Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS (2624 Views)

2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam / Victor Edoror: Malami Instructed IGP, DG DSS To Provide Us With Security / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Onlybornmacho: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
There is an idiot that has been bleating furiously like a goat on heat on this thread. A shameless paid supporter of the Islamic terrorist...he is a psychopath and should not be engaged by any normal human. Allow him talk to himself... It may help his mental condition. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by IbrahimDamola: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Says the one who cannot understand anything he reads

My fellow muslim buharist I agree with you. Southern leaders should go and sit down. They are all Igbos. We yoruba muslims support our Baba buhari in whatever he does. He is even greater than Oduduwa and Awolowo. Don't you know that the almajiris that buhari appoint can make nigeria greater than America, china and russia?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by IbrahimDamola: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0 my fellow muslim buharist. This our thread don get k-leg. Even our fellow dumboharist zombies think you are a fraud. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by budaatum: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Budaatum please help me tell this guy if I am a christian or a Muslim (at least you are an atheist so no bias from your answer)
Butter is most definitely, a Christian. One would at least come to this conclusion by the fact that he quotes from the Holy Bible, rants about Jesus, thinks we atheists are brainless and is supported by many affirmed Christians.

Buterflyle0:
Also you should also let him know how tenacious I am in religion section and how that is my trademark and how I give my all to whatever I believe in. If I wasn't paid to speak for Jesus is it Buhari I would be paid to speak for?
As tenacious as a dog with a bone, though over back in the religious section, we are making fun of how we took your bone away and ran you out of town!

Sai Buhari my bubu!
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2018
budaatum:

Butter is most definitely, a Christian. One would at least come to this conclusion by the fact that he quotes from the Holy Bible, rants about Jesus, thinks we atheists are brainless and is supported by many affirmed Christians.

As tenacious as a dog with a bone, though over back in the religious section, we are making fun of how we took your bone away and ran you out of town!

Sai Buhari my bubu!

grin

Well you know nobody took my bone away. I just had to reset priorities for now till the elections are over then I will bring my tenacious self back to the religion section cheesy

Enjoy your peace while it lasts grin

Resurgent2019 come and read

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Onlybornmacho:
There is an idiot that has been bleating furiously like a goat on heat on this thread. A shameless paid supporter of the Islamic terrorist...he is a psychopath and should not be engaged by any normal human. Allow him talk to himself... It may help his mental condition. grin cheesy

Ipobian use your main account grin
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

My fellow muslim buharist I agree with you. Southern leaders should go and sit down. They are all Igbos. We yoruba muslims support our Baba buhari in whatever he does. He is even greater than Oduduwa and Awolowo. Don't you know that the almajiris that buhari appoint can make nigeria greater than America, china and russia?

grin

Ipobian how you dey? grin

You know we already bursted your multiple monikers bruhaha earlier so no need to.pretend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by IbrahimDamola: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Ipobian how you dey? grin

You know we already bursted your multiple monikers bruhaha earlier so no need to.pretend cheesy

Liondeleo my fellow muslim zombie buharideen. Our thread don spoil. Try claim say you be Ibo wey love buhari come hate Ibos, maybe e go work. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Liondeleo my fellow muslim zombie buharideen. Our thread don spoil. Try you claim say you be Ibo wey love buhari come hate Ibos, maybe e go work. grin

Lmao who is liondeleo? Common sense should let you realise that liondeleo and butterflyleo are totally different people.

Keep on fooling yourself grin

Have they banned issaAbubakar?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by IbrahimDamola: 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

So an atheist is now my minion too? grin

You are truly depressed and frustrated.

You are trolling yourself and depressed at the same time. Na wa o

If you choose to believe I am a paid troll, then na you sabi. Enjoy your belief. How that would dampen my support for PMB is what I cannot understand grin

At least it has ridiculed you and watered down ya propaganda. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

At least it has ridiculed you and watered down ya propaganda. grin grin

Ipobian so you guys have been threatened by my tenacity and posts here cheesy

No wonder you all are hell bent on claiming I am being paid.

Your charade has long been busted.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by IbrahimDamola: 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Ipobian so you guys have been threatened by my tenacity and posts here cheesy

No wonder you all are hell bent on claiming I am being paid.

Your charade has long been busted.

Every hungry tenacious rabid ekuke dog (buterflyleo) holds on to a rotten bone thrown to it by its owner (dumbohari). Hunger is a potent tool for training lapdogs. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Bibidear(f): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

If not for the fact that he’s lying about his tribe and religion, I would have ignored him.

What is so difficult in admitting that he’s either a northerner or Muslim?

We are witnesses to the fanatical support Buhari has in the North and we have accepted it since he’s implementing their agenda.

I would consistently rail against butterflyleo’s lies on this forum. He must come out straight on his allegiances in order to set the records straight.

Assuming he’s even Christian, he can’t convibce me that he’s not been paid for the work he’s doing online for the Buhari campaign.
hi,there are muslims who do not support Buhari and there are also christians who support him.....what i have against the op is him lying that he is Yoruba....cos i cant believe a sane Yoruba person will support that fraudulent man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Tinlar: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I run against the grain. My mind, my choices. I do not follow the crowd. As a critical thinker, I obviously am totally different from you in so many ways.

You still find it hard to fathom how a christian would support a moslem and it hurts you even more that this christian is from the south west.

Your bigotry is just too funny to watch as you
go around nairaland mumbling to yourself in frustration.

I thought you said you had left buhari to God. Wetin you still dey find for here?
Most important thing in life is being educated, its helps in reasonings, its gave u edge against others,you think deep ,you reason well and concluded that what we need in governance is performance not ethnic,religious or tribal sentiments, that's how omoluabis reasons. You are real omoluabi, forget all those maggot, they are suffering from what u and I know. Keep it I respect your opinions. God bless u.
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tinlar:
Most important thing in life is being educated, its helps in reasonings, its gave u edge against others,you think deep ,you reason well and concluded that what we need in governance is performance not ethnic,religious or tribal sentiments, that's how omoluabis reasons. You are real omoluabi, forget all those maggot, they are suffering from what u and I know. Keep it I respect your opinions. God bless u.

God bless you too
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 4:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bibidear:
hi,there are muslims who do not support Buhari and there are also christians who support him.....what i have against the op is him lying that he is Yoruba....cos i cant believe a sane Yoruba person will support that fraudulent man

There are Yoruba who support Buhari and there are a few who do not.

What I have against you is that you think I must be one if those who do not.

The fraudulent are those currently grouped in PDP and my conscience would NEVER let me support such people.

You obviously have no qualms doing so and it speaks volumes of your character.
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Bibidear(f): 4:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

There are Yoruba who support Buhari and there are a few who do not.

What I have against you is that you think I must be one if those who do not.

The fraudulent are those currently grouped in PDP and my conscience would NEVER let me support such people.

You obviously have no qualms doing so and it speaks volumes of your character.
i guess u love the way the country is being run

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by OAFMods: 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Alejoc:
Can this country ever be United?

When Igbo bigotry is exposed foolish ones like you on NL start asking senseless question but when they exhibit like they have been rampaging about the new DSS God forsaken mofos like you will be nowhere to be found.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bibidear:
i guess u love the way the country is being run

I love the direction the country is headed.

Only myopic people would think something is wrong with the way its being run when for the first time in Nigerias Democratic history we have a government that is committed to finish abandoned projects rather than initiating new ones while abandoning the old ones.

We have a government which has been very transparent with the finances of the nation and exposing all who have not been transparent as well as publishing the monies given to states for bail outs.

We have a government which is now poor people focused and not rich people focused as past govts were.

We have a government who is committed to making us look inward and stop making other countries rich through imports while our people suffer.

The list is endless.

So yes I love the direction this country is headed. Perhaps for you, since you are not used to positive moves of this kind its a strange thing to you. However as for me, this is a welcome development
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by OAFMods: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Prove to me that Yoruba or forever halt your lies and deceit!

Every omoluabi supporter of Buhari have criticized his ethnic bigotry since yesterday but you continue supporting this nonsense because you are paid?

I am enraged and disgusted about your continuous lies.

This issue transcends my hate for Buhari and borders on basic decency.

Proving anything beside the fact that Igbos are indeed foolish is a waste of time. He trying to reason with you is of likely manner.

Igbo Ipob are the most worthless set of humans to prove a thing to or reason with.
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are simply a deeply hurt, troubled and frustrated soul.

Please try and stay away from things like ropes, knives, guns and snipper.

I know they may look very attractive now but trust me, suicide isn't an option because buhari will be here till 2023 and I will give him my vote in 2019.

Keep crying out of your depression
Because ure been paid na
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Because ure been paid na

I am not being paid a dime. On the other hand I would want him to remain so that your looters media crew monthly 15k allowance can be increased so you can work harder for them in another failed attempt for 2023.
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I am not being paid a dime. On the other hand I would want him to remain so that your looters media crew monthly 15k allowance can be increased so you can work harder for them in another failed attempt for 2023.
Keep fooling yourself thinking you are deceiving people here, I saw how u defended the former finance minister even with her been caught with forgery,people like you are the problem of Nigeria today, Nigerians are wiser,only the court determiner who is a looter, cos to you lots,anybody not in APC is a looter, comedians
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by aolawale025: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Before I proceed, I am a south westerner and a nationalist. I believe in project Nigeria.

One question i am still searching an answer to with all GEJ appointments of southerners in the past, what infrastructural development and employment opportunities did it bring to the igbos?

HERE IS THE LIST...

Lest we forget:

Sec to the Fed Govt:Anyim Pius Anyim,
DG of DSS Ita Ekpeyong,
Minister of Pet Deizani Alison Madueke,
Minister of Fin Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,
CBN gov Sanusi Lamido (removed in controversial circumstnces & replaced with Godwin Emefiele)
Chief of Staff Mike Oghiadomhe,
Acct Gen of the Fed Jonah Otunia,
Chief of Army staff. Azubuike Ihejirika (replaced by Kenneth Minima),

1.NIMET Dr. Anthony Anuforom,
2. NNPC Eng. Andrew Yakubu,
3. NIMASA Patrick Apobolokemi,
4. PENCOM Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu,
5. FERMA Engr. Chukwu Amuchi,
6. DPR Mr. George Osahon,
7. Bank Of Industry Ms. Evelyn Oputu,
8. Nigerian Content Dev. Agency Ernest Nwapa,
9. Consumer Protection Agency, Mrs Dupe Atoki,
10.NCC Engr. Eugene Juwa,
11. NAMA Engr. Nnamdi Udoh,
12. NCAA Engr. Akikuotu,
13. FAAN George Uriesi,
14. NCAT Capt. Chinere Kalu,
15. SEC Aruma Otteh
16. Sovereign Wealth Fund Uche Orji,
17. NAFDAC Dr Paul Orhil,
18. FIIRO Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo,
19. Maritime Academy Of Nig Oron Joshua Okpo,
20. Railway Corporation Eng. Seyi Sijuwade,
21. Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh,
22. Budget Office Of The Fed Dr Bright Okogwu,
23. NERDC Prof Godswill Obioma,
24. NEXIM Mr R. R Orya,
25. Standrd Organization Of Nigeria Dr Joseph Odumodu,
26. Nigeria Broadcasting Corporation Emeka Nkem Mba,
27. Industrial Training Fund Prof. Longmas Wapmuk,
28. National University Commission Prof. Okojie,
29. NESREA Mrs. N.S Benebo,
30.MDG Office Dr. Precious Gbenio,
31. Surveyor Gen Of The Fed Peter Chigozie,
32. Statistician Gen Of The Fed Dr. Yemi Kale,
33. Accntant Gen Of The Federation Mr. Jonah Otunla,
34. Auditor Gen Of The Fed Samuel Yonongo Ukura,
35. Nat'l Orientation Agency Mike Omieri,
36.News Agency Of Nig Oluremi Oyo-replaced by Ima Niboro from South South,
37. NEPC E/S David I Adelugba,
38. NEPZA Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39. BPP Engr Emeka Ezeh,
40. Niger Delta Ministry Orubebe, etc.

Check the list of the people raising this ethnic issues ,you will notice that they are people that are no longer getting milk from the center. NNAI NWODO, EDWIN CLARK, ADEBANJO these are men that wasted their chances in developing Nigeria when they were in Government.

What has SSS director got to do with starting and completion of 2nd River Niger Bridge, Completion of Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, East West road or upgrading of Enugu airport?

To hell with the post of DSS, POLICE OR CHIEF OF WHATEVER STAFF..
I will be mad with Buhari if i hear say e don abandon developing Nigeria as a whole...
That, would be my cry if it happened and not about whoever it was he appointed.

We talk about his being appointed but not about how qualified he is for the position.

Another trashy write up by an APC sympathiser

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ambode Declared Winner / Appreciating Ugwuanyi’s Renewed Mandate At 55 / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Has Overturned PDP Victory In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.