Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,345 members, 7,957,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure (50439 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Sights of Horrific Sicknesses And Diseases On Nigerian Roads / Checkout 42 Different HERBS & The Diseases They Cure. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Riversides2003(m): 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
May the Almighty God never allow us to have reasons to buy these drugs IJN/INSHA Allah.
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by aguiyi2: 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
q
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Righteousness89(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
If Life was Bought with Money, The billionaires and trillionaires who have Long Acquired it for themselves and Unborn Decendants...

Only ACCEPTING JESUS GUARANTEES LIFE HERE IN EARTH AND MOST IMPORTANTLY IN ETERNITY!!

1 Like

Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Didcot: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The ear drops Buhari used to cure his ear infection cost far more than all these..

However , Eunice Atuejide For 2019.

Eunice Atuejide kor, Eunice Olajide ni

Will you get the fu....ck out of this forum, you bloody unscrupulous element!

2 Likes

Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Btruth: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
......with the above drugs descriptions and cost, so why won't I forever be greatful to the Lord Almighty for the gift of life and sound health?

"Eni to baa mo inu ro, a mo ope daa".

Lord, I am greatful.

2 Likes

Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Juliearth(f): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
I really hope that this thread won't give "village people" ideas... Thinking out loud!

1 Like

Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Btruth: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
olufalaye:
Pls help me, my school fees portal is almost closing, no money no help to pay. Pls save a life today, am thinking suicidal now.
.....thinking suicidal? Meaning if you don't read now, you can never read in future? Think twice before that your suicidal thinking sha.
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by sunnywee(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The ear drops Buhari used to cure his ear infection cost far more than all these..

However , Eunice Atuejide For 2019.

I'm sure, not for President!
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by ajebuter(f): 2:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nothing do me wey Alabunkun and Karaole cannot cure..

Plus my grandma agbo jedi from Epe Alaro..

Thank you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by okomile(f): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
tundeontop:

People prefer to help street beggars than online beggars. Bros enter street!

Don't mind them.

Make he go beg instead of data subscription.

Taaaaa

1 Like

Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by okomile(f): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2018
Btruth:
.....thinking suicidal? Meaning if you don't read now, you can never read in future? Think twice before that your suicidal thinking sha.

Make he go jump for lagoon.
He no get family?
Make he waka
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Agbalanze(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
May we never have a reason to ask for these drugs.. Amen!
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Asweerughad bro
Alejoc:
Thank God for good health! shocked
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Boyooosa(m): 3:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
God will not allow me to sick. Amen!
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Dreamville: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
win2kwire:

Shows an African mind, does not think very far.

Proper dieting, lifestyle, general well-being heals - nothing to do with a work of fiction!
Bro,God is the giver of sound health
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by D1official: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
And Jesus heals all these for free!!.
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by samjey: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2018
There is a free drug that can cure all manners of sicknesses and diseases: JESUS!
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Chronicgenius: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
win2kwire:

Proper dieting, lifestyle, general well-being heals - nothing to do with a work of fiction!

Another atheist
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Chronicgenius: 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Boyooosa:
God will not allow me to sick. Amen!

re u saying Hod allowed d others to fall sick nii?
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Trybes(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
Thank you JESUS
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Boyooosa(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Chronicgenius:

re u saying Hod allowed d others to fall sick nii?
So I don't have right to my constitutional right and privacy again?
Pls go and ask them who made them sick abeg!
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by echodrum(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ehiscotch:
If the average nigerian is diagnosed with any of these diseases, it is only God that will save you.

Our doctors would even tell you iz village people dah iz doing you. grin
same way your pastors told you is only God that can cure you?
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by CheapDataGuy: 4:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
olufalaye:
Pls help me, my school fees portal is almost closing, no money no help to pay. Pls save a life today, am thinking suicidal now.

Lazy thin. Go and kill yourself if you think that is the solution na. Didn't you know you were not having money and you're the lazy type when you applied for school?
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2018
Is that the cost per milligram or what?
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Maghan37: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Well at d end of the day there is no substitute for good health
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by ronnyboo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Health is wealth
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by olufalaye: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Lazy thin. Go and kill yourself if you think that is the solution na. Didn't you know you were not having money and you're the lazy type when you applied for school?
May God disgrace you for this statement
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Idrismusty97(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ehiscotch:
If the average nigerian is diagnosed with any of these diseases, it is only God that will save you.

Our doctors would even tell you iz village people dah iz doing you. grin
The average Nigerian can't even be diagnosed with any of these diseases. You will just wake up dead.
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by MrPRevailer(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
win2kwire:

As technology advances, fools will become more foolish.

A brutish man does not know; neither doth a fool understand this.

When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:

Guess where this is?
Re: Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure by Austin234(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
Any plan for those of us outside Lagos?

anitaoke543:
BE A VIDEO EDITING EXPERT. 100% PRACTICAL VIDEO EDITING TRAINING – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from VIDEO EDITING Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexually Active Nigerians Should Take HPV Vaccine- Expert Warns / COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force / UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.