Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price (4329 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Specs And Price In Nigeria / New Tecno Spark 3: Specs And Price In Nigeria / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Josh1920: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2018
The Google pixel 2 had a successful year, holding the position of the Smartphone with the best camera, due to lot of software features. But just Like every tech products, there is bound to be an upgrade. In other to remain on top, top smartphone manufacturers must continue making upgrade Smartphones.

Google is one of the few smartphone manufacturing companies in the world, so making upgrade smartphones is less of a chore. All their energy and attention is invested on just one Smartphone, it’s standard and it’s pro.
The Google pixel 3 and the Pixel 3 XL are the 2018 editions of Google’s pixel smartphones.

Google pixel 3 and Pixel 3 xl

In this article, I am going to be giving comprehensive info on the features of the Google pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL as well as their prices learn more....

1 Share

Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Josh1920: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2018
On the hardware department of the Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL, we are offered a refresh, to feat the hardware needs of performance needing applications and tasks in 2018.

Though both smartphones feature similar hardware specs, their battery capacities set them apart.

Both Google Pixel 3 and the Pixel 3 XL feature Snapdragon 845 processors, 4GB of ram and 64 GB storage.

On the Google pixel 3 you have a battery capacity of 2915MAH, while on the Pixel 3 XL you have a battery capacity of learn more...
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by flexerking(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
meh this notch ugly even black bar can hide this 1
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by TechCapon(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Good thing the phones run Google Pie OS. Battery is nothing to write home about
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Harryfrosh: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Considering the bad electricity in Nigeria... The battery capacity is too low... The phone is meant for countries with stable electricity not here
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Josh1920: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2018
TechCapon:
Good thing the phones run Google Pie OS. Battery is nothing to write home about

The Android 9.0 pie is well optimized for optimal ba3 performance
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Josh1920: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2018
Harryfrosh:
Considering the bad electricity in Nigeria... The battery capacity is too low... The phone is meant for countries with stable electricity not here

Software will make up for it's ba3 capacity. The Android pie is optimized for long lasting ba3 performance
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by franzis(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2018
The slayer of iPhone and Samsung phones ....
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Josh1920: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
franzis:
The slayer of iPhone and Samsung phones ....

Still rocking the best Cameras in the game
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
@ollah2 come and see oh. How is Google different from apple with this phone? Is pixel 3 different from pixel 2 physically just like iPhone x and xs. If it's Apple now u people won't let us rest. Imagine Google are turning to Apple. They yanked the headphone jack, no expandable storage, they didn't increase the RAM, small battery, same design and to crown it up they added a big a$s ugly notch for free lol. And they want to sell this thing for $800 and $900 for pixel 3 XL. This is the same thing Apple did and u people were abusing them lol. Google is the new Apple.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Josh1920:

If I hear. Don't worry shebi battery test results will soon be out. Forget the software, if the battery is small the software can't do much to improve it, it's still Android. That was the same thing they said about Android oreo and pixel 2 xl, even with it's 3,520 mAh battery it still doesn't last as much as OnePlus 5T with 3,300 mAh battery or Huawei mate 10 pro which was the king of battery with it's 4,000 mAh battery. Now u expect this phone with 3,430 mAh battery to do better with it's 6.3 inch qhd display.

The no 1 thing that drains battery on a phone is the display, with qhd display ur phone will drain faster I don't care what chip or software u use, it takes more juice to power that display. There's a reason OnePlus and Huawei mate 10 have far much more better battery than pixel and Samsung note 8, it's because those phones use FHD display instead of qhd, even Samsung has put 4,000 mAh battery on the note 9 but I still don't expect it to beat the 4,000 mAh on mate 10 pro because of the display.

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Behankey(m): 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
The notch just disfigured the phone
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by ollah2: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
greenhulk:
@ollah2 come and see oh. How is Google different from apple with this phone? Is pixel 3 different from pixel 2 physically just like iPhone x and xs. If it's Apple now u people won't let us rest. Imagine Google are turning to Apple. They yanked the headphone jack, no expandable storage, they didn't increase the RAM, small battery, same design and to crown it up they added a big a$s ugly notch for free lol. And they want to sell this thing for $800 and $900 for pixel 3 XL. This is the same thing Apple did and u people were abusing them lol. Google is the new Apple.

Google released funny products and need to be beaten blue and black. Everything was overpriced and the only meaningful products are the stand and hub. Honestly, the way these things are priced doesn't make any sense. These new phones are 95% software and 5% hardware .

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
ollah2:

Google released funny products and need to be beaten blue and black. Everything was overpriced and the only meaningful products are the stand and hub. Honestly, the way these things are priced doesn't make any sense. These new phones are 95% software and 5% hardware .

This is why Samsung is still king. Galaxy note 9 packs a lot of punches, though it starts at $1,000 but it's well worth it since the base version has128gb storage with 6gb of RAM and a very big battery. Plus they still keeping headphone jack and expandable storage.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Youngpo413: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
Josh1920:

same story on all Android versions
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by ollah2: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2018
greenhulk:

This is why Samsung is still king. Galaxy note 9 packs a lot of punches, though it starts at $1,000 but it's well worth it since the base version has128gb storage with 6gb of RAM and a very big battery. Plus they still keeping headphone jack and expandable storage.

Honestly added with loads of software features normal and s pen. Coupled with beautiful design..

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Decale: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
ollah2:

The stand and hub are also overpriced...

This is the real phone that offered no substantial updates. People trying to get a Pixel 3 XL will buy the P2XL at a significantly reduced price and bang for buck...

Na only the Chinese companies impress this year honestly.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by hoover420: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
I'd prefer to buy oneplus or Samsung s9+ than this ugly looking gadget. No headphones jack, no expandable storage.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by ollah2: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
Decale:

This is the real phone that offered no substantial updates. People trying to get a Pixel 3 XL will buy the P2XL at a significantly reduced price and bang for buck...

Google pulled a smart one with the pixel 2 XL though, they ensured the price isn't far from the pixel 3 like Apple that stopped the production of iPhone X. These companies are scammers.
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
greenhulk:

Get your facts right.

The Pixel 3 doesn't have a notch
The headphone jack was off from last year's model
and the a number of google's phone before the pixel's series don't have exp storage.
The battery was increased from 2700 to 2915

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
Decale:

Are you kidding me? Hub overpriced? What made you used to reach that conclusion? Take a look at the prices below.

Lenovo smart display goes for 250
Facebook Portal goes for 350
Amazon's latest show for 230
JBL link view for 250
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Josh1920: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
the Google pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL now feature Google duplex, a feature that will allow Google Assistant to make calls for you.
So with the Google pixel 3 and 3 XL, you have the option of picking calls, rejecting calls and screening them.
A feature Google is calling call screening.
When you screen calls, Google duplex will provide with When you screen calls, Google duplex will provide with with a visual transcription of what the caller is saying and the replies Google Assistant is giving them, after which you can decide to continue the call or learn more..

Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Josh1920: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
greenhulk:

You should understand that it takes two years for a smartphone manufacturing company to make an entirely new phone with obvious design change and features
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Josh1920: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Behankey:
The notch just disfigured the phone

I have the same thoughts too

The Google pixel 3 doesn't Feature notch, only the pixel 3 XL does
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Josh1920: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
ollah2:

Exactly
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2018
simonjo:

Get your facts right.

The Pixel 3 doesn't have a notch
The headphone jack was off from last year's model
and the a number of google's phone before the pixel's series don't have exp storage.
The battery was increased from 2700 to 2915

I know my facts

1. Only the XL has a notch, I know

2. No headphone jack on previous model, I know

3. Google phones don't have expandable memory apart from Nexus one, I know

My point is they are gradually turning to Apple and people bash apple for this and treat Google as a saint. When apple released the iPhone Xs with same hardware as last year a lot of people here said they are short of ideas, I made it known that modern phones need at least 2 yrs before a change in hardware especially when they spend a lot of money and research to design a very good hardware, they can't just change it every year, butthey were like apple lack ideas, is it not the same thing that Google is doing?

2 Likes

Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Code8teen(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Check out how to remove the notch on the Pixel 3 XL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQdjH4VK7N0
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Josh1920: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
greenhulk:

I know my facts

1. Only the XL has a notch, I know

2. No headphone jack on previous model, I know

3. Google phones don't have expandable memory apart from Nexus one, I know

My point is they are gradually turning to Apple and people bash apple for this and treat Google as a saint. When apple released the iPhone Xs with same hardware as last year a lot of people here said they are short of ideas, I made it known that modern phones need at least 2 yrs before a change in hardware especially when they spend a lot of money and research to design a very good hardware, they can't just change it every year, butthey were like apple lack ideas, is it not the same thing that Google is doing?

It's not as if they are trying to b like Apple. But the thing is that Apple is always ahead in innovations. Removal of the headphone jack, creates space for more tech
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by Anopheles: 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Josh1920:

It's not as if they are trying to b like Apple. But the thing is that Apple is always ahead in innovations. Removal of the headphone jack, creates space for more tech

Everybody will remove headphone jack and sd cards on their flagships in the future: 2 years max

Every OEM especially Samsung and Huawei mocking Apple go still hide face on top embarrassment comot am

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by ollah2: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Josh1920:

They aren't ahead of any innovations. Removal of headphone jack was done by two different companies before them. Notched screen was done by different companies before them. Be a competent blogger
Re: Google Pixel 3 Specs Features And Price by ollah2: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Anopheles:

Everybody will remove headphone jack and sd cards on their flagships in the future: 2 years max

Every OEM especially Samsung and Huawei mocking Apple go still hide face on top embarrassment comot am

Huawei already removed headphone jack and surely they all would end up removing it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Browse Free Without Mobile Data (mtn,glo) / Tecno Tries To Mock Samsung In Latest Phantom X Promo / Apple Iphone And Samsung Galaxy Beaten By Another Radical New Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.