Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS (2629 Views)

2023: Ex-Interior Minister, Ex-DG DSS Fingered In Multi-Million Election Scam / Victor Edoror: Malami Instructed IGP, DG DSS To Provide Us With Security / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

He’s not a Yoruba man. I have observed reactions from real Yorubas who are even Muslim since yesterday and they all condemned Buhari for his appointment of a core notherner to replace Matthew Seiyefa.

I want butterflyleo to prove to me today that he’s Yoruba. I would prove my yoruba kinship in return.

Enough with the misrepresentation and denigration of the Yoruba race by paid demagogues! angry angry angry

I run against the grain. My mind, my choices. I do not follow the crowd. As a critical thinker, I obviously am totally different from you in so many ways.

You still find it hard to fathom how a christian would support a moslem and it hurts you even more that this christian is from the south west. grin

Your bigotry is just too funny to watch as you go around nairaland mumbling to yourself in frustration.

I thought you said you had left buhari to God. Wetin you still dey find for here?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by OneDollarSalary(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

Use your real ipobian moniker and stop being ashamed.

Have they banned the other one? cheesy
[/s]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Prove to me that Yoruba or forever halt your lies and deceit!

Every omoluabi supporter of Buhari have criticized his ethnic bigotry since yesterday but you continue supporting this nonsense because you are paid?

I am enraged and disgusted about your continuous lies.

This issue transcends my hate for Buhari and borders on basic decency.

Shut up that your frustrated mouth.

I should prove myself to a frustrated soul such as you?

2023 is my goal and my Omoluabi vote goes to PMB . if you like smash your head on rocks.
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by OneDollarSalary(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

I run against the grain. My mind, my choices. I do not follow the crowd. As a criticism thinker, I obviously am totally different from you in so many ways.

You still find it hard to fathom how a christian would support a moslem and it hurts you even more that this christian is from the south west. grin

Your bigotry is just too funny to watch as you go around nairaland mumbling to yourself in frustration.

I thought you said you had left buhari to God. Wetin you still dey find for here?
[/s]
Prove to him that you are a Yoruba man. Simple.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
OneDollarSalary:
[s][/s]
Prove to him that you are a Yoruba man. Simple.

Ipobian. What happened to your other moniker grin
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by OneDollarSalary(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

2023 is my goal and my Omoluabi vote goes to PMB . if you like smash your head on rocks.
[/s]
Prove to him that you are a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by OneDollarSalary(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

Ipobian. What happened to your other moniker grin

[/s]
Can you swear with your life that I am an ipobian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by resurgent2019: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I run against the grain. My mind, my choices. I do not follow the crowd. As a criticism thinker, I obviously am totally different from you in so many ways.

I really do not care if you support Buhari to hades but never should you brandish your alleged yorubaness or Christianity to burnish your credibility. That is where there will be a problem since it exposes you for the fraud that you are.

Even hard core supporters of the President—like uncle Jimi Disu— condemned the President’s divisive appointment this morning, but a phony character like you come online to lie that you are yoruba and Christian.

I do not believe you and I need you to prove that you are yoruba. The frequency and intensity of your support for the bigoted President gives you out as a paid social media influencer and the likes of me ain’t fooled.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by budaatum: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Prove to me that Yoruba or forever halt your lies and deceit!

Every omoluabi supporter of Buhari have criticized his ethnic bigotry since yesterday but you continue supporting this nonsense because you are paid?

I am enraged and disgusted about your continuous lies.

This issue transcends my hate for Buhari and borders on basic decency.

buda is Yourba, from the Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun in Osun State. Aregbe must fall! The man is useless.

Buhari however, Sai my bubu! The best leader Nigeria has had so far in my lifetime (with the exception of Murtala maybe, but he wasn't there long enough for me to decide).

Provide evidence for his "ethnic bigotry" if you want to change my mind!
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by resurgent2019: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are a fraud and and unprincipled social media influence peddler!

You must be exposed for the impersonator that you are!

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
OneDollarSalary:
[s][/s]
Can you swear with your life that I am an ipobian?

Can you swear with your life and the life of your entire generation that you are not

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by resurgent2019: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
budaatum:

buda is Yourba, from the Orolu Kingdom of Ifon Osun in Osun State. Aregbe must fall! The man is useless.

Buhari however, Sai my bubu! The best leader Nigeria has had so far in my lifetime (with the exception of Murtala maybe, but he wasn't there long enough for me to decide).

He who asserts must prove. He is the one asserting that he’s yoruba and Christian so the onus is on him to prove that he’s yoruba.

As you can see from his write up, he started by proclaiming his Yorubaness.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

I really do not care if you support Buhari to hades but never should you brandish your alleged yorubaness or Christianity to burnish your credibility. That is where there will be a problem since it exposes you for the fraud that you are.

Even hard core supporters of the President—like uncle Jimi Disu— condemned the President’s divisive appointment this morning, but a phony character like you come online to lie that you are yoruba and Christian.

I do not believe you and I need you to prove that you are yoruba. The frequency and intensity of your support for the bigoted President gives you out as a paid social media influencer and the likes of me ain’t fooled.

You are simply a deeply hurt, troubled and frustrated soul.

Please try and stay away from things like ropes, knives, guns and snipper.

I know they may look very attractive now but trust me, suicide isn't an option because buhari will be here till 2023 and I will give him my vote in 2019.

Keep crying out of your depression
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

He who asserts must prove. He is the one asserting that he’s yoruba and Christian so the onus is on him to prove that he’s yoruba.

Yes I started that way because I knew I would hurt some bigoted minds with that post.

Depressed bigoted minds such as yours obviously grin
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by OneDollarSalary(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Can you swear with your life and the life if your entire generation that you are not
If I am an ipobian or related to anything Igbo, may I die a miserable death.
Now, prove you are a Yoruba man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Why not start by looking for those who have sent me private messages and let them speak for me if I am Yoruba or not.

Open a thread and ask for anyone who has sent me a pm to speak up.

grin cheesy
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 12:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
OneDollarSalary:

If I am an ipobian or related to anything Igbo, may I die a miserable death.
Now, prove you are a Yoruba man.

I said and your generation
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by OneDollarSalary(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

Yes I started that way because I knew I would hurt some bigoted minds with that post.

Depressed bigoted minds such as yours obviously grin
[/s]
Why is it taking you years to prove that you are a Yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
budaatum:

What's up Buda

That troll is a frustrated bigot . His depression is almost deafening and blinding

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by resurgent2019: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are simply a deeply hurt, troubled and frustrated soul.

Please try and stay away from things like ropes, knives, guns and snipper.

I know they may look very attractive now but trust me, suicide isn't an option because buhari will be here till 2023 and I will give him my vote in 2019.

Keep crying out of your depression

I am at peace because I know that the forces that be will stop your principal in his tracks. Nigeria is too diverse, complex and sophisticated to be ruled by Buhari for another 4 years.

My anger is solely directed at you for lying with my tribe to give credibility to your falsely peddled propaganda on behalf of an exposed bigot.

The brain is a terrible thing to waste. It’s a pity you would lend your intellect to such an ignoble cause.

How much are you being paid?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by OneDollarSalary(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

I said and your generation
[/s]
I swear with my generation.
May my life be miserable if I am an ipobian or related to anything Igbo even af far back as to my earlier generation.
Now, prove you are a Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by OneDollarSalary(m): 12:22pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

I am at peace because I know that the forces that be will stop your principal in his tracks. Nigeria is too diverse, complex and sophisticated to be ruled by Buhari for another 4 years.

My anger is solely directed at you for lying with my tribe to give credibility to your falsely peddled propaganda on behalf of an exposed bigot.

The brain is a terrible thing to waste. It’s a pity you would lend your intellect to such an ignoble cause.

Forget the guy.
This is how they fellow paid goons are using propaganda on Facebook to rule in my state, Kogi.
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

Will you shut up already you this frustrated troll. cheesy

You wish I was being paid don't you? grin

My support for PMB I believe I have told you before has been since 2015 and I voted him then and will do so again in 2019.

Me and my God have a covenant regarding PMB and I already shared this with you somewhere else.

You claim I am not Yoruba yet I travelled back to my state from Ogun state to cast my vote for Fayemi as we ousted the emperor Fayose from government house.

You need to take several seats and lay down before you hurt yourself.

I am from Ekiti and have never hidden that fact. Being from Ikun oba in Omuo LGA , Ekiti is my pride and I was part of the organised people who ensured Fayofraud was removed.

You can keep weeping if it makes your depression lighter but it wouldn't change my conviction about PMB.

2023 issagoal grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by resurgent2019: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
OneDollarSalary:

Forget the guy.
This is how they fellow paid goons are using propaganda on Facebook to rule in my state, Kogi.

If not for the fact that he’s lying about his tribe and religion, I would have ignored him.

What is so difficult in admitting that he’s either a northerner or Muslim?

We are witnesses to the fanatical support Buhari has in the North and we have accepted it since he’s implementing their agenda.

I would consistently rail against butterflyleo’s lies on this forum. He must come out straight on his allegiances in order to set the records straight.

Assuming he’s even Christian, he can’t convibce me that he’s not been paid for the work he’s doing online for the Buhari campaign.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

If not for the fact that he’s lying about his tribe and religion, I would have ignored him.

What is so difficult in admitting that he’s either a northerner or Muslim?

We are witnesses to the fanatical support Buhari has in the North and we have accepted it since he’s implementing their agenda.

I would consistently rail against butterflyleo’s lies on this forum. He must come out straight on his allegiances in order to set the records straight.

Assuming he’s even Christian, he can’t convibce me that he’s not been paid for the work he’s doing online for the Buhari campaign.

Frustrated soul I have declared my origins already so your headache can reduce small grin

As for my Religion and whether i am being paid or not, let me ask someone to answer your question.

Budaatum please help me tell this guy if I am a christian or a Muslim (at least you are an atheist so no bias from your answer)

Also you should also let him know how tenacious I am in religion section and how that is my trademark and how I give my all to whatever I believe in. If I wasn't paid to speak for Jesus is it Buhari I would be paid to speak for?

Resurgent2019 your answer is coming

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by resurgent2019: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Frustrated soul I have declared my origins already so your headache can reduce small ;

As for my Religion and whether i am being paid or not, let me ask someone to answer your question.

Budaatum please help me tell this guy if I am a christian or a Muslim (at least you are an atheist so no bias from your answer)

Also you should also let him know how tenacious I am in religion section and how that is my trademark and how I give me all to whatever I believe in.

You are a paid troll.

That is my unwavering belief regardless of any contrived evidence being prepared on your behalf by your minions. angry

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

You are a painful troll.

That is my unwavering belief regardless of any contrived evidence being prepared on your behalf by your minions. angry

So an atheist is now my minion too? grin

You are truly depressed and frustrated.

You are trolling yourself and depressed at the same time. Na wa o

If you choose to believe I am a paid troll, then na you sabi. Enjoy your belief. How that would dampen my support for PMB is what I cannot understand grin
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by MallamAhmed: 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

sharap there. You are a comfirm fulani man claiming to be a Yoruba man. Foolish terrorist. In your feeble mind buhari is fixing Nigeria and that equals allowing his brothers to be killing people with impunnity. Id.iotic pig of buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by OneDollarSalary(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

Frustrated soul I have declared my origins already so your headache can reduce small grin

Also you should also let him know how tenacious I am in religion section and how that is my trademark and how I give my all to whatever I believe in. If I wasn't paid to speak for Jesus is it Buhari I would be paid to speak for?

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by OneDollarSalary(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

So an atheist is now my minion too? grin

You are truly depressed and frustrated.

You are trolling yourself and depressed at the same time. Na wa o

If you choose to believe I am a paid troll, then na you sabi. Enjoy your belief. How that would dampen my support for PMB is what I cannot understand grin
[/s]
Re: Opinion: The South And Its Bigotry And The New DG DSS by Buterflyle0: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2018
Resurgent2019 come and take a look at this below and tell me the mistake buhari did.

1999 - 2007
President - Olusegun Obasanjo. Region - South-West.
DG SSS - Colonel Kayode Are. Region - South-West.

2007-2010
President - Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. Region - North.
DG SSS - Afakariya Gadzama. Region - North.

2010-2015
President - Goodluck Jonathan. Region - South-South.
DG SSS - Ita Ekpenyong. Region - South-South.

President - Muhammadu Buhari. Region - North.
DG SSS - Lawal Daura. Region - North.
Bichi - North

What’s the Fuss About my frustrated resurgent2019? Was anything out of place when the others did the same?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokiri Finally Releases Tape 3 Audio Of Amaechi Insulting Buhari / I Was Deceived To Run For Presidency ~ Oby Ezekwesili / PHOTONEWS: Amaechi Inspects University Of Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.