. He represents God in the dream.
Your spirit will come alive in God's presence as you begin to serve God.

Do not delay, I pray for you that whatever took you away from God's presence has failed in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by pressplay411(m): 2:00am On May 23, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

1) your first dream has alot to do with 3am (THIS IS A VERY POWERFUL HOUR in the numerology chart of spirituality... you need to be alert in prayer at this time daily for some months and you will see changes sir) .........there is an ENTITY that comes to your house at that hour.... be very vigilant in prayer and according to the vision you will send it packing. NOW, ABOUT TRYING TO MENTION THE NAME JESUS.... it means your access to UNLOCKING his name is very very weak.... NEXT TIME, don't call His name if you are not in GOOD relationship with HIM and when you make your relationship firm with our Lord Jesus... Simply THINK HIS NAME and any force around you will bow

2) ONE THING STRIKING IN THIS VISION.... you were helped by the result of your LATE grandfather's goodness to someone ..... that is help from the spirit world oh.... BUT PHYSICALLY, YOU WERE LOOSING WHAT YOU WERE GIVEN AND NO ONE HELPED YOU....

Thanks for sharing. Very profound.
Re: Help me interpret this dream. by pressplay411(m): 2:11am On May 23, 2023
delugadou:

Let me share mine too

As you pray for yourself, also pray for others.
There's a lot of power in intercessory prayers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Experienced Something Strange Yesterday Midnight! / How Do People Get To Believe Things Like These? / Letter From Heaven"worship The Lord "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.