Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) (4328 Views)

Tecno Spark 2 With Face Unlock, 6 Inches 3500mah Battery: Specifications / Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Realboygenius(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2018
Tecno recently released the Tecno spark 2 with two variats, Tecno Spark 2 (KA7) of 1gb ram and Tecno Spark 2 (KA9) with 2gb ram to the admiration of many, so today I’ll be doing a quick review of some of the unique selling points of this device, but before that, here below are the specs of this device

TECNO SPARK 2(KA7) SPECIFICATIONS
6" HD+ Full Display
Android 8.1 (Go edition)
1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor
13MP Rear Camera with Ring Flash 8MP Front Camera with Dual Flash&Screen Flash
Memory: 16GB ROM + 1GB RAM
3500mAh(typ) Battery Capacity
4G LTE :No

TECNO SPARK 2 (KA9) SPECIFICATIONS
Key features
Display: 6-Inch HD
CPU: 1.3 GHz Quad Core
Memory: 16GB ROM + 2GB RAM (Expandable via microSD)
Camera: Back 13MP/ Front 8MP
Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
Battery Capacity: 3,500mAh
Dual SIM
Fingerprint ID
4G LTE : Yes

Here below are the standouts features:

1. Bokeh/Portrait :The Tecno Spark 2 is powered by a 13mp rear and an 8mp front camera. For camera lovers, of importance is the fact that the camera is powered with a feature called the BOKEH, this effect is one in which a camera takes images with certain out-of-focus regions This blurring effect focuses on the subject while relegating the rest in the picture to the background, hence creating an aesthetically pleasing image. This bokeh effect is called the Portrait Mode which you will see when taking Selfies. It is important to note that the bokeh effect only works for faces as of this moment.

2. Face Unlock/ID :Face unlock is one of the trendy feature you find in recently released smartphones and the Tecno spark 2 isn’t left out of this amazing feature.. This in itself is cool and something to make Tecno Spark 2 owners proud of.
3. Decent 3,500mah Battery : The Tecno spark 2 is powered with a 3,500mah battery capacity, this can last you through the day with regular browsing, what is also important is the strength of the phone battery coupled with the Android Go edition . The Android Go feature is light on system resources, the implication of this is that you have an app that doesn’t have a lot of background processes draining battery.

4. Phone Master : The Tecno spark 2 is powered with an app called phone master. This app has the ability to clear junk files cools the CPU, boosts RAM, manages data usage by restricting which apps can use data. And that’s not even the half of it. It also has a power saving feature that limits background processes. This move by Tecno helps in strengthening the health of this device.

5. Lite Android Go apps : The Tecno Spark 2 runs on Android Oreo 8.1 Android Go Edition. This Android version takes up less space on your device, uses less RAM, this means that the chances of your device hanging since it uses less ram and less space are very slim. These Android GO apps include Gmail Go, Assistant Go, Maps Go, Google Go, Gboard Go, YouTube Go and others. With this Android version you can download apps like Go Weather Lite, Files Go, Facebook Lite, Messenger Lite, Opera Mini, alongside other recommended apps optimised to run on less RAM and ROM.

Source:
http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/227176-standouts-of-the-tecno-spark-2

Cc dragnet , Puskin , Honsule

Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by hyuga(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2018
Realboygenius:
Tecno recently released the Tecno spark 2 with two variats, Tecno Spark 2 (KA7) of 1gb ram and Tecno Spark 2 (KA9) with 2gb ram to the admiration of many, so today I’ll be doing a quick review of some of the unique selling points of this device, but before that, here below are the specs of this device

TECNO SPARK 2(KA7) SPECIFICATIONS
6" HD+ Full Display
Android 8.1 (Go edition)
1.3 GHz Quad-Core Processor
13MP Rear Camera with Ring Flash 8MP Front Camera with Dual Flash&Screen Flash
Memory: 16GB ROM + 1GB RAM
3500mAh(typ) Battery Capacity
4G LTE :No

TECNO SPARK 2 (KA9) SPECIFICATIONS
Key features
Display: 6-Inch HD
CPU: 1.3 GHz Quad Core
Memory: 16GB ROM + 2GB RAM (Expandable via microSD)
Camera: Back 13MP/ Front 8MP
Operating System: Android 8.1 Oreo
Battery Capacity: 3,500mAh
Dual SIM
Fingerprint ID
4G LTE : Yes

Here below are the standouts features:

1. Bokeh/Portrait :The Tecno Spark 2 is powered by a 13mp rear and an 8mp front camera. For camera lovers, of importance is the fact that the camera is powered with a feature called the BOKEH, this effect is one in which a camera takes images with certain out-of-focus regions This blurring effect focuses on the subject while relegating the rest in the picture to the background, hence creating an aesthetically pleasing image. This bokeh effect is called the Portrait Mode which you will see when taking Selfies. It is important to note that the bokeh effect only works for faces as of this moment.

2. Face Unlock/ID :Face unlock is one of the trendy feature you find in recently released smartphones and the Tecno spark 2 isn’t left out of this amazing feature.. This in itself is cool and something to make Tecno Spark 2 owners proud of.
3. Decent 3,500mah Battery : The Tecno spark 2 is powered with a 3,500mah battery capacity, this can last you through the day with regular browsing, what is also important is the strength of the phone battery coupled with the Android Go edition . The Android Go feature is light on system resources, the implication of this is that you have an app that doesn’t have a lot of background processes draining battery.

4. Phone Master : The Tecno spark 2 is powered with an app called phone master. This app has the ability to clear junk files cools the CPU, boosts RAM, manages data usage by restricting which apps can use data. And that’s not even the half of it. It also has a power saving feature that limits background processes. This move by Tecno helps in strengthening the health of this device.

5. Lite Android Go apps : The Tecno Spark 2 runs on Android Oreo 8.1 Android Go Edition. This Android version takes up less space on your device, uses less RAM, this means that the chances of your device hanging since it uses less ram and less space are very slim. These Android GO apps include Gmail Go, Assistant Go, Maps Go, Google Go, Gboard Go, YouTube Go and others. With this Android version you can download apps like Go Weather Lite, Files Go, Facebook Lite, Messenger Lite, Opera Mini, alongside other recommended apps optimised to run on less RAM and ROM.

Source:
http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/227176-standouts-of-the-tecno-spark-2

Cc dragnet , Puskin , Honsule

Where's the unique
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Behankey(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2018
hyuga:

Where's the unique
one has 4G, while the other doesn't while the other is a 1GB RAM device too. I think it's the spark 2 and 2 pro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by hyuga(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
Behankey:
one has 4G, while the other doesn't while the other is a 1GB RAM device too. I think it's the spark 2 and 2 pro.
OK. Difference between the 2 sparks
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Ennyholar: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
I never knew the Tecno Spark 2 has a 2gb ram version. Interesting

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Ejadike(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Funny enough, i had this conversation with someone in the market that K7 doesn't have any 2G variant, and he was like someone bought right infront of him and I was so suprised. Well, I guess this piece has cleared my doubt. Kudos to TECNO.
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by chicwoman(f): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
Spark is actually a good budget phone. The features are quite okay for the price.
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by henry007(m): 3:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
cool
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Damirexnuga: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
is the spark 2(2gb ram variant) 4g enabled? cos i doubt that.. and how's the device in terms of performance and multitasking?
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Realboygenius(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
Damirexnuga:
is the spark 2(2gb ram variant) 4g enabled? cos i doubt that.. and how's the device in terms of performance and multitasking?
It's 4G enabled.
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Goldyyy: 1:35am On Sep 15, 2018
Waaaawu... So there's tecno KA9, is it same price with KA7??
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Psoulsport(m): 8:19am On Sep 15, 2018
These features are interesting ....currently enjoying the face unlock/ID and finger unlock.

Not to talk about the fast and flexible network...
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Damirexnuga: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2018
Psoulsport:
These features are interesting ....currently enjoying the face unlock/ID and finger unlock.

Not to talk about the fast and flexible network...
you own a spark 2 2gb variant?
how's the phone performance,hope it doesnt lag,cos i really plan on getting this phone
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Rubiesangel: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
Damirexnuga:

you own a spark 2 2gb variant?
how's the phone performance,hope it doesnt lag,cos i really plan on getting this phone
Well, I think its a nice phone and based on my friends who use it, they've spoken well about the phone. You we Nigerians don't know how to pretend about bad or faulty devices, we go shout o. Based on that, i believe the phone delivers on its promises.
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Rubiesangel: 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
It's a great device, i believe. My friends who use it haven't complained about it. I may be getting one soon
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by scarycuteface(m): 11:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
Was expecting this for a while. Because the Spark K7 has a 2GB variant. There is a lot of improvement on this version.

1 Like

Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Freelancerx: 9:23am On Sep 16, 2018
Damirexnuga:
Has 4G. Performance is okay too.
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Damirexnuga: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2018
Freelancerx:
Has 4G. Performance is okay too.
how much is it?
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by omoalajah(m): 11:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
This would be a faster version. better
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by datyorubaboy: 12:04am On Sep 17, 2018
Great features plus now it will be faster
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by missslimzy(f): 1:19am On Sep 17, 2018
Its laudable that these phones comes in variants. buy what you can afford
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Behankey(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2018
hyuga:

OK. Difference between the 2 sparks
yep. Depends on your budget. The Pro is better for me
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by Freelancerx: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
Damirexnuga:

how much is it?
Around 40k.
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by omoalajah(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
This is so desirable!
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by datyorubaboy: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
Abi o No go dey do pass yourself. In Kiss Daniel voice
missslimzy:
Its laudable that these phones comes in variants. buy what you can afford
Re: Unique Features Of The Tecno Spark 2 (2gb Ram Variant) by money20199: 10:28pm On May 27, 2019
DON'T Buy the TECNO SPARK3 - Full Reason and WHY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpzOw-LlMog

You can check the full details of Tecno spark 3 review and why you should not BUY!

(1) (Reply)

Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price / Which Phone Can I Buy With 60k Please Recommend! / Apple Iphone And Samsung Galaxy Beaten By Another Radical New Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.