Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Reason For Dreaming - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason For Dreaming (475 Views)

Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / Fastest Way To Receive The Gift Of Sound Prophecy, Dreaming, Vision, Healing Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason For Dreaming by ProphetJeremiah(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2018
Hello guys!
Do you truly know why we dream? Are you among those who don't dream always? I learnt that there's no one who does not dream. Only perhaps, those who don't remember their dreams. What then can one do to restore dream forgetfulness. Let's checkout this article. Might be of great help.

This is one of those mind bugging questions you dare not ask some pastors or people of the pulpit. It's not as if few of them don't have the answer but because in this dispensation of time, any theory that doesn't have scientific proofs is thrown into the faith bin.

But in my own God given wisdom I will give you some explanations drawing my illustrations from Bible passages.

Outside the human body is the world. But inside of him is his core or what bible calls the soul. In man's journey on this lifetime, he needs to recreate and refreshen himself. This little house (body), and this life (world) he lives in and have his experiences most be put in order. So any time you sleep and dream, your spiritual guides are helping to restore your body and lifestyle if you have a good interpreter.

Look at what the Bible passage says in the book of Job, Chapter 33, verses 14 to 18.

For God speaketh once, Yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.

In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falleth upon men, In slumberings upon the bed;

Then he openeth the ears of men, And sealeth their instruction,

That he may withdraw man from his purpose, And hide pride from man.

He keepeth back his soul from the pit, And his life from perishing by the sword.

Therefore to summarize the answer to this question, I say a dream is a corrective program in your soul and spirit which will later be established in your body.

Though not proven scientifically, I suggest this has bearing to the working of the human RNA/DNA and the immune system. Whenever you find yourself oppressed in your dream, it means some agents of the devil are already attacking your immune system. So be vigilant

Is It Okay Not Dreaming?
Yes! It's Okay If You Seldom Have Dreams.
Nevertheless, this applies to people who are following the rules of this game of living. If you seldom have dreams yeah it's not bad. But that sure won't be every time. Within a year or few months I'm sure you'll have a dream.

But I want you to know that not having dreams is quite different from not remembering your dream.

But if you find that you don't remember your dreams, then it simply means you're lacking some basic body nutrients needed to function with the brain, neurons and all that matter in sleep mechanism. Or if you're a woman it may be that you're at a very early stage of pregnancy.

Have no fear! This is what you need to do to help give your body the necessary food supplements. This is no synthetic drugs to induce you into dreaming or remembering your dream. I advice you strongly against this. All you need is to mix the following and drink on empty stomach morning and at night.

1. Wheat

2. Olive Oil

3. Red non alcoholic grape wine.

There's no specific measurement. Mix as preferred and drink to strengthen your immune system. Read (Joel 2:24-27).

"And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed."

In addition to the tips above, you can always read Psalm 41 every night before bed time over the wine you have been taught or just simply read and pray. The Lord is always with you. It shall be well with you in Jesus Christ name.

You may contact me you you have personal questions. But if it's general, post it on my comments below this article.

Thanks for reading me.
Re: Reason For Dreaming by falcon01: 8:33am On Oct 16, 2018
We dream because during the day, our eyes see a lot if things while our brain processes it, some of this things we ignore them some of them our brain doesn't even process them, when we sleep the brain starts playing images in a slideshow sequence creating events from things we've already seeing, the once we noticed and the once we dont. Some dreams might be very realistic while some are plain. That's my own explanation.

1 Like

Re: Reason For Dreaming by ProphetJeremiah(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2018
falcon01:
We dream because during the day, our eyes see a lot if things while our brain processes it, some of this things we ignore them some of them our brain doesn't even process them, when we sleep the brain starts playing images in a slideshow sequence creating events from things we've already seeing, the once we noticed and the once we dont. Some dreams might be very realistic while some are plain. That's my own explanation.

This is a brilliant scientific contribution which I also uphold. But what about other spiritual activities involved which cannot be measured and proven by science? This is where I sit to counsel people. This is also the realm this article focus to enlighten those who care to know. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Reason For Dreaming by falcon01: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2018
ProphetJeremiah:

This is a brilliant scientific contribution which I also uphold. But what about other spiritual activities involved which cannot be measured and proven by science? This is where I sit to counsel people. This is also the realm this article focus to enlighten those who care to know. Thanks and God bless you.
tell me about the spiritual activities you are talking about. Is it about dreaming about something and then it happens??
Re: Reason For Dreaming by ProphetJeremiah(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2018
falcon01:
tell me about the spiritual activities you are talking about. Is it about dreaming about something and then it happens??

About everything that happens in the unseen world. But I lay priority on dreams due to many unschooled minds on the subject.
By special grace of God, I can find the reasons and solutions to peoples problems.
Re: Reason For Dreaming by falcon01: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2018
ProphetJeremiah:

About everything that happens in the unseen world. But I lay priority on dreams due to many unschooled minds on the subject.
By special grace of God, I can find the reasons and solutions to peoples problems.
oh I see. Spiritually or scientifically??
Re: Reason For Dreaming by ProphetJeremiah(m): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2018
falcon01:
oh I see. Spiritually or scientifically??

I attempt to teach spiritual truths scientifically. Science and spirituality are same or parallel. They simultaneously move to the same goal. It takes one who has passed on and viewed this to understand. But when he whose eyes have been opened come back to this 3d world, he chooses one route to teach. Scientifically, or spiritually. For me, I have chosen to teach spiritually, but using science to back my findings. Hope you understand?
Re: Reason For Dreaming by falcon01: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2018
ProphetJeremiah:

I attempt to teach spiritual truths scientifically. Science and spirituality are same or parallel. They simultaneously move to the same goal. It takes one who has passed on and viewed this to understand. But when he whose eyes have been opened come back to this 3d world, he chooses one route to teach. Scientifically, or spiritually. For me, I have chosen to teach spiritually, but using science to back my findings. Hope you understand?
I dont think you can have it both ways. But Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 23 December, 2018 / First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :saturday, February 2,2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.